Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Thats the point though, no one knew the Forge of Origination could be used that way until Mother looked into it. It was only supposed to Originate Azeroth. N'Zoths plan wasn't to fight us directly, but take control of the Forge and originate Azeroth into Ny'alotha.

They officially said N'Zoth was dead? Damn. I was kinda hoping that the entire raid was just a vision N'Zoth planted in our minds to make us think we won, knowing what Sylvanas was up to, and take over Azeroth while we are in the Shadowlands.
    This is the problem. N'zoth would know exactly what Origination means at this point, and to assume that it couldn't be pointed at Ny'alotha would be reckless.

But yes - they've officially said that we killed killed N'zoth, C'thun, and Yogg-Saron. Specifically Watcher said that, which bothers me, because it's not congruent with any in-game information and he's not part of the story team.

I really just have an issue with bad devs deciding story beats. Leave that to the competent individuals plskthnx.

At this point I'm keeping it too as a testament to it not having delivered.

I really like the eye cosmetically, which is why I've kept it on for so long. I don't think I ever thought in good faith that keeping the Gift of N'Zoth for any length of time would actually pay out in anything significant story-wise.