Poll: Do you Support Assault Weapons Ban?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolthulhu View Post

- - - Updated - - -

"Weapons of war", I wonder if he even knows the difference between a 5,56 and a .223 - he most likely doesn't, given how he uses the "assault weapons" and "high-capacity magazines" buzzwords.
    He doesn't. After all, we are referring to a guy who told his wife if someone is trying to break into their home, just step out on the porch and fire off a round from a shotgun into the air. lol!
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Then go look and stop harassing me by calling me an anti-Semite out of the blue for absolutely no reason whatsoever, or present proof that I am indeed an anti-Semite (good luck with that).

- - - Updated - - -

"Weapons of war", I wonder if he even knows the difference between a 5,56 and a .223 - he most likely doesn't, given how he uses the "assault weapons" and "high-capacity magazines" buzzwords.
    I mean. Biden thinks the 2nd amendment is for hunting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    He also is telling people to break the law by advising people to shoot a shotgun into the air as a warning shot. What a stupid statement.

The issue too often with politicians making laws is, too many have very little knowledge of the subject they are pushing/voting for.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    He also is telling people to break the law by advising people to shoot a shotgun into the air as a warning shot. What a stupid statement.

The issue too often with politicians making laws is, too many have very little knowledge of the subject they are pushing/voting for.
    Yet you support Trump...
    Last edited by Noxx79; 2020-09-14 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    I never called you an anti-Semite. I said you haven’t called out anti-semitism. And given your refusal to provide proof to the contrary, I see no reason why anyone should believe you.

Furthermore, it wasn’t “out-of-the-blue”. You claimed you dislike Nazis just as much as black people. That’s why I asked for proof of you ever calling out anti-semitism.
    I did, on multiple occasions, as a simple forum or google search would show. I'm not going to defend myself from ludicrous accusations because I don't need to and I don't like to indulge slanderers. I also never claimed to dislike Nazis just as much as I hate black people, so kindly keep you defamatory accusations to yourself.

He doesn't. After all, we are referring to a guy who told his wife if someone is trying to break into their home, just step out on the porch and fire off a round from a shotgun into the air. lol!
    Maybe he doesn't like his wife very much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    I'm getting infracted by an American moderator on an American topic promoting/advocating weapons on a childrens forum, what else to expect on an American forum. I'm done here and i'm going to leave you one thing to remember:
    [extremely graphic picture of dead children]
    Hope you sleep well. With the lack of empathy the majority of you show i guess that won't be a problem. BB

I did, on multiple occasions, as a simple forum or google search would show. I'm not going to defend myself from ludicrous accusations because I don't need to and I don't like to indulge slanderers.
    Well, normally I wouldn't consider it a good idea to ask my debate opponent to do my research for me. But maybe this is some 5-D chess or whatever. Let's see...

Ah, here's a post of you saying Jews have "blood-stained money".

He's a speculator of the worst kind whose fortune is drowned in blood, he should be tried for crimes against humanity. Even some of the most delusional lefties recognize him for the serpentine monster he is.
    Here's one where you say murders of Jews by the far-right are "irrelevant".

The left is the main source of anti-Semitism nowadays. Neo-Nazis are still around but their numbers are utterly irrelevant, they don't even make it past the threshold to have seats in the parliament, whereas leftist parties are big enough to hold whole municipalities hostage and authorize (if not participate in) intifada-calling rallies and propagate anti-Semitic inanities such as those that are often parroted by people on these very forums. Whole areas of a city I often work in are no-go zones for people who are "visibly" Jews. Curiously, they are also no-go zones for gays. But for some reason it's the Jews being Nazis according to the left's rhetoric. Really makes you think.
    And here's one where you engage in apologia for Christian anti-semitic violence.

That's because in most cases it's Muslims who carry anti-Semitic attacks in Europe, so leftists keep their guilty mouths shuts about it. It's no secret that the far-left hates Jews and Israel just as much as the Nazis, after all.
    The best I can gather is that you think you're not an anti-semite because you're pro-Israel. Which is a very gentile way of thinking.

I also never claimed to dislike Nazis just as much as I hate black people, so kindly keep you defamatory accusations to yourself.)
    Well this is just plain false.

Lots of links and sources I'm supposed to scrounge for I suppose, as opposed to when I'm asked to provide the same. Convenient. But know what? I'll take your word for it, I don't like neo-Nazi militias just as I don't like black militias such as NFAC. And give me a break with the "but it's not the same thing" - it is. Otherwise we'd have to make pointless distinctions between every single more or less known, smaller (Patriot Prayer core's headcount was 15 in 2019) or bigger (NFAC seems pretty big) groups. Speaking of unknown, did the media mention episodes such as this one? Don't bother answering, it's a rhetorical question. The extent to which it was (not) covered is evident by a simple google search and by reading papers.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    I

Maybe he doesn't like his wife very much.
    Well, we are talking about a guy who may have been having a affair with her before she got a divorce.

But anyway, on topic, this is why I carry a firearm when I am driving...https://www.foxnews.com/us/tennessee...gs-gunman-dead

A day of violence along Tennessee's Interstate 24 ended with a murder, kidnapping and carjacking suspect killing himself Sunday afternoon.

TBI agents have identified the two innocent people killed as Darcey Johnson, 28, who was the man killed in a shooting on I-24 and Phillip Jordan Stevens, 23, who was the hostage killed.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said it all started at about 9:30 a.m. on I-24 in Coffee County when Dangelo Dorsey, 29, opened fire inside a vehicle. TBI said Dorsey killed one person in the vehicle and injured another.

Traffic stopped after the shooting, and Dorsey then tried to find a car to flee in, TBI said. He attempted to carjack a woman, and when he couldn't get in, he began shooting, striking the woman in the hand and hitting a nearby truck driver in the face. Both are expected to survive.

Dorsey then carjacked a Ford Mustang with a man and a woman inside. He had them drive him to their home where he switched vehicles to a blue Toyota Rav4, took two guns and then forced the man and woman to come with him as hostages.

that's ok since most of the gun community has corrupted the 2A into personal ownership instead of its original intention. But hey, Biden right!!

I mean if we are going to take one off statements instead of policy, I guess they share a common "mouth in foot" problem

""I like taking guns away early," Trump said. "Take the guns first, go through due process second.""

Nothing like fucking a couple rights over at the same time right?

- - - Updated - - -

But anyway, on topic, this is why I carry a firearm when I am driving...https://www.foxnews.com/us/tennessee...gs-gunman-dead

SNIP.[/I]
    Sigh I wish I could sit down with you and understand the crazy irrational fear you have since this is the "umteenth" time you posted one of these kind of stories and said "this is why I carry a firearm...."

What it must be like to live in fear to this kind of level is just boggling.
    Every time you read a story you think its going to happen to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, we are talking about a guy who may have been having a affair with her before she got a divorce.
    LOL are we really trying to relate marriages and relationships back to the kind of guy he is????

Holy hell the irony just reached through the internet and bitch slapped me.
    Its almost like the two of you have ignored the bear in the room when making those statements
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

So what IS it for?

So what IS it for?
    LOL oh god here we go again, you should just read the last 2800 pages instead of rehashing this again.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    LOL oh god here we go again, you should just read the last 2800 pages instead of rehashing this again.
    I’ve been asking this question for that long, and no one will give me a consistent straight answer.

10+ Year Old Account
    So what IS it for?
    It is for the right of the people to keep and bear arms, no more no less. It covers hunting, target shooting, and self defense, per the SCOTUS.

And tell me. This person you were ACTUALLY talking to. Are they in the room with us right now?
    That would be Zan15. You know, the homeboy whining about Portland immediately above my post asking if homeboy was still whining about Portland.

But go on and keep being the victim.

Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    Homeboy is still whining about Portland? At some point it has to sink in...you aren't just the "other party". You're actively trying to delete everyone's fundamental right. Getting smacked by the long dick of the law is just poetic.
    Last edited by PickleballAce; 2020-09-14 at 10:52 PM.

Well, normally I wouldn't consider it a good idea to ask my debate opponent to do my research for me. But maybe this is some 5-D chess or whatever. Let's see...

And here's one where you engage in apologia for Christian anti-semitic violence.

The best I can gather is that you think you're not an anti-semite because you're pro-Israel. Which is a very gentile way of thinking.

Well holy shit you just like playing the victim. What you said and what you quoted from him are completely different.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    It is for the right of the people to keep and bear arms, no more no less. It covers hunting, target shooting, and self defense, per the SCOTUS.
    So the NRA was lying when they said it was to take up arms against the state?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deus Mortis View Post
    Well holy shit you just like playing the victim. What you said and what you quoted from him are completely different.
    How do you figure?

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

How do you figure?
    Falls under self defense.....

- - - Updated - - -

How do you figure?
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Falls under self defense.....
    Really? Because that’s not what people say when the left takes up arms against the state.

- - - Updated - - -

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
    Not sure what that has to do with @Coolthulhu being an anti-semite, but OK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really? Because that’s not what people say when the left takes up arms against the state.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure what that has to do with @Coolthulhu being an anti-semite, but OK.
    True, when the left takes up arms, most people say "Put those water pistols down and quit squirting people!"

Seriously though, when either side actually takes up arms against the state, they get stomped on easily because the population has not yet reached the point of civil war.

Oh, it's a jolly good idea, you get you get to see what absurdly inane mental gymnastics your opponent have to resort to.
    Here, for instance, you say that since I hate one specific Jew (who's hate by many Jews, by way), then I must be an anti-Semite. Sound logic.
    Except I didn't say anything of the sort. I said that the number of neo-Nazis is irrelevant (because their parties have no seats in the parliament) compared to that of leftist anti-Semitic parties (who do have seats in the parliament, and whose members are often seen alongside pro-intifada sign in the first line of "peaceful" anti-Israel protests).
    I can't even begin to reconstruct your thought process here, but I haven't been apologetic of any kind of violence. Unless of course pointing out who carries out the majority of anti-Semitic attack automatically means being an apologist of Christian extremist. Which it doesn't, and you should be embarrassed by your own lack of intellectual honesty.
    And the best I can gather is that you're so hell-bent on viewing me as an anti-Semite that you indulged in the most ridiculous, laughable and slanderous kind of mental gymnastics and falsehoods in order to keep that idea intact. But I'm glad you saved the best (or I should say worst) for the last course:

Quote Originally Posted by Coolthulhu
    I also never claimed to dislike Nazis just as much as I hate black people, so kindly keep you defamatory accusations to yourself.)
    Lots of links and sources I'm supposed to scrounge for I suppose, as opposed to when I'm asked to provide the same. Convenient. But know what? I'll take your word for it, I don't like neo-Nazi militias just as I don't like black militias such as NFAC. And give me a break with the "but it's not the same thing" - it is. Otherwise we'd have to make pointless distinctions between every single more or less known, smaller (Patriot Prayer core's headcount was 15 in 2019) or bigger (NFAC seems pretty big) groups. Speaking of unknown, did the media mention episodes such as this one? Don't bother answering, it's a rhetorical question. The extent to which it was (not) covered is evident by a simple google search and by reading papers.
    It isn't, and you're yet again trying to twist my word in order for them to fit your ludicrous narrative (despite said words being there in the quotes for all to see). Which in turn means that according to you "disliking neo-Nazi militias just as much as black militias such as NFAC" can be read as "I hate black people". And that's really the icing on top of the cake of intellectual dishonesty. So glad you laid it bare for all to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    I'm getting infracted by an American moderator on an American topic promoting/advocating weapons on a childrens forum, what else to expect on an American forum. I'm done here and i'm going to leave you one thing to remember:
    [extremely graphic picture of dead children]
    Hope you sleep well. With the lack of empathy the majority of you show i guess that won't be a problem. BB