10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I assume people haven't seen this video yet, because lol at the context here.
    That was clearly self defense. The cops had weapons after all and posed a threat to the ...kid?

/s just in case

I hope the cops survive and get better though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I assume people haven't seen this video yet, because lol at the context here.
    Meanwhile, BLM protesters congregating outside the hospital shouting "we hope that bitch dies!" and "yall gonna die one by one".

https://twitter.com/BillFOXLA/status...55356221964290

Disgusting.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Meanwhile, BLM protesters congregating outside the hospital shouting "we hope that bitch dies!" and "yall gonna die one by one".

Disgusting.
    Yeah you mean 4 people?

Those people are gross. Now you denounce the police for violating the first amendment:

https://laist.com/latest/post/202009...36e367457cd4af

In fact, denounce President Trump for being the number one cop killer this year.
    Last edited by Noxx79; 2020-09-13 at 07:44 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post

Disgusting.
    So where exactly does it say that this was a BLM organized event or had any thing to do with the movement?
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2020-09-13 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    No, that's because they like the concept of self-defense

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like he just he provokes you into posting the photo of his hand with a gun and then getting banned for posting gore
    Odd, because they told me, a Jew, that I have no right to self-Defense, so...
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Yeah you mean 4 people?

Those people are gross. Now you denounce the police for violating the first amendment:

https://laist.com/latest/post/202009...36e367457cd4af

In fact, denounce President Trump for being the number one cop killer this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    So where exactly does it say that this was a BLM organized event or had any thing to do with the movement?

You do realize that even a couple of people can skew the view of many? Which is exactly why shitheads has to be clearly separated from the movement/protests. And no, no "but it is not BLM". As it has been said, BLM has no leaders. Anyone can be part of the group. They waved what looked like Pan-African flag, which makes people think that they are BLM.

Also - https://twitter.com/LASDHQ/status/1305073750895812611
    They say she has admitted not providing credentials. And being a journalist does not mean you have rights to interfere with an arrest, even with credentials.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    You do realize that even a couple of people can skew the view of many? Which is exactly why shitheads has to be clearly separated from the movement/protests. And no, no "but it is not BLM". As it has been said, BLM has no leaders. Anyone can be part of the group. They waved what looked like Pan-African flag, which makes people think that they are BLM.

They say she has admitted not providing credentials. And being a journalist does not mean you have rights to interfere with an arrest, even with credentials.
    So no there’s nothing tying them to BLM in any way but people will still lie and spin propaganda pretending they were? I agree completely as it’s already happened With the above post.

So no there’s nothing tying them to BLM in any way but people will still lie and spin propaganda pretending they were? I agree completely as it’s already happened With the above post.
    It would be really naive not to think those dudes waving that flag around and screaming death to cops have nothing to do with the ongoing situation in USA. I mean, they don't have "BLM membership card", but an obvious connection can and is being made. Therefore the movement itself should distance as much as possible from these shitheads.
    Take that haters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Odd, because they told me, a Jew, that I have no right to self-Defense, so...
    How does you being particularly a jew matter? And why you keep bringing it up?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Ooh!!! Maybe you will answer... Were the people running from Kyle, acting in self defense?
    The only people shot were running after Kyle and not from him

7+ Year Old Account
    It would be really naive not to think those dudes waving that flag around and screaming death to cops have nothing to do with the ongoing situation in USA. I mean, they don't have "BLM membership card", but an obvious connection can and is being made. Therefore the movement itself should distance as much as possible from these shitheads.
    So again there not related at all by any thing solid so it’s down to lies and propaganda to tie the two together.
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2020-09-13 at 08:25 PM.

So again there not related at all by any thing solid so it’s down to lies and propaganda to tie the two together.
    Well duh. If it wasn't for lies and propaganda the right would have nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Yeah but unfortunately the idiot governor of Missouri, admitting he had no knowledge of the situation, said he was going to pardon them anyway.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/missou...prosecutor.amp

- - - Updated - - -

So is holding a gun that isn’t pointing anyone a threat or not?
    No knowledge of the situation? But still wants to pardon them? Even though they clearly broke the law with pointing weapons at people? Even if they claim they weren't operational, still doesn't mean shit. They were meant to intimidate and scare people. Hope those bastards lose their law licenses and their livelihood.

Not sure where you get the lies and propaganda part, but you do you.
    Take that haters.

Quote Originally Posted by silveth View Post
    Your statement is correct, if you ignore the evidence and the other witnesses that say he was in deadly peril and there for it was self defense.

I am still not sure which way it will be seen by the jury when they get to consider "ALL" the evidence in totality to decide, because I do notice that people seem to want to only include the pieces that validate their thoughts on the situation.
    There are no witnesses that say he was in deadly peril, but there are witnesses that show that he was pointing his gun at people, which is illegal, including the Daily Caller "reporter" said that. He put himself in that situation, and prepared for it by being underage illegally carrying a gun and hanging out with white nationalist militia that has no need to be there.

- - - Updated - - -

Just another Trump supporter making shit up to pin it on random people. Pure unadulterated racism. Just like the people pinning the deaths of the people that have died on BLM or Antifa, even though there is plenty of evidence and arrests that show that white nationalists and others like the boogaloo boys that have set these fires or killed people.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

You mean this women?

https://twitter.com/TheChalkOutline/...covering-story

The one who had press credentials around her neck while they arrested her?...... Want to try again

You know you have a weird hill you are defending. You constantly attack US police saying they are incompetent while at the same time defending every action they take...
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    How does you being particularly a jew matter? And why you keep bringing it up?

- - - Updated - - -

The only people shot were running after Kyle and not from him
    And they were well within their rights to attempt to detain him, which is why there were so many more charges added to Rittenhouse after he was arrested.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not sure where you get the lies and propaganda part, but you do you.
    Saying it has any thing to do with BLM when there is nothing pointing towards that is a lie, trying to spin them having some flag which also likely has nothing to do with BLM is the Prpaganda. it's really not that complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    You mean this women?

https://twitter.com/TheChalkOutline/...covering-story

The one who had press credentials around her neck while they arrested her?...... Want to try again
    She admitted to police that she did not have credentials:

The female adult, who was later identified as a member of the press, did not identify herself as press and later admitted she did not have proper press credentials on her person.
    https://twitter.com/LASDHQ/status/1305073750895812611

Something hanging around her neck does not automatically make her a journalist, unless she clearly provides the required information.
    And... she still has not right to interfere with arrest.

Saying it has any thing to do with BLM when there is nothing pointing towards that is a lie, trying to spin them having some flag which also likely has nothing to do with BLM is the Prpaganda. it's really not that complicated.
    I am quite clearly talked about connecting them to BLM for quite obvious reasons and why that is bad and why BLM should distance from them.
    Take that haters.

https://twitter.com/LASDHQ/status/1305073750895812611

Something hanging around her neck does not automatically make her a journalist, unless she clearly provides the required information.
    And... she still has not right to interfere with arrest.

I am quite clearly talked about connecting them to BLM for quite obvious reasons and why that is bad and why BLM should distance from them.
    So, you are going to take the Cops' word for it, but in the video you can clearly see her press badge?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cause police NEVER lie right? Not once have they ever been caught lying....
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.