Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ...
    Yeah freedom of choice can stink until you want to utilize it yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    So just to be clear, even if YOU are the reason for not meeting the timer, you will just leave? Or are you one of those "nonono, it cant possibly ever be my fault" kind of players?
    i know the dungeons as i know my name so it is never my fault, at least nowadays. even if it was, i told them that i will leave if it is not on timer. i can leave if it is not on timer. i left if when it was not on timer. i will leave if it is not on timer. why wouldn't i leave if it is not on timer ? on and on...

p.s: ofcourse i completed many dungeons just for the sake of it but specific dungeons are no no.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

I joined a random 9 as a tank, was a TD first pull with 7 mobs 2 crocs 5 crabs top dps was me at 45k on an AoE pull took us 1 min to kill it, Groups like that where you have 3 dps that have no idea what they doing I will insta leave cause that key would have taken an hour +. I will always leave keys like this, I dont expect amazing players but be at least average.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post
    i know the dungeons as i know my name so it is never my fault
    Yeah, i thought as much. Such an interesting stance to take in a thread specifically about toxic M+ leavers. IMO, nothing is more toxic than a player genuinely believing they are infallible. The truly ironic part is the follow up:

Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post
    even if it was....

10+ Year Old Account
    '' when all you think is demons, all you see is demons '' as in the famous quote. i stated my completely logical stance on the matter (leaving) and instead of leaving it there, you are the one who's trying to look smart yet as i stated before, i don't just leave any group out of the blue.

why am i even repeating something i already typed anyway ? you are clearly biased and i don't want to derail this stupid matter anymore. blame whoever you want but i wasn't the reason of your obvious and rather funny butthurt. never left your group and probablynever will. have a nice day, if such a thing is possible in your bitter world.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.