Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    With that attitude why not just ask for everything to be handed to you

Quote Originally Posted by Recovery View Post
    Dont you get a title?
    The top 100 titles sound daft really. In my rather unpopular opinion, PvE titles should be tied to the cutting edge achievement, rather than to the general dungeon & raid achievement. But I guess that'd annoy a lot of people who got their Light of Dawn title in 2018 while trying for a mount

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseberryjr View Post
    so you mean mythic quality gear, the mythic achievment and title, the mythic only mount if applicable, the experience of doing mythic is also a part of the reward because its supposed to be fun. sounds to me like you just dont like being a mythic raider you just do it because you can/think you want to. maybe you should play a different game that you dont need to FEEL like you HAVE to be rewarded for playing the game in order to play it.
    Youre barking up the wrong tree, bud.. I agree that there are plenty of rewards for top level PVE.

You probably should have read what my comment was in response to. lol. I was specifically replying to one person about a specific point.

Also, please be aware that what some people enjoy about games IS the competitive aspect - Being the best at X.

Rewards flaunt that youre the "best at X".
    Last edited by Recovery; 2020-09-15 at 05:27 PM.

So your point is still moot, as i said that glad is middle of the pack, right?
    middle of the pack at 1400 or 1200 MMR,quite far from 2400

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    middle of the pack at 1400 or 1200 MMR,quite far from 2400
    Youre obviously very out of touch with wow pvp, which i knew as soon as you were unaware that Glad isnt 0.5% of the bracket anymore.

Its almost impossible to go under 1400 mmr even if you lose EVERY GAME. you literally start at 1500. If you started at 0 mmr (you dont) then maybe 1500 would be middle of the pack.

With the way they changed the brackets, the average player is honestly 2000-2400.

Titles used to be purely percent based.. Now, the onl percent based title is "rank 1" at 0.1%.

Everything else was changed to a rating threshold. 1400 = combatant, 1600 = challenger, 1800 = rival, 2100 = duelist, 2400 = ELITE, 2400+ 50 wins at or above 2400 = glad.
    Last edited by Recovery; 2020-09-15 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    Mythic Raid mounts are usually in the 2nd tier and on. It's been like that for a while now.
    It was in the PAST.

NOW we have 3 big Great Vault activities - PvP, M+ and Raids. Only raids dont have mount for top players EVERY tier.

- - - Updated - - -

Dont you get a feat of strength for cutting edge?

Dont you get a title?

Dont you get itemlevel that exceeds anything else in the game?

Gladiator isnt "top pvp" players. Its actually kinda mid pack. Think of it as AOTC (which im pretty sure you get a mount for).
    PvP and M+ players gets titles and gear too. So?

Quote Originally Posted by The Butt Witch View Post
    The game is the reward. Like wtf are you talking about?
    Then why have rewards for PVP and M+?

Quote Originally Posted by music49 View Post
    With that attitude why not just ask for everything to be handed to you
    Yeah! Like killing last mythic raid boss for 10 times in actual tier is THAT EASY. Definition of "handed to you", lol.

Think of it as AOTC (which im pretty sure you get a mount for).
    Yeah... Once per xpack.
    AOTC mount so far ONLY existed on the last tier of xpack and I think it started in MOP with the guaranteed wolf, before that in Cata the "AOTC mount" was a random drop most people didn't see, similar to the green Gul'dan mount that was 1% drop rate.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodian View Post
    It was in the PAST.

NOW we have 3 big Great Vault activities - PvP, M+ and Raids. Only raids dont have mount for top players EVERY tier.

- - - Updated - - -

So youre proving your own point moot? Like what?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Yeah... Once per xpack.
    AOTC mount so far ONLY existed on the last tier of xpack and I think it started in MOP with the guaranteed wolf, before that in Cata the "AOTC mount" was a random drop most people didn't see, similar to the green Gul'dan mount that was 1% drop rate.
    You people have some really awkward points that i must not understand.

Like whats your point?

Also, you had meta achiev mounts in the raids as far back as wrath. Most people didnt see those when content was relevant either..

You could say that it was a reward for "top end" players.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    It was in the PAST.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean to be fair let's look at exactly what people get each tier/season.

PvP - Gladiator mount
    M+ - Keystone Master mount
    Raids - Meta achievement mount plus at least 2 mounts which drop from end bosses of raids during the expac.

seems equal to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninix View Post
    Mythic mount that "top raiders" will quickly sell on PL runs and make it trivial and absolutely not representative of the actual achievement.

Well tried.
    People selling M+ and PvP rate every second in trade chat. Still they have mount reward.
    Plus I dont mind against whole WTS thing if Blizzard dont mind. I cant do anything with this anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Then why have rewards for PVP and M+?
    They're just the cherry on the cake. Doesn't mean you should only eat the cake to get to the cherry.

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    The top 100 titles sound daft really.
    It's also a worthless title because you lose it if the guild disbands and vast majority of guilds sooner or later disband... look Method. Yeah they're back but under different title and they lost whatever was tied to the old guild. On lower level of progress it's even more common for guilds to break apart, reform, server / faction transfer and whatnot. If you work on something it should be tied to your account not guild where some mismanagement at the top can get you screwed over (literally a case of Method where mismanagement of Josh scandal caused it).

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I mean to be fair let's look at exactly what people get each tier/season.

PvP - Gladiator mount
    M+ - Keystone Master mount
    Raids - Meta achievement mount plus at least 2 mounts which drop from end bosses of raids during the expac.

seems equal to me.
    Meta achievement can be done in normal by anyone. Its not mythic raiding.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Butt Witch View Post
    They're just the cherry on the cake. Doesn't mean you should only eat the cake to get to the cherry.
    I want cherry too. I like cherries.

3+ Year Old Account
    Id love to see the percentage of players who get the meta achiev mount when its relevant content.. Id be willing to bet its pretty small.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    so? still one mount per content type.

You people have some really awkward points that i must not understand.

Like whats your point?

Also, you had meta achiev mounts in the raids as far back as wrath. Most people didnt see those when content was relevant either..

You could say that it was a reward for "top end" players.
    The point is glory mount everyone can get, it's 100% guaranteed even if you get it 5 xpacs later, it's not an exclusive reward, meanwhile the pvp mounts and m+ and cm mounts before rotate out of use and are no longer obtainable.

How about we get the pvp mounts obtainable by trivial solo content 5 xpacs later how would you feel about that?

Also the point is AOTC mount is 1/xpac, mythic mount is usually 2/xpac and pvp mount is usually 4-5/xpac not counting the seasonal ones for the saddles which doubles that amount.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    The point is glory mount everyone can get, it's 100% guaranteed even if you get it 5 xpacs later, it's not an exclusive reward, meanwhile the pvp mounts and m+ and cm mounts before rotate out of use and are no longer obtainable.

How about we get the pvp mounts obtainable by trivial solo content 5 xpacs later how would you feel about that?

Also the point is AOTC mount is 1/xpac, mythic mount is usually 2/xpac and pvp mount is usually 4-5/xpac not counting the seasonal ones for the saddles which doubles that amount.

That happened.. With the WOTLK glad mounts that blizzard decided to make as a reward for the ICC meta achiev.

pvp seasonal mounts = every pve mount you can get in the game.. Literally anyone can get them.

Glad mounts are all the same thing recolored.. and its not even that prestigious anymore seeing as how the percentage based system was taken away from it.

All of the "vicious war mounts" can be bought off a vendor for a saddle 5 expacks later...

Like i feel like youre arguing just for the sake of arguing without looking at the whole picture.
    Last edited by Recovery; 2020-09-15 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    so? still one mount per content type.
    Content type - yes. Difficulty - no.
    In PvP you can have 2 mounts per season with RBG rating. But saddle mount pretty farmable even with low skill in pvp.