10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Well, it seems even Biden thinks his administration will be a Harris/Biden one. You are voting for Harris if you vote for Biden. The one who will really be in charge is not him.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...ampaign-speech

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden really appears to be on the same page as his running mate Kamala Harris, mistakenly referring to plans in a "Harris-Biden administration" just one day after the California senator similarly suggested that she was on the top of the Democratic ticket.

While speaking at a campaign event in Tampa, Fla. on Tuesday, the former vice president attempted to make an appeal to veterans and offered a glimpse of what they should expect with him in the White House.

However, his remarks sounded like he would only be second in command.

"It makes it so much harder for military spouses to find good jobs and build their careers. That has to change," Biden said. "A Harris-Biden administration is going to relaunch that effort

And as a bonus, he thinks Iran is Iraq.....During his remarks on Tuesday, Biden also raised eyebrows when he mistakenly confused Iran and Iraq when referring to fallen American soldiers.

"U.S. troops died in Iran and Afghanistan," Biden said.
    Oh no, sounds like terrible news for racists and misogynists.

I guess the standard Catholic attack of putting the Pope in office doesn't work since it demonstrates he's more religious than your photo-op/bible-signing fraud president.
    /s

Trump is coming off as a complete moron in this town hall. No surprise that he's constantly lying too. Luckily he isn't getting away with all of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    Trump is coming off as a complete moron in this town hall. No surprise that he's constantly lying too. Luckily he isn't getting away with all of it.
    What brand of lie-detector are you using, btw? I'm genuinely curious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Same one used around the world. Is Trump’s mouth moving?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Same one used around the globe*. Is Trump’s mouth moving?
    Fixed that for you.

Same one used around the world. Is Trump’s mouth moving?
    Around the spherical planet, mind you
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    If covid does cause Trump to lose the election. If we can call the person who ate the covid bat, “batman” and Trump obviously being the Joker. We will have batman, take down the Joker, in real life!! I’ll see my self out...

@Hammerfest I forgot to ask... what’s your lie detector?

- - - Updated - - -

Well, it seems even Biden thinks his administration will be a Harris/Biden one. You are voting for Harris if you vote for Biden. The one who will really be in charge is not him.
    Is this like admitting that Trump can’t beat Biden or accusing Harris of being a far leftist? 2 days ago, you claimed Biden is controlled by far leftist. Now, two days straight, you are trying to act like Harris controls Biden. I can’t help but ask, what makes Harris a far leftist? It’s not her DA record or her policy. What is it about Harris? Could you be specific, what part of Harris is supposed to scare us, as a far leftist representative?

You do know Trump donated to Harris?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Oh no, sounds like terrible news for racists and misogynists.
    Can’t assume in this day and age... let’s wait for him to explain why we need to fear Harris or how she is a far leftist. Her record and policy even had Trump donating to her... so... I’m not sure what about Harris, is such an affront... to a conservative or Trump supporter I mean, not leftists and liberals... I think for them it’s like splitting shit covered hair... or... how does that signature go? Eating half a shit sandwitch?
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-09-16 at 02:03 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Well, let's see, he claimed on tape that he intentionally down-played the virus to not cause panic, then tonight he claims he up-played the virus by doing travel bans. So what was it, did he downplay or upplay it? maybe he's just a, hmmm idk, what's the word? oh yeah a liar. and you've been conned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Well, let's see, he claimed on tape that he intentionally down-played the virus to not cause panic, then tonight he claims he up-played the virus by doing travel bans. So what was it, did he downplay or upplay it? maybe he's just a, hmmm idk, what's the word? oh yeah a liar. and you've been conned.
    If hundreds of years of science and every day application isn’t going to con him, how would Trump do it, even if he tried? Years of attempted indoctrination by our education system and media couldn’t trick him, but you think a baboon like Trump can? He’d be able to tell if Trump is lying... yep...

I still think it’s funny when people say that Trump being crude, means he is honest. After all, when has belligerence, get in the way of basic decorum like lying? Why would a foul mouthed baboon lie? Outside of being a foul mouthed baboon, obviously... but, why?

Edit: Sarcasm... T2B

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    He didn't down play it or up play it. He 4d chess played it to own the libs and give idiots a false sense of security.

Kind of like how he's being investigated for fraud because he down played his properties values to the IRS and insurers but up played it to buyers/renters. Or the other fraud investigation where his university was downplayed until it shut down because he up played the literal pile of shit he was selling.

Right @Hammerfest
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Around the spherical planet, mind you
    You guys are meanie poo-poo heads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a anecdote. He simply lied about his daughter not being pulled over by the police because she is white. She speeds past a police officer doing 20 mph over the speed limit, she is going to be pulled over.
    He didn't "lie" about anything, seeing as he was creating a hypothetical situation, and more to the point, if you suddenly care about "lying," Trump is really not the candidate for you.

It is clear the voters are not voting for Biden. Harris is the real candidate.
    That's a weird stance to take, seeing as they picked Biden over Harris in the primaries.

He will not make it 4 years,
    Again, based on... what?

or if he does, he will mainly be taking naps while Harris runs the country.
    Who's been running the country while Trump golfs more than any other president?

My opinion on what Trump said about McCain? He was wrong to say it. He says a lot of stuff I disagree with. But mostly, stuff I agree with. The report about the W1 soldiers from a very hard core liberal run newspaper? Not something which can be authentically proven to be true.Only here say from unnamed sources. Meanwhile, those who where actually there and have gone on record, said it was false. Even Bolton, who is no fan of Trump.
    And how much stuff does Trump have to say that you "don't agree with," especially when it's so incredibly spiteful to things you supposedly care about? So much to the point that actual military leaders have come out against Trump like Mattis, a Marine Corps general, describing him as, and I quote, "making a mockery of the constitution?"

How do you know he's telling the truth about... anything? You ignore what he lies about and just assume the stuff you like him saying is other stuff he isn't lying about. "Well Trump says he thinks POWs are stupid, but he also says he supports the military... well I don't like that he's not honest about that, but he MUST be honest about all the other stuff I support him for saying!"

I mean hell, if you're looking for Military service support, Biden's son served in Iraq. Trump had a doctor defer him from serving in Vietnam because of "Bone spurs."
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2020-09-16 at 03:09 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    If you aren’t voting for Biden you are clearly okay with the way Trump has been running the country, as you are doing nothing effective to change it.
    I agree with you. Tell that to Machismo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Biden is a creepy old dude, I will not be voting for the guy.
    ^ This is from a self-proclaimed Trump-hater who goes round vote-policing, berating and insulting other users for expressing their doubts and reservations about Joe Biden. He also urges others to end relationships and friendships just to "vote Trump out". https://ibb.co/2jRnZGC He can't seem to walk the talk himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    I seem to recall them cutting up their own shoes as well. It is like they don't understand capitalism.
    Didn't they also destroy their own MAGA hats when Trump signed the omnibus?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Well I have a new contender for dumbest attack ad of 2020. I wish this were true of the Biden campaign, but I don't think even republican voters believe it.
    Nope, the dumbest one is where they show "Biden's America" while using footage of Trump's America.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...riends-stints/

Remember Trump's announcement he'll be a weekly guest on "Fox and Friends" yesterday?

Well it was news to everyone at Fox, too, because he just made it up on the spot. Fox News spokesperson has said there is no such agreement, and the Trump campaign/White House have declined to comment.

He's so desperate for a safe space he's taken to dictating content for a weekly cable talk show.
    He practically calls there daily, what would be the difference with weekly?

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...ampaign-speech

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden really appears to be on the same page as his running mate Kamala Harris, mistakenly referring to plans in a "Harris-Biden administration" just one day after the California senator similarly suggested that she was on the top of the Democratic ticket.

While speaking at a campaign event in Tampa, Fla. on Tuesday, the former vice president attempted to make an appeal to veterans and offered a glimpse of what they should expect with him in the White House.

However, his remarks sounded like he would only be second in command.

"It makes it so much harder for military spouses to find good jobs and build their careers. That has to change," Biden said. "A Harris-Biden administration is going to relaunch that effort

And as a bonus, he thinks Iran is Iraq.....During his remarks on Tuesday, Biden also raised eyebrows when he mistakenly confused Iran and Iraq when referring to fallen American soldiers.

"U.S. troops died in Iran and Afghanistan," Biden said.
    And? No, seriously? He screws up Iran with Iraq and some semantics about whose name appears first? That's it?

Trump didn't even know Puerto Rico was part of the U.S. and you think that's a problem?

- - - Updated - - -

Probably the "having an IQ higher than a dishrag" brand of lie detector.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

If covid does cause Trump to lose the election.
    COVID is very likely to give Trump the win.

The democrats rely heavily in presidential elections on sending out squads of buses into the inner city, rounding up democrats, packing them into the buses, and shuttling them to the polling booth. Those buses are gonna be pretty empty because everyone is scared of being in cramped places and getting COVID. I see democrat turnout being very very low.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post

The democrats rely heavily in presidential elections on sending out squads of buses into the inner city, rounding up democrats, packing them into the buses, and shuttling them to the polling booth. Those buses are gonna be pretty empty because everyone is scared of being in cramped places and getting COVID. I see democrat turnout being very very low.
    How, in the actual fuck, do you think Covid is going to give Trump the win? And now you are pushing a conspiracy theory that Democrats bus people to the elections?

Whatever you are taking, you might want to slow down for a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your keen observation of reality, is what makes me return to your posts.

They are not busses, they are super buses devised by satan... you know nothing of these buses! lol

Edit: Shit dude... based on yesterday’s town hall with Trump, Biden has been president for the last 4 years. It’s Biden that couldn’t get a national response out.
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-09-16 at 11:02 AM.

Are those buses before or after the civil war that was supposed to start when Trump was impeached?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    You think it’s Biden’s fault for there not being a national mandate and a reply to systemic racism is Trump polling numbers? Did your lie detector go off or is there a ‘what he really meant’? Just a reminder, Obama implemented a pandemic response team, that Trump defunded.

How about facts? He's only been fact checked on all of this shit. But again cute coming from a flat-Earther, concerned about what is or isn't truth.

- - - Updated - - -

You think it’s Biden’s fault for there not being a national mandate and a reply to systemic racism is Trump polling numbers? Did your lie detector go off or is there a ‘what he really meant’? Just a reminder, Obama implemented a pandemic response team, that Trump defunded.
    He believes the earth is flat, of course he can believe it's Biden's fault for not implementing a national mask mandate.