No context needed, or would help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    [video=youtube;RwK5lhufdNI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=RwK5lhufdNI&feature=emb_title[/vieo]

No context needed, or would help.
    I don't know, that seems pretty explainable to me.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean hey, that's better than anything that's been exuded by Hasbro in the past year and a half.
    Last edited by Stormspark; 2020-07-22 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    I mean hey, that's better than anything that's been exuded by Hasbro in the past year and a half.
    Because Celestia and Luna retiring hurt the show?

Pony Life isn't that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by VGAddict View Post
    Pony Life isn't that bad.
    Definitely wasn't during the run of the show, minus a few moments.

Edit: I suddenly realized what you meant. I keep forgetting what the title of the new show is called.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2020-08-03 at 10:26 AM.

Apparently season 10 [comics] has started with Friendship is Magic Issue 89 released. I usually get these in bundles so it'll be a while before I nab more but has anyone seen it yet and can vouch how it looks? I know it involves zebras.
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Apparently season 10 [comics] has started with Friendship is Magic Issue 89 released. I usually get these in bundles so it'll be a while before I nab more but has anyone seen it yet and can vouch how it looks? I know it involves zebras.
    Unfortunately I can't say, I don't collect the comics.

With Infinity Train Season 3 wrapping up on HBO Max, and so far being just as great as the last two seasons, but people talking about how if it doesn't do well on the new channel it might be cut short, this is my PSA: watch it!

It's hard finding clips that don't spoil it, but I can say: There will be crying, but there will also be corgis.

With Infinity Train Season 3 wrapping up on HBO Max, and so far being just as great as the last two seasons, but people talking about how if it doesn't do well on the new channel it might be cut short, this is my PSA: watch it!

It's hard finding clips that don't spoil it, but I can say: There will be crying, but there will also be corgis.

[IMG]https://pm1.narvii.com/6767/96920d22ae7040bd8faa38c27c1b5d333c90ee94v2_hq.jpg[/IG]
    I've pretty much stayed away from Cartoon Network a few years ago when Teen Titans Go completely wrecked the channel. I've missed out on a lot of cartoons since then.

Can't watch any of them on a streaming service as I don't have any.

So DC Fandome happened and we got a look at a lot of stuff.

Two different games (Suicide Squad: Kills the Justice League and Gotham Knights (I could be wrong with the later name, I don't care to look it up again)) where so far we see Superman be evil and Tara Strong voicing Harley again and I guess they have to go out and kill Superman while the later is Batman has just died and all of the Bat children need to come to the rescue of the city.

Movie wise we got

Snyder Cut Justice League Trailer - Darkseid looks like crap, like CG usually isn't a big deal, but after just watching Cats I'm in the mood to harp on bad CG and when you look at Thanos and compare the two he definitely looks bad. Oddly the movie looks like it has promise and yet looks bad at the same time. I'll probably get it on DVD if it ever comes out for it. There are so many random snippets one could talk about here, but they go by so fast all you can really talk about is that the scene exists and not much else. The movie still looks grey for no reason.

Wonder Woman 1987 (Wonder Woman 2) - This trailer didn't look great. An SNL cast member as Cheetah seems like terrible casting and the motivation we know so far of why she's bad seems just as terrible. There is a cool shot of Wonder Woman swinging across lightning bolts in the sky, not sure why she's not flying and the idea is cool but it's stupid.

THE Suicide Squad - Yes the capitalization is necessary as it seems the title is required to make it sound like the last movie is a mistake and this is the real squad. We have a lot of new characters and odd ball villains in this one, like Polka dot Man. We didn't see a whole lot about the story, it was just the director and the cast going over some minor details and how this will be "the biggest movie ever" kind of thing. After Suicide Squad I don't have hope for this movie.

Black Adam - We see The Rock as the hero, but only in an animatic, while he spits exposition about the synopsis of how he came to be. Not really much to see or talk about here.

Batman - The vampire boy Edward looks alright as Batman, but we'll see how well he does to judge. Looks like the movie's villain is Hush, a different version of the Riddler. This trailer and Justice League both have a somber version of a song playing during it, which made them feel a little samey. The brief beat down scene is good, but the Batmobile seems a little strange.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I'm actually watching a western animated show for once. So far The Owl House has been pretty good. Pretty good gags, nice group of characters. A bit...grosser, than I expected though. Recognize some voices too. Eda of course is Wendie Malick. The voice of Amity is the same actor as Katara in Avatar (which I don't remember if I mentioned here that I watched now that it's on Netflix, Katara was my favorite character). And heard Billy Kametz (Naofumi in Rising of the Shield Hero) in a one-off character. Will keep watching to see how it goes, though I'm bad at binging and I can't seem to watch more than a couple episodes of something at a time. Plus I still have to watch the new Psych movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    So I'm actually watching a western animated show for once. So far The Owl House has been pretty good. Pretty good gags, nice group of characters. A bit...grosser, than I expected though. Recognize some voices too. Eda of course is Wendie Malick. The voice of Amity is the same actor as Katara in Avatar (which I don't remember if I mentioned here that I watched now that it's on Netflix, Katara was my favorite character). And heard Billy Kametz (Naofumi in Rising of the Shield Hero) in a one-off character. Will keep watching to see how it goes, though I'm bad at binging and I can't seem to watch more than a couple episodes of something at a time. Plus I still have to watch the new Psych movie.
    I've heard good things about Owl House, haven't watched it myself, and I still have to watch the first Psych Movie. Had it recorded for years just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I've heard good things about Owl House, haven't watched it myself, and I still have to watch the first Psych Movie. Had it recorded for years just haven't gotten around to it yet.
    As with other Disney shows they've got the pilot on Youtube. And a lot of the other episodes, but you didn't hear that from me, yarr.

Probably my least favorite episode, kind of in the MLP:FIM pilot ballpark of "mainly serves to introduce the cast." But if you're not sold on it by Enchanting Grom Fright, you'd be alone in that. I love the character growth we see in characters like Amity, Willow, Luz, and Eda the most about it.

Finally cleaned my computer screen from all the years of dust and soda spots on it and damn does it make a difference. I barely recognize some websites without spots all over them.

Alright, hit 15,000 words written for my book and I'm sure there will be cutting of the fat eventually down the road.

I had previously mentioned the S10 Zecora arc and we've got a preview! https://www.equestriadaily.com/2020/...ed-for-my.html Looks interesting to me so far. New characters and a new pony race, "abada."

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Alright, hit 15,000 words written for my book and I'm sure there will be cutting of the fat eventually down the road.
    Very nice. What's the book about?

I had previously mentioned the S10 Zecora arc and we've got a preview! https://www.equestriadaily.com/2020/...ed-for-my.html Looks interesting to me so far. New characters and a new pony race, "abada."
    Looking at what "abada" means they seem to have gone with a "unicorn rhino" based of what wikipedia is showing. Considering the two horns that does seem to be the case.

Very nice. What's the book about?
    The general plot is that a person bursts forth from the inside of the moon and as he falls various parts of his personality (I'm calling them Facets, like one facet of your personality) and he has to get them back. He lands on a planet with magic where anyone with halos/horns (so there are human angels/demons) have access to it. He has his own "magic", but no halo nor horns, where he can control his body perfectly (learning how to do everything over time as he gets those pieces of him back.)

Really I'd like it to be an analogy of the emotional problems that someone can face and what would happen if those pieces of you were living their own life. Would they make the same mistakes, would they do things you never would, and so on. For example with his own fear I'd like to think that he/she would not be afraid to go for anything, using their fear to push them forward rather than it holding them back, but eventually it leads to it hunting down the main character hoping to kill him before the opposite happens. Nothing to fear but fear itself and for Fear (not its name) it would be the main character, not wanting to go back and never living.

Many of these things being my own experiences and how I've been emotionally stunted my whole life and how I've been dealing with them.

She-Ra? Emotionally devastating. Owl House? Emotionally devastating. Infinity Train? Emotional devastation, all aboard the pain train. Good thing I've still got Amphibia for light hearted frog-isekai goodness!

Nope, crying again. D: IDK if MLP:FIM defrosted my cold, dead heart or I'm just drawn to suffering.

She-Ra? Emotionally devastating. Owl House? Emotionally devastating. Infinity Train? Emotional devastation, all aboard the pain train. Good thing I've still got Amphibia for light hearted frog-isekai goodness!

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/ooFCHOW.png[/IM]

Nope, crying again. D: IDK if MLP:FIM defrosted my cold, dead heart or I'm just drawn to suffering.
    That's when you know a show is good, when it can make you feel and entertain you. I'll finish She-Ra when they put the last season on DVD.