Thread: Anduin's Lies

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmithyst View Post
    Figured Calia's child is Taelia with Bolvar.
    i think they already put that off, the timelines don't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    i think they already put that off, the timelines don't make sense.
    Which timeline is that? Calia's older than Arthas, and Bolvar was in Lordaeron at the time, so it would make sense for Taelia to be born before WC3. Is there some other event that doesn't line up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    Warrior Queen Taelia
    Taelia Warrior Princess? Seems like it could be the basis for a good show

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Taelia Warrior Princess? Seems like it could be the basis for a good show
    Taelias adventures in Kul’tiras as a teen/kid.

I think the "boy king" is actually Wrathion. Anduin is actually a young man, not a boy, while Wrathion is still a boy in dragon years and is the king of the black dragons. Plus we already know he has troubles with the void and the old gods.

Quote Originally Posted by FossilFree View Post
    I think the "boy king" is actually Wrathion. Anduin is actually a young man, not a boy, while Wrathion is still a boy in dragon years and is the king of the black dragons. Plus we already know he has troubles with the void and the old gods.
    We also know hes told us lied during our time knowing him.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Some of bad tree man's riddles have come true doe.
    Even idiots and liars are sometimes correct on accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    It's shocking to me that people still take what some random evil tree said as fact.
    I couldn't agree more

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    We also know hes told us lied during our time knowing him.
    Didn't he say he would return to us during Legion to help fight them? And then nothing till BFA. There is one lie right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    Most people get their hair from the mothers side of the family.
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Probably a lot of places, because that's normal. Two blonde parents having a black-haired child is what should raise suspicions.
    It's a reference to Game of Thrones.
    I don't see why people keep getting so confused about this.

Wrathion is a prince not a king.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Who knows if it's even Anduin at all. Everyone is fixated on the obvious boy king thing, but maybe it's meant to be misleading.

For all you know it might be the fresh Lich King too or something else.

Heck, there was already a buzz in past it was actually the new Lich King because of free from throne reference and serving at the master's table could be his ties to Death. Finally the lies might not be real lies, but incorrect assumptions.
    We already have Gul'dan addressing Anduin as boy-king:

Have you forgotten your humiliation on the Broken Shore? How your precious High King was bent and broken before me? Will you beg for your lives as he did, whimpering like some worthless dog?
    Your pathetic Alliance will fall to dust. Your new boy King will bow down and serve me, as will all of you!

Didn't he say he would return to us during Legion to help fight them? And then nothing till BFA. There is one lie right there.
    He said it during Mists of Pandaria. The first lie must have been told in-between patches 7.0.3 - 7.3.5 according to Il'gynoth future tense (will) and Ogmot's past tense (been).
    Last edited by username993720; 2020-09-16 at 08:20 AM.

Anduin is the weakest character in this game, everyone likes to humiliate him, that's the answer.

I would tend to agree with you but honestly Blizzard is horrible at writing and Sylvanas literally called him Boy King during the Battle for Lordaeron Cut Scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    Wrathion is a prince not a king.
    Wrathion is a dragon. He is not a prince either. The "Black Prince" is a nickname.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aresk View Post
    Which timeline is that? Calia's older than Arthas, and Bolvar was in Lordaeron at the time, so it would make sense for Taelia to be born before WC3. Is there some other event that doesn't line up with that?
    i don't remember anymore, but we discussed here about it, its more likely to be 2 different persons.

plus, if Taelia was Calia child, they would have talk about it already with Calia showing up, with bolvar showing, and they being able to talk. sure it could be because ~~blizzard~~ and they just are bad, but i think its a waste

Did anyone notice the similarities between the Chains of Domination trailer animations, where Anduin leaps and stabs the Archon, and the Ny'alotha: Wrathion Scene trailer, where Wrathion stabs N'zoth?

Is this, simply, a case of laziness by Blizzard, like we thought with the Afterlives: Maldraxxus animation short, where they re-used a shot from Harbingers: Illidan, or is it intentional?

If it's, indeed, intentional, what could it, possibly, point to?
    The only thing i can speculate about the similarities between Anduin and Wrathion is the phrase: "Like Father Like Son".
    If Wrathion, who tried his best to avoid the fate of his father but, eventually, fell to corruption in patch 8.3, in the Ny'alotha raid then, i can only guess that Anduin is going through that same thing but, with a different father.
    I've speculated, in my opening post, that Anduin is the son of Arthas, rather than Varian's.
    If that is, indeed, the case then, he has been trying to avoid that fate, as well, after being compared to Arthas, by Garrosh, and being told that he, also, was a blonde haired light-wielder (Paladin).
    In the Chains of Domination trailer he, indeed, turns into a Death Knight:

At first, i thought it was Arthas, as he, strikingly, resembles the prince in that artwork.

So, if that is the case then, maybe, the "prophecies" of the Scarlet Crusade aren't so far-fetched as we, previously, thought:
    "The boy-king CONSPIRED with the Banshee herself to arrange a meeting between the living and the dead under a FALSE flag of truce. Traitor Wrynn seduced the Banshee into staging a FAKE massacre to lure out the good-hearted Princess Calia.

Then the traitor king had our princess MURDERED.

But that was not the end of Anduin's foul scheme. No, he had his Banshee lover raise Calia as a lich... practically SPITTING on the grave of good King Terenas!

Why?

Because the traitor king is OBSESSED with the dead! He plans to MARRY Calia and secure his right to the throne of Lordaeron."

Well, now that he is sort of Undead, he can, basically, do that. Like that Tim Burton movie, Corpse Bride.

It fits with the Il'gynoth prophecy about the boy-king lies. The first one is, supposedly, told in his speech, in the Legion Epilogue cinematic. And the second could be about what transpired in the Arathi meeting.

What the..
    This reads like fan fiction.

Then again...

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    snip
    Arthas isn't Anduin's father. The timeline doesn't work and it requires everyone involved to act completely out of character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anduin is goin to be King of Lordaeron. New Undercity will go up. Anduin will became lightforged undead (ud paladin).