Poll: Do you Support Assault Weapons Ban?

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    You can protect yourself just fine without a gun.
    Lol? Against someone who is bigger and stronger? Nah. Against someone with a weapon? Nah. Against someone else with a gun? Hell nah.

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    Lol? Against someone who is bigger and stronger? Nah. Against someone with a weapon? Nah. Against someone else with a gun? Hell nah.
    against multiple attackers. nah
    Last edited by the game; 2020-09-13 at 03:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    There are a lot of people who know what they know about force-on-force training from thinking cop shows are accurate, and that's what you're replying to.

Quote Originally Posted by Thereturn View Post
    Lol, blm goes nuts for weeks torching everything in their place. Some right wing loons come defend a town: “omg our pieceful protest rights”. “They set a dumpster on fire!”

Wheres your heartfelt consideration for the trump supporter that was executed by an antifa for simply being a trump supporter? Oh how tolerant and broadminded we all are as long as they believe what we believe. Wait what was the definition of that again?
    What do you care? It didn’t happen to you (if it happened at all).
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by baband View Post
    no, everybody has a right to protect themselves
    Really? Because people in this thread keep saying I don’t.

Quote Originally Posted by Coolthulhu View Post
    Lots of links and sources I'm supposed to scrounge for I suppose, as opposed to when I'm asked to provide the same. Convenient. But know what? I'll take your word for it, I don't like neo-Nazi militias just as I don't like black militias such as NFAC. And give me a break with the "but it's not the same thing" - it is. Otherwise we'd have to make pointless distinctions between every single more or less known, smaller (Patriot Prayer core's headcount was 15 in 2019) or bigger (NFAC seems pretty big) groups. Speaking of unknown, did the media mention episodes such as this one? Don't bother answering, it's a rhetorical question. The extent to which it was (not) covered is evident by a simple google search and by reading papers.
    Given that I have NEVER seen you call out anti-semitism, [citation needed]

Against Khan the destroyer? Nah. Against alien invasions? Nah. Against all other made up scenarios that will never happen? Yep.
    Which scenario that me and @BeepBoo mentioned are not possible?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    against multiple attackers. nah
    Some never realize the truth until it happens to them. Of course and thankfully for most, the odds are they will never have to worry about it. But so are the odds you will have a car accident, yet they still wear a seat belt.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Personal attacks because you have nothing else to say?
    It's a substantive critique - it's blithe and ignorant to act as though firearms are completely irrelevant to ones ability to defend themselves, and that's the most likely source of said subject matter ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Given that I have NEVER seen you call out anti-semitism, [citation needed]
    You would've had you stalked me more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    I'm getting infracted by an American moderator on an American topic promoting/advocating weapons on a childrens forum, what else to expect on an American forum. I'm done here and i'm going to leave you one thing to remember:
    [extremely graphic picture of dead children]
    Hope you sleep well. With the lack of empathy the majority of you show i guess that won't be a problem. BB

15+ Year Old Account
    And the circle starts again. Stormdash imagining stuff about people because he ran out of arguments that didn't explode in his face 500 pages ago and boomerpanther wanking to people within his bubble.

Guns are a great tool for self-defense IF the attacker doesn't also have one or is able to surprise you.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-09-13 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Minor Trolling
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Some never realize the truth until it happens to them. Of course and thankfully for most, the odds are they will never have to worry about it. But so are the odds you will have a car accident, yet they still wear a seat belt.
    did you really just pivot to REGULATION of driving to make a point about guns??

/facepalm

Oh the irony.

- - - Updated - - -

Really? Because people in this thread keep saying I don’t.
    I know these fuckers telling me I don't have the right to protect myself with personal nuclear and chemical weapons!!! i have the right to protect myself from a govt that has them!! No limits!!!
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

You would've had you stalked me more.
    Given the anti-semitism levied against be by both users and mods alike, I shouldn’t have to look far to find you calling it out.

Given the anti-semitism levied against be by both users and mods alike, I shouldn’t have to look far to find you calling it out.
    Go to a super mod then. Shouldn't be hard to get that mod removed if you're not lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Deus Mortis View Post
    Go to a super mod then. Shouldn't be hard to get that mod removed if you're not lying.
    They thought I was "angry at them for being Jewish" a few weeks back in reply to a post I made toward a completely different person that had nothing to do with religion. It was the weirdest shit.

I have no idea if they're perpetually confused or if this is part of some strange novelty account shtick. Although I wonder at what point haphazardly calling everyone with a different opinion "anti-semitic" is infractable.
    Last edited by PickleballAce; 2020-09-14 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    They thought I was "angry at them for being Jewish" a few weeks back in reply to a post I made toward a completely different person that had nothing to do with religion. It was the weirdest shit.

I have no idea if they're perpetually confused or if this is part of some strange novelty account shtick. Although I wonder at what point haphazardly calling everyone with a different opinion "anti-semitic" is infractable.
    And tell me. This person you were ACTUALLY talking to. Are they in the room with us right now?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Joe Biden is bringing up gun control after the shooting of the deputies recently......https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...on-on-deputies

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden on Sunday called for gun control less than 24 hours after two Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputies who were critically wounded in Compton after a gunman opened fire on their squad car in an apparent ambush.

“Weapons of war have no place in our communities,” the former Vice President tweeted. “We need to ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines.

Someone needs to tell him that the shooter shot the officers with a handgun and a 10 round magazine would not have made any difference. He is just using the emotional state of some people for political gain. "Weapons of War" are responsible for a very, very small part of the death's from criminals using guns. Unless one wants to classify handguns as such. After all, the military does use handguns.
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2020-09-14 at 04:49 AM.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

I never said they were irrelevant, but the real ignorance is acting like a gun is a necessity of life in order to defend oneself in America.
    It makes things easier. The real reason they're not "needed" is because you're statistically unlikely to need them. That doesn't mean they aren't the best when you DO need them, though.

You've never defended yourself in your life against 'attackers' or 'burglars'.
    There's plenty I haven't had to deal with in real life that I have provisions to deal with. Waiting until you need something to get it is too late.

Then go look and stop harassing me by calling me an anti-Semite out of the blue for absolutely no reason whatsoever, or present proof that I am indeed an anti-Semite (good luck with that).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Joe Biden is bringing up gun control after the shooting of the deputies recently......https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...on-on-deputies

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden on Sunday called for gun control less than 24 hours after two Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputies who were critically wounded in Compton after a gunman opened fire on their squad car in an apparent ambush.

“Weapons of war have no place in our communities,” the former Vice President tweeted. “We need to ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines.

Someone needs to tell him that the shooter shot the officers with a handgun and a 10 round magazine would not have made any difference. He is just using the emotional state of some people for political gain. "Weapons of War" are responsible for a very, very small part of the death's from criminals using guns. Unless one wants to classify handguns as such. After all, the military does use handguns.
    "Weapons of war", I wonder if he even knows the difference between a 5,56 and a .223 - he most likely doesn't, given how he uses the "assault weapons" and "high-capacity magazines" buzzwords.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    I'm getting infracted by an American moderator on an American topic promoting/advocating weapons on a childrens forum, what else to expect on an American forum. I'm done here and i'm going to leave you one thing to remember:
    [extremely graphic picture of dead children]
    Hope you sleep well. With the lack of empathy the majority of you show i guess that won't be a problem. BB

Then go look and stop harassing me by calling me an anti-Semite out of the blue for absolutely no reason whatsoever, or present proof that I am indeed an anti-Semite (good luck with that).

- - - Updated - - -

"Weapons of war", I wonder if he even knows the difference between a 5,56 and a .223 - he most likely doesn't, given how he uses the "assault weapons" and "high-capacity magazines" buzzwords.
    I never called you an anti-Semite. I said you haven’t called out anti-semitism. And given your refusal to provide proof to the contrary, I see no reason why anyone should believe you.

Furthermore, it wasn’t “out-of-the-blue”. You claimed you dislike Nazis just as much as black people. That’s why I asked for proof of you ever calling out anti-semitism.