Attack on Titan chapter 132

Spoiler: 
    The end of the chapter was quite nice. Rather than getting your usual gruesome, horrifying, and very sad character death, instead Hange just falls... and then she wakes up surrounded by her comrades, smiling.

I'm not a fan of how they're still whining and moaning about "oh, evil Eldians! Euthanization or destroying the rest of the world was surely the only option!" and so on, but I've already ragged on and on about that in my prior AoT chapter thoughts. *Sigh*

Interesting that Falco and Annie went back. The heroes need every bit of help they can get. Falco might be inexperienced but he could still be immensely valuable if he was airdropped onto Eren's neck and just started ripping through the nape towards Eren's real body. That said, if Falco fell down, he'd probably be a goner. Annie would be an incredibly useful extra titan on hand, but she's going back? So that means it's really just up to Reiner and Armin to carry the day (since Pieck's titan isn't all that useful for actually attacking, only for mobility).

I'm guessing that the ammo is going to be used an improvised explosive and dropped onto Eren's neck to break through crystalization.

Hm... so the final battle will be at an airbase, then? Makes sense. The plane the heroes are on now will probably be destroyed during the final battle, and the heroes will need air travel to get back to Paradis after Eren dies, since they can't travel by foot to the Marlean port because the land has been totally desolated for hundreds of miles, and all of the boats are gone.

I wonder if the Marleyans will be able to scramble their aircraft to bomb Eren. Would be really nice if rest of the world was actually able to do something. After the timeskip, we were greeted with a demonstration of how modern weapons pose a letahl threat to titan users (when Renier got blown up by a barrage from warships), and it was mentioned that Marleyan's advantage through using titan power was becoming irrelevant in the face of modern weapons, so it'd be nice if that came back around and if those modern weapons actually legit hurt Eren and contributed significantly to the fight.
    Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; 2020-09-09 at 03:51 PM.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account

Original Isekai.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [ video
    This guy realy doesnt understand what a waifu is.
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/n-aZBwOj94w/maxresdefault.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Skip 1.st minute:

....still anoying we gota wait till 2021 for season 3, but what can you do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    ....still anoying we gota wait till 2021 for season 3, but what can you do.
    Rewatch seasons 1 and 2. That's what I think I am going to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Rewatch seasons 1 and 2. That's what I think I am going to do.
    Rewatch season 1 and 2 multiple times.

Well, maybe Season 1, since that is the best season (thus far).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post

I guess season 1 and 2, but i skip the boring vagon part.

Also if someone else missed this:

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post

The raid in season 2 was pretty good. The rest was meh.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Horimiya supposedly getting a anime.

https://twitter.com/zerods_/status/1...561852928?s=20

I'm taking a guess on 1 season, which makes it perfect, as it gets pretty stale as it goes on. the beginning of the manga is fantastic though.

10+ Year Old Account

Oregairu salt should be monumental today. The final ship was sunk and anime-onlys are seething.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dragon’s Dogma -- did they realy went for a westworld like intro. It looks weird.

Fruits Basket - S2 E24

First half of the episode was filler that should have been cut. Second half put us right on track for plot progression.

It feels bizzare for Akito to have a violent outburst at the banquet... and absolutely no one is even a little bit miffed about it. Even if people were afraid of "their god", I still think that they would have instinctively flinched, gasped, yelped, furrowed their brows, etc, at Akito. Ofcourse, they would have been self conscious and then tried to restrain themselves. The apparent non-reaction just feels really weird. Especially Kisa and Hiro.

SAO Progressive is getting an anime. Nice.

I wish that the timeline of Progressive went further in the story of Aincrad, rather than being locked to the early days when Asuna and Kirito were just acquaintances who occasionally fought together. In 99% of anime and manga, the romance is always "will they or won't they get together" and the only get together in the epilogue. SAO was unique in that the hero and heroine actually got together during the story. The best part of SAO was seeing Kirito and Asuna actually be together. It also made the climax of Aincrad so much more powerful, because the stakes weren't just "oh no everyone is going to die!". The stakes were personal in a way that very few stories are able to do effectively.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone have news of Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Cards season 2?

It's been so long since season 1...