Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Shadowlands is like Pandaria but in reverse. When you die you go into Shadowlands, in Shadowlands your spirit goes to one specific covenant. However, because of Sylvanas all the souls now go to the Jailor who is building an army, balance is destroyed. I could be wrong but this is my understanding so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    I'll give you 3/10 for this because I thought for about 2 seconds you are actually honest. Nice try
    Enjoy the 2nd report, this time for trolling. Let's see if MMO C mods actually care about doing their job, or just banning me when they're bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jackson View Post
    Means you never read the lore manuals that game with the games. WoW was STILL drawing on the Warcraft 3 lore manual heavily until Legion, and still did draw on WC2 in BFA. Shadowlands is the first expansion that truly draws on nothing from the RTSes.
    Not really, I'd say it's more akin to MoP. They made an entire expac out of Chen. Atleast here we have Uther, Arthas, Sylvanas, Kael'thas. Draka is from WC2.

Honestly Shadowlands feels more like Warcraft than MoP did. Imo.

Quote Originally Posted by october breeze View Post
    A better question is, why did they throw away N'zoth and Azshara like a leper, and now they have to make up bullshit stories like this?
    one of the major issue the current Blizzard writing team has,is that their ego is very heavily inflated. Just look at Danuser for example,that guy is a walking stereotype of a narcissist.

So they think they can do better than what the people who were there before wrote

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Not really, I'd say it's more akin to MoP. They made an entire expac out of Chen. Atleast here we have Uther, Arthas, Sylvanas, Kael'thas. Draka is from WC2.

Honestly Shadowlands feels more like Warcraft than MoP did. Imo.
    pandaria was just blizzard's attempt at rejuvenating the player numbers from the largest factory of humans in the world, nothing else.

It was a Warcraft travesty, it was a shameful disingenuous attempt at pretending like the majority of players wanted it, it was a fucking disgrace, and the players numbers which dropped almost every single month, including from its launch, only prove this.

You cannot deny numbers, and the crapdaria numbers are painfully full of truth about how much of a sham that expansion was.

There is less than 1% (see, mostly 0%) of the content in any expansion after pandaria having anything to do with that continent or its stupid fucking fat drunkards and their hypocritical insipid lore and story.

pandaria was just blizzard's attempt at rejuvenating the player numbers from the largest factory of humans in the world, nothing else.

It was a Warcraft travesty, it was a shameful disingenuous attempt at pretending like the majority of players wanted it, it was a fucking disgrace, and the players numbers which dropped almost every single month, including from its launch, only prove this.

You cannot deny numbers, and the crapdaria numbers are painfully full of truth about how much of a sham that expansion was.

There is less than 1% (see, mostly 0%) of the content in any expansion after pandaria having anything to do with that continent or its stupid fucking fat drunkards and their hypocritical insipid lore and story.
    had to login to say, quoted for truth! Only legion could resurrect my interest in wow, after that pandaria shit...

Enjoy the 2nd report, this time for trolling. Let's see if MMO C mods actually care about doing their job, or just banning me when they're bored.
    Guess we got our answer to that at least.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Stood in the Fire october breeze's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    one of the major issue the current Blizzard writing team has,is that their ego is very heavily inflated. Just look at Danuser for example,that guy is a walking stereotype of a narcissist.

So they think they can do better than what the people who were there before wrote
    I agree with this. They are too proud to show loyalty to the established lore and want to make their own lore. They have failed miserably so far.

Ra-Den is definitely more than 1% alone, all the Zandalari and Mogu storyline in BfA as well.

10+ Year Old Account

Pandaria was my favorite expansion. It was made even better when it was fueled by the tears of people like you.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by october breeze View Post
    A better question is, why did they throw away N'zoth and Azshara like a leper, and now they have to make up bullshit stories like this?
    I know right. There could have been 2 expansions focused around n'zoth and azshara and they throwed it away in a silly patch and now we have a weird ass soap opera sylvanas story that makes absolutely no sense even in a fantasy world. People that likes this are just weird ).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    The final raid boss is going to just be an amalgamation of all forum goers who spent the last few months bitching about covenants.
    That would be terrifying. It could be like a pink, brown, yellowish blob, for some reason I keep picturing one of it's heads being the head of Preach. One of the mechanics would be it locks all your abilities out except for your core builder then yells at the raid, "See how it feels to be locked into your choice!!!!" And you're forced to spam one button the entire time like Classic lmao.
    Or maybe swap your Cov ability with a random different one in the raid, then they yell, "See how it feels to have choice!" and it's completely stupid because the ability you get is random. Either way, the irony would be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    The final raid boss is going to just be an amalgamation of all forum goers who spent the last few months bitching about covenants.
    lol and you can only fight him if you're in a specific Covenant, which rotates every week.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!