Anyone know any games where skill matters?

im in the top 50 all round players in the world, without a question of a doubt, i know more than you who are reading this, unless you are top 49? im better than you. your trash in comparison.

Question: does anyone know of any games where individual skill matters? like in wow you can legit just die at the start of a dungeon and your party continues oh gz you have +22 in time.

Or you can raid and die first second of a boss, "oh nice you are 12/12mythic gz"

Game is an absolute joke and embarrassment for skiled players / gods, you dont get rewarded for being skilled, not in the slightest, you get rewarded for being social with 5 ppl who are half decent, while skilled as fuck guy is left behind.

What games have the intricacies of wow but dont require you to be pals with others to succeed?

being top 50 in the world at a video game is like being the smartest person on the short bus, if you are really that smart then go get an engineering degree and do something that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    What games have the intricacies of wow but dont require you to be pals with others to succeed?
    Go play Starcraft II ladder. I'll see you in Silver, friend.

Who else remembers when most trolls were genuinely quite clever and funny - this type of garbage is just so boring to me. Obviously this thread will be closed, OP will be banned, and no one will remember this thread in a few hours. I mean obviously its not a big deal, people can post as they please, but the ones who put the effort in generally get 15 pages of amusement out of it and avoid a ban.

Wise words my freind. i know im wasting my life

- - - Updated - - -

thanks il try it

- - - Updated - - -

your probly one of them casuals that ive offended, im sorry that your 2 hours a day because "you have work" doesnt hold up in comparison to someone as dedicated as me that was playing 16 hours a day, im sorry that your jealous.

Also congrats on the 6k rio you and your guildies played together to get with half the skill of players like me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mind telling us what you're attempting to compensate for?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    It's not ethical to expose people's faults. Only scumbags and bitches do that.
    The right thing would be to try to stop the behaviour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    What's wrong with him buying a home? Please don't pry into others' lives and make judgements.

Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    i know more than you who are reading this
    yet here you are asking us nobodies to help you find a new game.

15+ Year Old Account
    reported for calling me trash

In my experience I have found that people that are ''gods'' or generaly rly good at something,dont rly brag about it very much,when you are good you have a degree of confidence,its why complete noobs like swifty got to be popular but the actual top dogs were inivisible

If you are good,people notice,you dont need to shine a light on yourself,its a sign if insecurity,but in your case its a sign of obvious trolling

Darkest Dungeon

10+ Year Old Account
    At best, this is a passive aggressive complaint thread, not a genuine discussion topic.

If you're sincerely interested in exploring other games, I suggest our video game subforum. We even have a megathread for game recommendations: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...Suggest-a-Game! I'm sure someone can suggest you something more to your liking there.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |