Unlocking Mechagnomes

Thinking about re-subbing to unlock Mechagnomes before SL and then probably un-subbing until a later point in SL.

Want to do it now because I dislike going back to old expansion content. Also because of the buff.

How fast can this be done with the reputation buff?

Quote Originally Posted by Poopsnacker View Post
    The prepatch will hit before you have the reputation, the only thing you can already do is the storyline that you need on Mechagon.
    You can simply resub in two weeks, do the questline and get them without the rep grind.
    I think the final quest in the main questline that requires you to take out King Mechagon in Operation: Mechagon requires revered with Rustbolt anyway. Now, that might change in 9.0.1, but if not, it'll probably take about 2 weeks to get to that point anyway. In which case he may as well get started now, with the 100% bonus rep buff active.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*