Blink into battle in Tracer's Comic Challenge!

Blink into battle in Tracer's Comic Challenge!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Blink into battle now to earn rad new limited-time rewards, including the Comic Book Tracer skin.

From now until September 28, players will be able to earn a player icon, seven unique sprays, and Comic Book Tracer (epic) for a total of nine new rewards.

• LET’S GET TO IT! - Learn how to unlock brand-new Tracer rewards
    • WATCH TO EARN - Earn special comic-themed cosmetics by watching Twitch streams
    • NEW COMIC - Learn more about issue #1 of the new comic, Tracer—London Calling

LET’S GET TO IT

Pull out your pulse pistols and pew pew your way into the fight with special comic-themed content available to unlock in-game. Wins in Quick Play, Competitive Play, or Arcade will all earn you a limited-time player icon, a spray, and a new epic skin: Comic Book Tracer!

These special Tracer’s Comic Challenge rewards are a bonus on top of your normal earnings for playing in the Arcade.

WATCH TO EARN

Unlock additional rewards by watching Twitch streamers before, during, or after matches to get even more Tracer-themed cosmetics. Tune in to any Twitch streamer while they’re playing Overwatch now through September 28 to earn six Tracer’s Comic Challenge sprays with sound effects!

IMPORTANT: To be eligible to receive these Twitch Drops, you must first link your Blizzard account to your Twitch account. Visit the Twitch Connections page to log in and complete the link now.

Tracer’s Comic Challenge drops will be available September 15 – 28. All channels streaming in the Twitch Overwatch game category will be available for rewards.

We’ll be spotlighting Overwatch content creators each day throughout Tracer’s Comic Challenge! Catch some of your favorite creators throughout the event to unlock comic-themed cosmetics.

Broadcaster - Spotlight Date / Time (PDT) - Channel

New Comic | Issue #1
    Tracer—London Calling

Tracer’s time as an Overwatch agent is up. Five years after the ratification of the Petras Act, she now tends to small-scale crimes as a part-time hero. But when an omnic named Iggy shows Tracer the dire living conditions that have been forced upon London’s omnics, Tracer is determined to help in any way possible—even if it puts her back in the crosshairs.

Follow Tracer’s story, written by award-winning author Mariko Tamaki and illustrated by celebrated artist Babs Tarr, and read the digital version now! Want to add this to your collection? Learn more about this series on Dark Horse Comics.

Yeah! Get that FOMO money from whales with your limited time event, Blizzard! Bleed them dry!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Butt Witch View Post
    Yeah! Get that FOMO money from whales with your limited time event, Blizzard! Bleed them dry!
    You... have to play to get rewards. Reading is hard.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    When you are so eager to shit on a company that it completely blocks your ability to read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

10+ Year Old Account
    This post made me exhale through my nose at a faster pace than usual.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Somehow this is fitting coming from a user named, "The Butt Witch."