Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    A different and cool look at the election.

DOnation map.

What Summer FEC Data Tells Us (And Doesn’t Tell Us) About the 2020 Race

Shocked at how blue Mono and Inyo counties are.
    IIRC Hillary out spent Trump 2:1 in 2016. Which goes to show you that money can't buy you love.

Anyway, I understand that huge quantities of dark money is pouring into the Democrats this election. I guess dark money isn't so bad after all. Funny how that works.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Centrist House group offers bipartisan COVID-19 relief deal
    The Problem Solvers Caucus, comprised of centrist Democrats and Republicans, will propose a $1.5 trillion package that provides another round of stimulus checks, boosted unemployment insurance and much-needed aid for cities and states.

The Problem Solvers’s “March to Common Ground” framework calls for $1.52 trillion in new money, though up to $2 trillion could be available if coronavirus conditions worsen, sources said. Pelosi is digging in on Democrats’ demand for a $2.2 trillion package, while the White House says President Trump could support a little more than $1 trillion in funding.

Both Pelosi’s office and White House officials have been briefed.

The bipartisan proposal would grant another round of $1,200 stimulus checks for most Americans, a popular idea backed by both the Democrats and Trump. And it would revive expired supplemental unemployment insurance at $450 per week for the first eight weeks, then provide up to $600 per week after that but capped at 100 percent of a person’s salary. Pelosi wants $600 a week in boosted insurance; the White House has offered $300 per week.

----
    Republicans will automatically disapprove if it does not bail corporations out of liability.
    Trump is a no go because of his desire to fuck with voting and the USPS

Its silly that Trump does not support this payout to states. He then can claim HE had to bail out all these blue/purple states and he is their savior. Seems that even though it would be a lie, it would be a lie he would run on.

So democrats have come down 50% on total. 50% reduction on state funding, 25% on unemployment amount. Cap on unemployment.
    Trump. No movement.

But democrats are the unhinged ones.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Anyway, I understand that huge quantities of dark money is pouring into the Democrats this election. I guess dark money isn't so bad after all. Funny how that works.
    WTF is dark money? How is it different from the green kind? Oh man... are democrats getting paid of by some NYC elite, oligarch, with a giant tower with his name on it, in Manhattan? I sure hope not?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

IIRC Hillary out spent Trump 2:1 in 2016. Which goes to show you that money can't buy you love.

You can't set the standards then cry when everyone else starts using them.

What's next you going to cry about someone not releasing tax returns...oh wait...nvm

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    WTF is dark money? How is it different from the green kind? Oh man... are democrats getting paid of by some NYC elite, oligarch, with a giant tower with his name on it, in Manhattan? I sure hope not?
    report on money coming in that has no employer attached to it. small money donations.
    Of course the second this report came out republicans and Qtrumpers created a whole conspiracy around "dark" money....or foreign influence.

they are trying everything they can since the old Soros boooogie man tact is not working.

BTW trump still got many many millions from the same sources, they are just bitter that Biden got so much more but it matches the general donation trends so nothing shocking really
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Oh you understand it? Wanna show where this dark money is coming from? Who is sending it?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Your anecdote has absolutely nothing to do with anything. So suddenly because some family members of yours have been confronted by police officers... suddenly the historical persecution and mistreatment of black people by police officers is just... not a thing?

Hell, you're the picture of "if I don't see it, it must not happen, so stop telling me about it!"

...so fucking what?

Harris spoke to the economic policies she'd work to enact.

Trump called soldiers who died in war losers and suckers, and said he didn't like people who were captured by enemy forces.

Weird that you're more incensed about the former, and have completely zero opinion on the latter!
    Not a anecdote. He simply lied about his daughter not being pulled over by the police because she is white. She speeds past a police officer doing 20 mph over the speed limit, she is going to be pulled over.

It is clear the voters are not voting for Biden. Harris is the real candidate. He will not make it 4 years, or if he does, he will mainly be taking naps while Harris runs the country.

My opinion on what Trump said about McCain? He was wrong to say it. He says a lot of stuff I disagree with. But mostly, stuff I agree with. The report about the W1 soldiers from a very hard core liberal run newspaper? Not something which can be authentically proven to be true.Only here say from unnamed sources. Meanwhile, those who where actually there and have gone on record, said it was false. Even Bolton, who is no fan of Trump.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Iowa and Vermont; noted sources of "huge quantities of dark money"
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol at the Trump shills ignoring the vast Dark Money advantage that Trump had in 2016.

The NRA is was one of the largest launderers of Dark Money. They spent over $400 million in 2016.

Where is the NRA today, by comparison?

Sitting next to Jerry Falwell Jr watching someone else bang their sweetheart.
    Government Affiliated Snark

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Iowa and Vermont; noted sources of "huge quantities of dark money"
    The Maple Syrup Black Market of Vermont is funneling quadrillions of VantaBlack dollars to Biden!

It all makes sense now. I bet Bernie is behind it too.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Actually, yeah. I would have noticed the AK 74 on the right. Many Trump supporters should be able to spot the difference as well. It’s almost like Trump is saying, “I’m Putin’s bitch and there’s nothing the GOP will do about it.”
    Well the Ak is actually probably fine. That is a couple of US servicemen and a local national/SF guy in the silhouette. Which is how we actually fight most of the time, embedded with people from other countries. The Mig-29s on the other hand, anyone that has done any anti-air exercises feels very uncomfortable with having those overhead, because they are the most common REDAIR asset in the world. If something is coming to kill you, it is probably a Mig-29. They are so common that we work with them more then we work against them though, since we haven't faced a real air threat since Vietnam.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    No, it was a lie. My daughter is white and she has been pulled over before by the police, for speeding. I know other white women who have been pulled over by the police. He is pandering for the black votes obviously.
    Biden "lies" about white girls never getting pulled over "This is horseshit!".

Trump lies about the Corona Virus for months "He's got my vote"

Stop pretending like you give a fuck about honesty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, they just happened to use Russian fighters AND weaponry.
    Probably, yes. The people there are American Soldiers, at least most of them. Once of them is carrying a Russian weapon, because those are very common in those areas. The jets are obviously not part of the same picture, and make the whole picture look very Russian.

10+ Year Old Account
    It’s a foreign soldier, not one of our troops. No business being on a poster asking people to support our troops.
    Those foriegn soldiers support our Troops a lot more then your average American does. A hell of a lot of them bleed and die to keep our guys alive. When they are working with US forces, as those in those pictures are, they deserve our respect and support. I felt just as safe surrounded by Romanians as surrounded by Americans, and they lost troops guarding us, just as we lost troops guarding them. It is one team, not America alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    And it’s still a lie of an ad because it’s not one of our troops. Hell, if we’re counting the planes it’s more foreign troops than US.
    Well it is a lie of an ad because Trump demonstrably doesn't support our troops. Anything else is just gravy (Such as the overtly Russian Aircraft).

10+ Year Old Account
    Most GOP thing to ever happen:

Republican tries to distance himself from the KKK after he’s caught spreading David Duke propaganda.

On Tuesday, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported that David Armstrong, a Republican running for Wisconsin’s 75th Assembly District, posted a video featuring former Klan grand wizard David Duke in the wake of the Charleston church shooting.

“On July 10, 2015, Armstrong tweeted out a video on ‘slavery’s dirtiest secrets exposed’ featuring former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke,” reported Daniel Bice. “In it, Duke makes the dubious claim that Blacks are more likely than whites to have ancestors who owned slaves in antebellum America, thereby undercutting, he said, the argument for reparations and ‘discrimination against whites.'”

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Most GOP thing to ever happen:

Republican tries to distance himself from the KKK after he’s caught spreading David Duke propaganda.

On Tuesday, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported that David Armstrong, a Republican running for Wisconsin’s 75th Assembly District, posted a video featuring former Klan grand wizard David Duke in the wake of the Charleston church shooting.

“On July 10, 2015, Armstrong tweeted out a video on ‘slavery’s dirtiest secrets exposed’ featuring former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke,” reported Daniel Bice. “In it, Duke makes the dubious claim that Blacks are more likely than whites to have ancestors who owned slaves in antebellum America, thereby undercutting, he said, the argument for reparations and ‘discrimination against whites.'”
    And Duke may be right though about ancestry, but not for the reasons he thinks he is, and it doesn’t prove what he thinks it does.

Are these people so emotionally and intellectually stunted that they think only “love” can make a Baby? But this is way off topic anywho, I don’t want to tangent to systemic racism in yet another thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    And Duke may be right though about ancestry, but not for the reasons he thinks he is, and it doesn’t prove what he thinks it does.

Are these people so emotionally and intellectually stunted that they think only “love” can make a Baby? But this is way off topic anywho, I don’t want to tangent to systemic racism in yet another thread
    That was my thought as well, lol. It is probably true, but that is a pretty horrific statistic, not exactly an argument against reparations.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Not a anecdote. He simply lied about his daughter not being pulled over by the police because she is white. She speeds past a police officer doing 20 mph over the speed limit, she is going to be pulled over.

It is clear the voters are not voting for Biden. Harris is the real candidate. He will not make it 4 years, or if he does, he will mainly be taking naps while Harris runs the country.

My opinion on what Trump said about McCain? He was wrong to say it. He says a lot of stuff I disagree with. But mostly, stuff I agree with. The report about the W1 soldiers from a very hard core liberal run newspaper? Not something which can be authentically proven to be true.Only here say from unnamed sources. Meanwhile, those who where actually there and have gone on record, said it was false. Even Bolton, who is no fan of Trump.
    Remember guys this is the same trumphead that said Hillary would be dead by now too because she coughed....
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

7+ Year Old Account
    Here’s Trump using Russian soldiers and planes to “support our troops”... AGAIN

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...an-jets-414883

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Here’s Trump using Russian soldiers and planes to “support our troops”... AGAIN

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...an-jets-414883
    Team Trump just knows they have their rubes.

I present exhibit A