Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    I like it. Let's see how he sounds like in the cinematic.

He stands out from other WoW character just going off his design alone. Hopefully his personality will stand out too.

Quote Originally Posted by Leakage View Post
    What else are they supposed to do with Archimonde's model? It's exactly how he looked in WC3 and TBC, just HD. Kil'Jaedens model is also exactly the same as WC3 and TBC except you see his full body.
    yeah, no
    archi used to have claws (like kil'jaedens model has), he used to have small spikes on his face (like kil'jaedens model has), and he used to be clearly light-blue (instead of that weird grey-blue)
    oh yeah, and he didnt have eyebrows
    they just lazily re-used a draenei model, added a new forehead and called it a day
    compare it with the kil'jaeden model and you see how much more work was put in there
    Last edited by Houle; 2020-09-15 at 06:23 PM.
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Kinda shame they ditched the beard and shit we saw in the 'leak' ages ago. Unless it's not the same person. He looked more badass.
    He also looked a lot more emaciated in the Shadowlands feature trailer, especially the arms and waist. I personally prefer the skeletal look over the super muscular vampire he is now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UndedoKoleda View Post
    Yeah, my first thought after seeing the Winter Queen in game is that she looks like a manlier version of Caitlyn Jenner.
    I definitely don't see it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    yeah, no
    archi used to have claws (like kil'jaedens model has), he used to have small spikes on his face (like kil'jaedens model has), and he used to be clearly light-blue (instead of that weird grey-blue)
    oh yeah, and he didnt have eyebrows
    they just lazily re-used a draenei model, added a new forehead and called it a day
    compare it with the kil'jaeden model and you see how much more work was put in there
    ..Both characters have histories as Draenei so...yeah what a shocker they share some Draenei facial traits. There is nothing wrong with what Archimonde looked like.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

If Mal'ganis was talking about the Jailer when regarding the "Dark Lord", which could actually be true. That holds a lot more weight to the WC3 story as a whole. Would basically mean the Jailer saw the Dreadlords as merely "expendable".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I personally think it's a unique design for WoW though

Classic had a Lich
    BC had an Eredar
    Wrath had Arthas
    Cata had a dragon
    MoP had old god racist orc man
    WoD had a big ass draenei
    Legion had titan and big beardy devil guy
    BFA had tentacles and evil octupus man
    Shadowlands has vampire bald man
    Honestly, the Jailer's concept art looks generic. I love the more beat down look he has now. Makes him look more like he's actually banished, ya know?

Also, his concept art looks like a mix between pre-death Kel'thuzad and Sargeras. It's rather generic on its own.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Leaked concept art Jailer may depict Jailer before he was jailed.

They might get rid of his regal clothes, crown and shave him, and thats how he ended up looking bald and scuffed.
    Sounds quite sadistic tbh.

However, they COULD use his concept design for when the Jailer's fully escaped from the Maw.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    ..Both characters have histories as Draenei so...yeah what a shocker they share some Draenei facial traits. There is nothing wrong with what Archimonde looked like.
    you, mate, obviously didnt get my point
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

Lmao, the jailer looks like a beefed up version of the crack addicts in Suramar. Withered Jim is gonna have his revenge on us for stealing his Arcanocrystals.

Looks more like a dungeon boss or quest mob than the big bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    I definitely don't see it.

Maybe because of the eyebrows, or maybe because of her color I just associate her with a male Draenei, dunno...

I'm just surprised that anybody still buys gaming magazines.