The boy king sits at the masters table

Three lies he will offer you:

"Azerite gear will replace legendaries, tier sets, a new talent and be a new progression system"

"Covenants are about player identity"

"We can pull the ripcord"

Five torches light our path:

-the flaming wreckage that is 6.1, 6.2, 8.1, 8.2, 8.3

Release your grip on hope.

-This one just feels too on the nose

Its surface blazes bright, masking shadows below.

-The advertising and art for BFA blinding everyone to how terrible the alpha/beta actually were

This is just a theory but...
    Is Ilgynoth just self-insert metahumor by a story writer who is realistic about the development process? Did they realize that Watcher cannot fill the shoes of Ghostcrawler? (Watcher is a wonderful raid designer but a horrible class designer)

Discuss

10+ Year Old Account
    This seems like a serious, very well thought of idea. You must be really on to something here, great job!
    Hi

Sure lets discuss, i belive that Watcher being a horrible class designer is becouse he´s not a class designer.

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Discuss
    Something tells me you don't actually want a discussion.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CalamityHeart View Post
    Something tells me you don't actually want a discussion.
    His discussion is someone disagreeing and him repeating the same thing over and over in a battle of attrition.

The specific words used were "Serves the masters table", which have distinct undertones separate from "Seats the masters table". The second implies he knowingly is allied with whoever the master is, whereas serving the table could simply mean he is helping the cause, knowingly or not.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This seems unlikely to produce much in the way of constructive discussion or debate. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead