Is it worth starting over on the Horde for Shadowlands if you are a “casual”?

I do not care about Mythic progression or even Mythic + 20 keys. The guild I currently am on the Alliance are AOTC raiders.

Just wondering if it’s worth starting over on the Horde mostly for random BGs? Personally even though I experienced the Horde side of BFA I was not a fan of the Pyramid Horde hub and quit after getting to 120. It was a pain to navigate before I got flying. I think the Alliance has a terrible record when it comes to PVP and from my experience. Takes me forever to even my win my daily BG.

I have been reading about a lot of people transferring to the Horde for Shadowlands and was wondering if its worth it if you not into high end stuff. I just find it very hard to connect with the Horde races besides Elves so would be pushing myself outside my comfort zone. Also just not a fan of Horde aesthetics from buildings, cities, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't enjoy anything about the horde, just play alliance.

You'll just have to live with the shame of being on the same side as gnomes.

There's really not that much of a difference between them and tends to be the luck of the draw with random content.

Quote Originally Posted by NordWitcher View Post
    I do not care about Mythic progression or even Mythic + 20 keys. The guild I currently am on the Alliance are AOTC raiders.

Just wondering if it’s worth starting over on the Horde mostly for random BGs? Personally even though I experienced the Horde side of BFA I was not a fan of the Pyramid Horde hub and quit after getting to 120. It was a pain to navigate before I got flying. I think the Alliance has a terrible record when it comes to PVP and from my experience. Takes me forever to even my win my daily BG.

I have been reading about a lot of people transferring to the Horde for Shadowlands and was wondering if its worth it if you not into high end stuff. I just find it very hard to connect with the Horde races besides Elves so would be pushing myself outside my comfort zone. Also just not a fan of Horde aesthetics from buildings, cities, etc.
    You'll win more often (not always) on the horde side although that can vary significantly based on your realm/battlegroup.

I found my horde character more often had very easy dungeon runs where everyone just did what they were supposed to in their role and would successfully complete dungeons. On the alliance side I frequently run into pretty terrible behavior in dungeons which often makes the run incredibly painful or just fails and someone gets their key wrecked. Of course I still had some painful dungeon runs, this was definitely a case of "it felt like better runs more often" and not an extreme of always good or always bad.

I really dislike the horde areas in BFA and there's no way I could look at all of that everyday so happy to play both sides. If you're looking to increase your honor level or get specific pvp rewards though, I found that to be just incredibly easier on the horde side. I can't even pinpoint a real reason other than people genuinely seem to try for objectives in PvP on the horde side. Alliance often just goes for single kills on the road and ignores objectives. I found more often alliance players want to be solo and rush into a group of 3-5 horde. I question sometimes where the alliance players realize they are fighting players and not mobs.

Seems as good a point as any with a level squish.

if you dont mythic raid oder high m+ it literally dont matter what fraction you play
    I.O BFA Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    if you dont mythic raid oder high m+ it literally dont matter what fraction you play
    Depends...there are tons more groups for mythic+ on the horde side and tons more non mythic raiding guilds too...Horde just has more options for finding groups easier and in general I have found that Horde M+ players are a tad better and fulfill their roles properly in comparison to alliance. And that is based on my very many 10-15 keys on both factions so far in BFA.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

I find people easier on the horde side but they are usually more rude and annoying. Also, they cc less. From a casuals perspective <3