Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    He claimed on in the clip below to have being reached out to from other campaigns. Believe him or not, but I don't see this is something to lie about.

Watch the rest of the clip or not, but go to 4:55 to hear it. I wouldn't suggest watching the rest because I honestly can't stand the other guy.

Still a think a less adversarial debate style interview would be more beneficial then what we currently get on Debate stages.
    What does Rogan bring to the table, other than being a Trump supporter who panders to Trumpsters and the alt-right?

Still a think a less adversarial debate style interview would be more beneficial then what we currently get on Debate stages.
    You think it would be less adversarial with Rogan? A guy who never really even bothers to challenge his guests when they sling bullshit?

Why do we need less "adversarial" debates anyways? Isn't the whole point of a debate to set up two competing world views that are opposed to each other?

And he never said Biden or Trump reached out to him. Just that other campaigns reached out to him, without specifying. If he wants to drop the receipts that the Trump/Biden campaigns reached out to him he can. But until he does, or until he specifically says those campaigns reached out, they didn't.

He Isn't a Trump supporter. LOL He claims to have always voted liberal.
    Uh huh...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...bernie-sanders

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/jo...den-2020-04-05

Please, lie to me some more.

Sure, except that Rogan's argument supporting Trump over Biden is nonsense -

“I’d rather vote for Trump than [Biden],” said Rogan. “I don’t think [Biden] can handle anything. You’re relying entirely on his cabinet. If you want to talk about an individual leader who can communicate, he can’t do that. And we don’t know what the fuck he’ll be like after a year in office.

“The pressure of being president of the United States is something that no one has ever prepared for. The only one who seems to be fine with it is Trump, oddly enough.”
    Because Trump is so much more together than Biden? Because Biden will at least surround himself with qualified people while Trump continues to surround himself with sycophants? Trump can communicate?

That's nonsense of the highest order, and shining example of why Rogan is politically irrelevant. Because he's ignorant as fuck and not doing his listeners any favors.

So Neil Degrasse Tyson must also be a Trump supporter and is Alt right?

So a moronic talking point.
    "But, he also had Neil DeGrasee Tyson... so he's legit!!!"

He certainly knows the gullibility of his audience.

- - - Updated - - -

Should be able to have a debate wiithout worrying about getting Zingers and yelling over the top of each other. Anyways back to work for me.
    If you just want people to lay out their policy, they have campaign speeches and websites for that.

If you don't want people challenged on their bullshit, then don't watch a debate.

Didn't lie that is what he said. He says a lot of shit and that what you are referring to was in the middle of a rant. Still I think it could be informative. You can believe whatever you want.
    So, you agree he's a Trump supporter.

Thanks for admitting I'm right, and you were wrong.

Joe Rogan disagrees with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post

Please, lie to me some more.
    Basically every single post of his...

Whatever you want to believe.

- - - Updated - - -

Fixed it for you.
    no u! rofl. why can't you trumpsters be honest?

Whatever you want to believe.
    "Whatever..."

He literally fucking said it.

Feel free to continue backpedaling and bullshitting your way out of Rogan disagreeing with you about what he said.

Not a Trump Supporter ya DINO.

- - - Updated - - -

He Literally said what I said... I haven't taken one step back, but keep trolling and lying about it if it helps you.
    He said he's a fucking Trump supporters, stop lying.

I'm the biggest trump supporter in this thread
    Fixed it for ya.

He said he has only ever voted Democrat. stop lying.
    Once again, my evidence proves him to be a Trump supporter, something you disagreed with.

Moving goalposts and deflecting is only making my case stronger.

Keep going, Trumpster.

Not a Trump supporter. I know it's the tactic of those who an honest discussion, but it's extremely dishonest of you. You should be better than that.
    He. Fucking. Said. It.

Enjoy my sources.

Well I have a whole clip,that disregards you out context misleading smear.

- - - Updated - - -

Enjoy mine. From him actually. Looks like you're out of mind.
    My clip of him saying he's a Trump supporter shows me to be objectively right.

Feel free to whine all you like. You Trumpsters don't like anything that goes against your narrative.

Again stop lying about me. You want to believe an out of context clip in the middle of a rant, aside from him having a rational discussion.

You believe whatever you want. I don't try and convince Flat Eathers either.
    You mean where he said he'll support Trump over Biden?

Once again, it shows him to be a Trump supporter.

The. Fucking. End.

"Back to work for me!"
    *continues derailing thread for another two pages*
    Just ignore the thing, people. Regardless of whether or not it's a Trump supporter it has proven itself wrong on just about everything here to the point there's really no reason to even respond to it anymore.

pretty much. all he's got is everyone here is dishonest blah blah he's a victim blah blah blah, can't be right about literally anything, it's getting boring, i'm probably one of the most guilty of it, but done let him derail the thread with his pure bullshit on the daily.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    pretty much. all he's got is everyone here is dishonest blah blah he's a victim blah blah blah, can't be right about literally anything, it's getting boring, i'm probably one of the most guilty of it, but done let him derail the thread with his pure bullshit on the daily.
    Need to reply in a language they understand. A youtuber commenting on a podcaster commenting on something else.

Atleast its not a straight Qanon video
    Government Affiliated Snark

I will correct someone when they lie about me being a Trump supporter. I don't go around calling people Pedophiles, and I would hope that others would have the decency not to continue to smear me. That of course would be asking too much of the MMO-Champion Forums.

- - - Updated - - -

Well you're the one who lies about me all the damn time. Even after I showed you my personal email record proving I support Justice Democrats, because nothing would ever be good enough for you. You're as dishonest as they come.
    Except, of the the three dudes carrying the water hardest for Trump in these forums... you are one of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Mine shows the exact opposite.

The. Fucking. End.
    So, when my evidence backs up my claim, then why do you disagree with Rogan, when he said it?

Are you calling Rogan a liar?

I don't even watch/listen to an episode of his but once a month, and that is if he has someone on I like. He talks a lot of shit, and half the time he is expressing how he feels at the moment. If he says he has voted Liberal his whole life, then I believe that. If he says he thinks Trump can handle office better than that is what he believes at the moment. No I don't agree with it, but that doesn't make what I wrote about him a lie.
    So, you're saying he's lying?

If that's the case, then how do you know he wasn't lying in your video?

If your only argument is that your source is lying and unreliable... then your argument sucks.

He's a Trump supporter, by his own admission