10+ Year Old Account
    Kamara with the big money deal now, and yeah, roster turnover is constant in this league, it's remarkable that the Saints still have two guys left from their Superbowl team.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Kamara with the big money deal now, and yeah, roster turnover is constant in this league, it's remarkable that the Saints still have two guys left from their Superbowl team.
    With how much they're paying Kamara, Saints are already projected a good 20-30m over the cap for next year. I have to imagine it's Brees's last year, that'd save 25m off the cap by itself.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    With how much they're paying Kamara, Saints are already projected a good 20-30m over the cap for next year. I have to imagine it's Brees's last year, that'd save 25m off the cap by itself.
    It wouldn't save money on the cap if the contract is like the other ones Brees has signed. They push dead money into future years with his contracts too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    2021 is gonna be a rough transition year, all the pushing money into the future has to catch up eventually. Got to extend the rest of that aces 2017 draft and lower their cap numbers if they're gonna have any chance holding together.

Of course if the salary cap goes down, its gonna be doom & gloom throughout the league not just for the Saints.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's Fucking GO!

- - - Updated - - -

Pre-season predicted Game Plan for the Patriots coming together just as expected. Defend and run the ball efficiently. Cam Newton with his first rushing TD for the Patriots. 7-0

Gilmore was such a good pick. Glad Romo mentioned that when we first got Gilmore there was so much skepticism. Look at our guy now.

Jamal Adams looking great with the Seahawks so far.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

This fake crowd noise is so weird. I kinda hate it. It's like on a delay relative to every play. WTF.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Gilmore was such a good pick. Glad Romo mentioned that when we first got Gilmore there was so much skepticism. Look at our guy now.
    I think a lot of the skepticism came when he stunk it up in year one of the deal. All good since then though.

As for the crowd noise, I am not a fan, been watching baseball with fake fan noise the past month and I still hate it. At least they're not doing the digital fan bullshit which is horrible looking.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't a fan of running on 3rd and 6 and then deciding not to go for it on 4th and 1. That tells me Belichick probably doesn't quite trust his offense (yet). Hope the defense stays solid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    This fake crowd noise is so weird. I kinda hate it. It's like on a delay relative to every play. WTF.
    I know, right? It's actually kind of annoying.

Why am I a Washington fan? Why do I do this to myself?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well so far the Packers look about how I'd expect them to given the offseason. Defense taking a step forward, offense feeling resoundingly okay and still clearly missing pieces they should have acquired in the draft.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Jamie Collins is so talented but what a bonehead. Dude always makes questionable decisions. I mean, come on, man.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Why am I a Washington fan? Why do I do this to myself?
    Well, your uniforms look pretty cool at least.

- - - Updated - - -

Ravens looking good so far. I have high hopes for Baltimore this year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had fun watching the Vikings flounder, but now its time to watch Seahawks, just in time for decaf metcalf.

edit - Now he's caffeinated.
    Last edited by draynay; 2020-09-13 at 06:55 PM.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Pete letting Russ cook. Twitter in shambles.

People need to chill out. No pre-season, barely any practice if at all for most of these players. The season just started. Relax.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damnit Harry. Instead of 21-3 it's now 14-11 for the Patriots, after Harry fumbled out of the side of the endzone for a touchback (aka the dumbest rule in football). This is a game again now.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Pete letting Russ cook. Twitter in shambles.
    He is quite possibly the best football player in the league. Being so conservative early never made sense. Seahawks will be scary if they let him loose.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    out of the side of the endzone for a touchback (aka the dumbest rule in football).
    Dumb even when it went for us. Everything about that play looked good until that single moment.

I'm not screaming at Harry over this though; see above.