10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by transkelp View Post
    It is very easy to point things out Trump has done wrong, because that is almost everything he does. The problem is that Biden would have done almost everything else the same, perhaps with different window dressing.
    Biden was VP when ACA was launched and when the pandemic response team was created. Trump defunded both... The problem is that our imagination differs, in that you think Biden would undo the very things he worked on with Obama. It is much easier to see actual policy, than try to synch imagination.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Hows that wall? Did Mexico pay for it yet? Did he lock her up? What promised did he keep?
    Like Obama he said a bunch of shit he didn't do and spread his ass cheeks for wall st. Which is what Biden will do. And you idiots keep voting for these people...

10+ Year Old Account
    Hows that wall? Did Mexico pay for it yet? Did he lock her up? What promised did he keep?
    He already answered:

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I agree with your basic points. But to be fair, the economy was pretty good under Clinton and the violent crime rate did drop during his term.
    I’m not joking... check... that’s his answer.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Like Obama he said a bunch of shit he didn't do and spread his ass cheeks for wall st. Which is what Biden will do. And you idiots keep voting for these people...
    I have 200k+ and counting reasons not to vote Trump.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Biden was VP when ACA was launched and when the pandemic response team was created. Trump defunded both... The problem is that our imagination differs, in that you think Biden would undo the very things he worked on with Obama. It is much easier to see actual policy, than try to synch imagination.
    Oh you mean Romneycare, the private healthcare solution which every other country world would consider a crazy, extreme right-wing policy and even the most hardcore right-wingers wouldn't contemplate knowing they would get obliterated by the electorate?

You need a NATIONAL HEALTHCARE SOLUTION. Do you not understand Jeb?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude... you are an infinite alt account, you can’t call others idiots or anything that’s remotely pejorative. Your whole persona is the worst thing about social media. Insulting you, is a paradox.

So you think the covid deaths will stop overnight or something? I'd like to wager on that.

10+ Year Old Account
    In life, there are few things as sure as... do the opposite of what infinite alts do. It’s like the inverse of What Would Brian Boitano do.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you think the covid deaths will stop overnight or something? I'd like to wager on that.
    You saying there is nothing that can be done to lower deaths? That the shutdowns had no effect? That lying about it and getting his base to believe it's fake had no effect?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Dude... you are an infinite alt account, you can’t call others idiots or anything that’s remotely pejorative. Your whole persona is the worst thing about social media. Insulting you, is a paradox.
    I can call you whatever I want because you have consistently voted for candidates who endorsed illegal invasions, murder and torture on an industrial scale. Just think of it as "friendly fire" or "collateral damage". If you knew anything about the rest of the world you would know that is very much a mainstream opinion-but you don't because you people are unbelievably insular and ignorant of anything going on outside your country.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can call you whatever I want because you have consistently voted for candidates who endorsed illegal invasions, murder and torture on an industrial scale. Just think of it as "friendly fire" or "collateral damage". If you knew anything about the rest of the world you would know that is very much a mainstream opinion-but you don't because you people are unbelievably insular and ignorant of anything going on outside your country.
    How does this make you feel?

You saying there is nothing that can be done to lower deaths? That the shutdowns had no effect? That lying about it and getting his base to believe it's fake had no effect?
    No I'm saying Biden will not do anything about it.

The shutdowns have an effect but you aren't Europe, that's a state by state problem. The base don't need Trump to believe their mad shit, qanon et al think Trump is a sellout.

Trump's impact on covid is mostly to act as a cheerleader for stupidity, its a negative, but very minor.

- - - Updated - - -

How does this make you feel?
    Is this Oprah?

10+ Year Old Account
    No I'm saying Biden will not do anything about it.

The shutdowns have an effect but you aren't Europe, that's a state by state problem. The base don't need Trump to believe their mad shit, qanon et al think Trump is a sellout.

Trump's impact on covid is mostly to act as a cheerleader for stupidity, its a negative, but very minor.
    And why should I take your word over say Biden himself?

Gonna need a source on your claim that his impact was very minor. Cause our numbers are showing anything BUT minor.

Is this Oprah?
    More like Jerry Springer with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this Oprah?
    Yes... I’m Oprah... lol

In life, there are few things as sure as... do the opposite of what infinite alts do. It’s like the inverse of What Would Brian Boitano do[/URL].
    SPark reference, very 2005. Cutting edge humour.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna need a source on your claim that his impact was very minor. Cause our numbers are showing anything BUT minor.
    He defunded pandemic response team and kicked off millions from healthcare. Then proceeded to lie to the public, instead creating division over shit like masks, for his own perceived benefit.

That’s a translation for the insult wave coming...

SPark reference, very 2005. Cutting edge humour.
    Well... I am Oprah... lol

Edit: No!!! You are a successful black woman!!! lol!!!!! Too much... stop... can’t take it...
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-09-13 at 02:03 PM.

And why should I take your word over say Biden himself?

By all means take the word of a senile plagiarist known to be a pathological liar over me. I don't care. Your useless horrible little country can fucking burn down for all I care, at least then we won't have to face the prospect of nuclear war because whatever idiot you elect has a hissy fit on twitter. I'm just venting with the truth for catharsis.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Destruction of property was caused by a small group of asshole rioters. The vast majority of BLM protesters have been peaceful. But then what do you expect when your community is constantly hurt by the police and no one listens for decades and decades, and when constant marches and calls to action fall on deaf ears? I'm not saying I support the rioters setting fires, but I can see where they're coming from. But again, they're a small minority. Yet it's a situation Trump has exacerbated by fanning the flames of hate and division, sending in federal troops and egging on right wing militias.

The attacks on the police? What of the attacks by the police? People want the police held accountable to their actions. It's the police who refuse to budge. Been how many months since the murder of Breonna Taylor and nothing's happened yet. We point out police brutality, they arrive in response to protest . . . and act with police brutality. And nothing changes. The police need to be reformed, that is what the left is demanding.

And yes, Trump is responsible for the coronavirus because he was negligent in his response. He could not have stopped it from entering the country, but he could have done A LOT more than wishful thinking (it'll be gone with the warmer weather) and bullshit medication (try the hydroxychloriquine, take it, what could go wrong?) We've gotten no national strategy for testing and tracing, we've gotten no advice on wearing masks (on the contrary, he made masks a political thing.) He's done nothing and as a result, instead of a few thousand dead, we're looking at a few hundred thousand dead.

Also, please list the campaign promises he's kept. I'm listening. Because last I checked, he hasn't even really gotten his wall (oh boy a whole five miles of it!)
    I have mentioned them before. So you where not listening before I guess. And there is the old saying which I really like, basically it says, " do not cast your pearls before those who do not like them, unless they disregard them and attack you." ( my interpretation ).

The wall comments from Trump are listed as half true by political fact checker. https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...order-wall-co/ While not many miles of completely new wall have been built, hundreds of miles of improvements to the existing wall have been done, which were badly needed. And I never said all of his promises have been kept.

For those who support Biden, even if you hate Fox News, you should read this new poll from them. It is favorable for Biden, yet shows some improvement of Trump. He leads when it comes to handling of the economy, but tails in other important factors for voters to consider.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox...onvention-poll
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2020-09-13 at 02:18 PM.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

He defunded pandemic response team and kicked off millions from healthcare. Then proceeded to lie to the public, instead creating division over shit like masks, for his own perceived benefit.
    l
    What exactly are you expecting to happen under Biden? You have millions of people being evicted with no access to healthcare. Doesn't sound like Biden had any plan.

You need a New Deal level of state investment in health and social infrastructure to make a dent in that. That is never going to happen with Biden.

10+ Year Old Account
    By all means take the word of a senile plagiarist known to be a pathological liar over me. I don't care. Your useless horrible little country can fucking burn down for all I care, at least then we won't have to face the prospect of nuclear war because whatever idiot you elect has a hissy fit on twitter. I'm just venting with the truth for catharsis.
    I mean your just describing yourself here in my eyes.....