10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    He believes the earth is flat, of course he can believe it's Biden's fault for not implementing a national mask mandate.
    Just a heads up... you can get infracted for pointing it out, because it takes the thread off topic. Just be coy about it... Do it through word play, instead of overt.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    COVID is very likely to give Trump the win.

The democrats rely heavily in presidential elections on sending out squads of buses into the inner city, rounding up democrats, packing them into the buses, and shuttling them to the polling booth. Those buses are gonna be pretty empty because everyone is scared of being in cramped places and getting COVID. I see democrat turnout being very very low.
    You seem ripped from reality Mr. Civil War 2 conspiracy theorist. 1, Dems seem very intent on voting by may this election. 2, turnout for a non presidential special election in Wisconsin was insane during COVID. People will turn out. As someone who has driven a bus to help shuttle people to polling places, it's not even close to what you are describing. But go on, tell us how things actually happen from your ivory palace where this shit isn't even around you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Just a heads up... you can get infracted for pointing it out, because it takes the thread off topic. Just be coy about it... Do it through word play, instead of overt.
    I'm not afraid of bans for calling out BS when I see it. And it is completely on topic when we have a known bad faith poster who publicly believes in debunked shit questioning facts. Just like my comment above about the other conspiracy theorist who is out of touch with reality parroting talking points that do not represent truth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    What brand of lie-detector are you using, btw? I'm genuinely curious.
    A flat earther whining about facts lol. Peak irony.

How about him complaining that Biden couldn’t implement a national mask mandate when he’s not president?

How about when Trump said protestors in Seattle took over 20% of the city?

Jesus too many to list.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    How about when Trump said protestors in Seattle took over 20% of the city?
    Wait... what? Is he confusing protestors and Amazon?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    COVID is very likely to give Trump the win.

The democrats rely heavily in presidential elections on sending out squads of buses into the inner city, rounding up democrats, packing them into the buses, and shuttling them to the polling booth. Those buses are gonna be pretty empty because everyone is scared of being in cramped places and getting COVID. I see democrat turnout being very very low.
    Well, that's what you want, isn't it... for the Nazis to win?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    He didn't "lie" about anything, seeing as he was creating a hypothetical situation, and more to the point, if you suddenly care about "lying," Trump is really not the candidate for you.

That's a weird stance to take, seeing as they picked Biden over Harris in the primaries.

Again, based on... what?

Who's been running the country while Trump golfs more than any other president?

And how much stuff does Trump have to say that you "don't agree with," especially when it's so incredibly spiteful to things you supposedly care about? So much to the point that actual military leaders have come out against Trump like Mattis, a Marine Corps general, describing him as, and I quote, "making a mockery of the constitution?"

How do you know he's telling the truth about... anything? You ignore what he lies about and just assume the stuff you like him saying is other stuff he isn't lying about. "Well Trump says he thinks POWs are stupid, but he also says he supports the military... well I don't like that he's not honest about that, but he MUST be honest about all the other stuff I support him for saying!"

I mean hell, if you're looking for Military service support, Biden's son served in Iraq. Trump had a doctor defer him from serving in Vietnam because of "Bone spurs."
    I am more concerned about what the politicians do. Too many say all kinds of stuff and make a lot of vague promises. There are many past military leaders who support Trump. So your narrative is based on some who do not.

And it does not matter who got the most votes during the primaries. He picked Harris because there is another ( the most important to them ) agenda the far left radicals are pushing for. Biden wins, Harris will be the manipulator of him. The more I learn about Harris, the more I feel she is a horrible pick for VP. A true one eyed jack if there ever was one.

Biden should win and I will not be surprised if he does. But if Biden loses, you can pick as one reason, him picking her as his running mate.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I am more concerned about what the politicians do. Too many say all kinds of stuff and make a lot of vague promises. There are many past military leaders who support Trump. So your narrative is based on some who do not.
    He ignored bounties on American soldiers, called them names because he didn’t want to get his hair wet, pulled funds from military that resulted in closed schools to fund a wall, he send thousands of US troops to defend Saudi Oil. These are things he has done, not said.

And it does not matter who got the most votes during the primaries. He picked Harris because there is another ( the most important to them ) agenda the far left radicals are pushing for. Biden wins, Harris will be the manipulator of him. The more I learn about Harris, the more I feel she is a horrible pick for VP. A true one eyed jack if there ever was one.
    Did you just call Harris a far left radical? Why? Can you please explain what about Harris that makes her a far left radical? Your mask is nearly off... just pull the last little bit... What makes Harris a far left radical?

Biden should win and I will not be surprised if he does. But if Biden loses, you can pick as one reason, him picking her as his running mate.
    Yet, I bet you can’t be honest why that is. Did Trump donate to her DA campaign? How is she a radical leftist? It’s not history, it’s not policy, what is it?

Edit: @PACOX and @Jettisawn just giving you a chance to disagree with the idea that Biden will lose because he is a far leftist. While you are busy agreeing with someone, who is obviously playing you for fools, I just wanted you to see this Harris the far left liberal... and knowing what you have said about her... why do you think he believe she is a far leftist?
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-09-16 at 01:32 PM.

Are you concerned that he refused to rent to black people?

Are you concerned that he sexually assaulted multiple women?

Are you concerned that he peeped in on underage girls?

Are you concerned that he increased spending?

Are you concerned that he attacked the First Amendment via executive order?

I'll assume any lack of response is you admitting you are not concerned with those things, and actually support them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'll assume any lack of response is you admitting you are not concerned with those things, and actually support them.
    Trump lied, 200000 Americans died... but, those are only words...

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Trump lied, 200000 Americans died... but, those are only words...
    Well, he clearly doesn't care what HIS politician does, only the politicians who like brown people.

I am more concerned about what the politicians do. Too many say all kinds of stuff and make a lot of vague promises.
    If you cared what politicians did or about them making vague promises then you wouldn't like Trump.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump seems to be losing undecideds.

"Going into the town hall, [Ellesia Blaque] said, she was 'on the fence' about voting at all in 2020. That's why she qualified as an uncommitted voter by ABC's standard. But now, she said, 'I'm going to vote for Biden.' Trump 'reanimated me to vote.'"

Paul Tubiana of Bethlehem, PA was the first questioner at ABC's town hall. He said he voted for Trump in 2016.
    He asked: "Mr. President, I voted for you in 2016. I'm a conservative, pro-life and diabetic. I've had to dodge people who don't care about social distancing and wearing face masks. I thought you were doing a good job with the pandemic response until about May 1. Then you took your foot off the gas pedal. Why did you throw vulnerable people like me under the bus?"
    "He didn't answer anything," Tubiana told me afterward. "He was lying through his teeth."
    Government Affiliated Snark

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    What brand of lie-detector are you using, btw? I'm genuinely curious.
    You aren't...you aren't actually claiming that Trump isn't lying, are you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Paul Tubiana of Bethlehem, PA was the first questioner at ABC's town hall. He said he voted for Trump in 2016.
    He asked: "Mr. President, I voted for you in 2016. I'm a conservative, pro-life and diabetic. I've had to dodge people who don't care about social distancing and wearing face masks. I thought you were doing a good job with the pandemic response until about May 1. Then you took your foot off the gas pedal. Why did you throw vulnerable people like me under the bus?"
    "He didn't answer anything," Tubiana told me afterward. "He was lying through his teeth."
    That’s Trump’s plan... he thinks Americans are too stupid to remember what happened 9 months ago. His support simply agrees, because they don’t think it’s about them. Trump isn’t lying to them, he is lying for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Biden’s reply to the mandate is solid:

To be clear: I am not currently president. But if you chip in now, we can change that in November: https://joe.link/35LrCCJ
    Guessing this is for Trump’s raking comment, when asked about climate change:

Donald Trump’s climate denial may not have directly caused the record fires we’re seeing on the West Coast. But if he gets four more years in the White House, they’ll only become more common, devastating, and deadly.
    https://twitter.com/joebiden?lang=en

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    lol, the replies to the first tweet are hilarious.
    Wow.

Down the rabbit hole we go (and not even that far) and found this gem: https://twitter.com/Everylastdime/st...45103266439168

He’s not showing his taxes because media not responsible to not lie about them.
    So now they're excusing Trump not releasing his tax returns because the media can't handle it.
    Putin khuliyo

So, how'd that town hall go? You know the one that Trump agreed to and planned and prepared for and knew about and had time to get ready for and all.

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1306061491129384960

Fox chryon: "Ambush"

Oh...right, not well. Well then that's awkward, Trump knowingly walks into ambushes?

- - - Updated - - -

And going back to my earlier point on narcissism and Trump's self-centeredness - https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...27723958972418

His takeaway from last night? THE REVIEWS WERE GREAT!

Granted I haven't seen the reviews because there aren't formal reviews of town hall discussions, but I guess they must be bangers?

The CNN (Edit: it was ABC, brain fart) town hall was a trap, no doubt about it. The open hostility of a couple of the question givers was apparent.

That doesn't excuse Trump's complete and total inability to answer coherently. I guarantee you he's screamed at anyone who helped to agree to that town hall, because there's no way he can blame himself for such an obvious failure.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2020-09-16 at 06:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The CNN town hall was a trap, no doubt about it. The open hostility of a couple of the question givers was apparent.
    Uhh it was hosted by ABC ... did you really watch it?

Are people that lost loved ones to Covid entitled to any level of hostility in your opinion?
    Or people that lost jobs to Covid?
    Government Affiliated Snark

The CNN town hall was a trap, no doubt about it. The open hostility of a couple of the question givers was apparent.

That doesn't excuse Trump's complete and total inability to answer coherently. I guarantee you he's screamed at anyone who helped to agree to that town hall, because there's no way he can blame himself for such an obvious failure.
    First off, not CNN.

Second off, these are generally how town halls go. Unless you're showing up for some super friendly gathering that's staged, it's mostly pretty hostile questions from folks upset about something - https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...wn-hall-57982/

This is a known quantity for a town hall, especially during times of unrest and crisis. If team Trump didn't expect this going into it expecting a bunch of easy softballs that doesn't make it a "trap", it just makes all of them fuckin retards.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1306039484090322945

Jesus christ I missed this clip.

"People think masks are bad!"

"Who?"

"...waiters."

And then goes onto give a totally real and actually happened anecdote of a waiter fiddling with his mask while he was serving Trump.

I like waiters. My brother's one, and I used to wait tables. But I ain't lookin to waiters for medical advise during a pandemic, nobody should.

A trap only for the unprepared. anyone with a brain could have seen these kinds of questions coming. How Trump or his campaign didn't see this coming and have prepared remarks is a woeful example if how poorly run his campaign is.

But I'm sure Trump will be on Hannity any day now so he can have his ego stoked and feel better about himself.