Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Parrot View Post
    So the drop change for the Royal is low? Took 5 paragon chests to get it, but I’ve lost count on the amount of chests for Farondis, Highmountain, and Valajar.

**Edit**

Managed to get this one last night!

The difference being you can use mission tables and rep funneling on those. Grats on the Charhound tho, I'm at about 70 kills on that.

Quote Originally Posted by the0o View Post

5500-ish casts.
    I'm at 20k-ish casts and not yet gotten... my sanity is gonna be gone soon sometime.

After 472 Expeditions my third Mount...."only" 6 to go

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Parrot View Post
    So the drop change for the Royal is low? Took 5 paragon chests to get it, but I’ve lost count on the amount of chests for Farondis, Highmountain, and Valajar.
    Quote Originally Posted by amakusa007 View Post
    I am at 0/24 at the moment using 2 toons. Hope for it to drop before shadowlands as well. good luck
    The drop rate is definitely higher on the Nazjatar one, but there are still people who go dry. I haven't heard anyone going above 30 though, for that one in particular. For Legion ones I've read many accounts where people went double that and more. Got the Dreamrunner in 60th chest personally.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    The drop rate is definitely higher on the Nazjatar one, but there are still people who go dry. I haven't heard anyone going above 30 though, for that one in particular. For Legion ones I've read many accounts where people went double that and more. Got the Dreamrunner in 60th chest personally.
    I'm "up" to 0/26 on rarity but I bet it's actually closer to 30, due to rarity missing some at the beginning.

So so sick of this zone! The problem as I've said is no better and account wide way to farm the rep. Legion paragons could be somewhat brute forced with an alt army and mission tables.

9/9 Island mounts.... never thought I'd see it!

https://i.imgur.com/q5rqsBB.jpg

First one I've gotten from the MoP bosses, happy I got this one first so I won't have to deal with hunters taming Oondasta all the time

10+ Year Old Account

UGH, Goodbye Valajar, you will not be missed!

**edit** This just leaves me with Highmountain, Farondis, and the Glorious Felcrusher from the boxes.

i finally got the silent glider yesterday, about 50 attempts so pretty lucky from all accounts.

this isn't a mount, but i still haven't gotten the Dreamweaver pet from the emissary cache..... dunno how many attempts, but it would be in the 100s. I now do it on about 8 chars when it's up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Past couple of days have been lucky for me. I never remember to take screenshots.

Day 1 of mount farming (After a year's pause or so)

- Baron's sword for my speed set from first run
    - Baron's mount from second run
    - The pathrunner mount from shadowmoon valley

Day 2

- Voidtalon of the Darkstar from a very odd portal spawn that wasn't even close to the skull provided by handynotes
    - Sapphire hippo from Talador

And about 70 runs of Vortex Pinnacle so far, still looking for the mount. There's so much gold dropping in this instance that it's actually very bearable. Can imagine myself doing it for at least 500 runs before I would give up on the mount.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Past couple of days have been lucky for me. I never remember to take screenshots.

Day 1 of mount farming (After a year's pause or so)

- Baron's sword for my speed set from first run
    - Baron's mount from second run
    - The pathrunner mount from shadowmoon valley

Day 2

- Voidtalon of the Darkstar from a very odd portal spawn that wasn't even close to the skull provided by handynotes
    - Sapphire hippo from Talador

And about 70 runs of Vortex Pinnacle so far, still looking for the mount. There's so much gold dropping in this instance that it's actually very bearable. Can imagine myself doing it for at least 500 runs before I would give up on the mount.
    I only get skulls from handynotes after I have encountered the add.. can't seem to change it. Any advice?
    I absolutely do not get any skulls for any portals for Darkstar..

One less mount to care on upcoming expansions ^^

Well this was akward.... Seeing people on wowhead with 8000 throws, i take on first one on an alt beacuse bored

Last edited by Sunnydee; 2020-09-11 at 02:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rullis View Post
    I only get skulls from handynotes after I have encountered the add.. can't seem to change it. Any advice?
    I absolutely do not get any skulls for any portals for Darkstar..
    I think you need HandyNotes_DraenorTreasures addon to have Draenor stuff showing on maps.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

"Bruteforced" my way to getting Razzashi raptor by just logging out at ZG and kill Jindo as the first task of the day before doing anything else with my chars. During some weeks, I remembered I had some lvl 100 alts and used them aswell.

Does another Alar count? Thought I would never step foot in Temp Keep again, but I leveled a rogue and wanted the tier chest which luckily I got.

Does anyone have some pro tips for farming Rivendare's mount?
    Last edited by jegerlee; 2020-09-12 at 10:16 AM.
    Does anyone else find it ironic that, as your virtual character gains experience, wealth and social stature, your reality character is losing the exact same things at the same rate?

10+ Year Old Account
    Do any of you know, if Jaina keeps the 100% drop when pre-launch event goes live or does it go to 1%?
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

usually its when the expension hit, not at the pre-launch event

Done with all legion raids finally. All I need is the 2m spider mount to have them all. BFA dungeons are left for me with a small few easy to get as well when shadowlands comes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mibzo View Post
    Do any of you know, if Jaina keeps the 100% drop when pre-launch event goes live or does it go to 1%?
    Quote Originally Posted by lazarius View Post
    usually its when the expension hit, not at the pre-launch event
    I was always under the impression that it drops to 1% in prepatch, but maybe I was wrong. The official blue on things that get discontinued only states this:

When you sail away from Battle for Azeroth, the current guaranteed drop rate for the Glacial Tidestorm and Ny'alotha Allseer mounts will significantly decrease, and the amount of dropped mounts will decrease to one (currently two).

which suggests it's after SL release. However, it also states:

Please note that the corresponding Cutting Edge: N'Zoth the Corruptor achievement will no longer be available to earn once Shadowlands goes live.

which might suggest that by "Sl goes lives" they actually mean prepatch, as Cutting Edge and Curve achievements historically disappeared during prepatch time already.

If there's any concrete source stating those things explicitly I'd be glad to see them. Not that it matters to me personally, as I already have the mount.

Quote Originally Posted by amakusa007 View Post

Done with all legion raids finally. All I need is the 2m spider mount to have them all. BFA dungeons are left for me with a small few easy to get as well when shadowlands comes.
    Congrats, I'm currently farming this one on like 30-40 characters a week. Definitely feels lower than 1% chance. I think it's a new habit for blizzard to make the last-expansion mythic mounts like 1 in 1000 or 1 in 500 for the length of the concurrent expansion, and then bring it up to 1%. This happened recently to Guldan for example. Maybe it wasn't a bug but an intended design.
    Last edited by Azerate; 2020-09-12 at 03:55 PM.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.