Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    I'm gonna need to see some evidence that "left wingers" support or excuse either of these, sweetheart.
    Wilfire is just another one I've put on ignore. Has nothing of context to say, just trolling. Reported him too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    In the minds of left wingers everything is genocide except actual genocide being committed by their CCP overlords or ethnic cleansing being propped up by Dems in Ukraine.
    What ethnic cleansing in Ukraine?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    What ethnic cleansing in Ukraine?
    He might be talking about the Soviets forcibly relocating tartars? Or forbidding the use of the Ukrainian language?
    - Lars

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzjhath View Post
    He might be talking about the Soviets forcibly relocating tartars? Or forbidding the use of the Ukrainian language?
    He could also be talking about holomodor... It’s why I’m asking...

Although, to be fair... I think he is talking about some derp state conspiracy revolving around Trump or some shit...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Its hit-and-run shitposting of the lowest healing rain level, not worth any attention.
    /s

Bullshit conspiracy theory in order to shill for Trump, and defend racism and ethnic cleansing.
    I love watching you Trumpsters try and push Qanon conspiracy theories.

I look forward to your evidence. If you cannot provide it, or refuse to respond, I will take that as an admission that you are a lying shill, who is getting paid to sell lies.

He could also be talking about holomodor... It’s why I’m asking...

Although, to be fair... I think he is talking about some derp state conspiracy revolving around Trump or some shit...
    Western Ukrainians are shelling Donbass for being "Small Russians" while Donbass is shelling Western Ukraine for being "Nazis". Both sides are true Ukrainians and both lived in harmony before the Dems sowed their divide & conquer tactics and split the nation in half. How's that for you? Does the Russians and Nazis narrative remind you of anything?

10+ Year Old Account
    Western Ukrainians are shelling Donbass for being "Small Russians" while Donbass is shelling Western Ukraine for being "Nazis". Both sides are true Ukrainians and both lived in harmony before the Dems sowed their divide & conquer tactics and split the nation in half. How's that for you? Does the Russians and Nazis narrative remind you of anything?
    What? Ukraine was being ripped off by Russian oligarchs, that gave Putin a thanks for sending troops to remove him, and still keep him from seeing trial in Ukraine. It does some familiar... QAnon bullshit...

Edit: Both sides living on harmony? Ukraine hasn’t even been independent from USSR for 30 years... with Russia constant interference.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Republicans and democrats have done a lot more than that? Why are you only mad at them?
    Because he doesn’t have a clue what he is talking about, due to the source.

More Putinista conspiracy theory bullshit
    I see you did not provide evidence. Thank you very kindly for admitting to being a a lying shill, who is getting paid to sell lies. You Trumptsers are adorable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I see you did not provide evidence. Thank you very kindly for admitting to being a a lying shill, who is getting paid to sell lies. You Trumptsers are adorable.
    They do it for free... because conspiracy theories require 0 thought, just willful obedience. You get to claim to be a snowflake with hidden knowledge, while just showing how little it takes to obey.

They do it for free... because conspiracy theories require 0 thought, just willful obedience. You get to claim to be a snowflake with hidden knowledge, while just showing how little it takes to obey.
    I wonder what goes through the mind of these man-children who enjoy spreading misinformation. Do they get some sort of sexual arousal out of looking like fools in front off the world? is it some weird humiliation fetish, like having your girlfriend get fucked by bums in front of them? Conspiracy theorists are the modern-day cucks of the world.

Conspiracy theories require 0 thought - are you sure you aren't confusing them with compliancy theories?

Conspiracy theories require 0 thought - are you sure you aren't confusing them with compliancy theories?
    It's true, your conspiracy theories require zero thought.

It's true, your conspiracy theories require zero thought.
    Implying that peddling the mainstream narrative that the MSM provides you for free day in day out requires more than zero thought

Implying that peddling the mainstream narrative that the MSM provides you for free day in day out requires more than zero thought
    I'm still waiting on your evidence, Trumpster.

I'm still waiting on your evidence, Trumpster.
    I have friends who live in Ukraine. Before 2013 it was a peaceful if somewhat corrupt country. After Obama, Biden & the Dems spearheaded an intervention to oust Yanukovych, it became a sundered country with half the population fighting the other half. Just like the USA.

I have friends who live in Ukraine. Before 2013 it was a peaceful if somewhat corrupt country. After Obama, Biden & the Dems spearheaded an intervention to oust Yanukovych, it became a sundered country with half the population fighting the other half. Just like the USA.
    So, still no evidence for your bullshit conspiracy theories.

Thanks for admitting it. You Trumspters are nothing, if not consistent in your ability to push baseless conspiracies.

So, still no evidence for your bullshit conspiracy theories.

Thanks for admitting it.
    Biden's son using the country as a laundromat to clean up their dirty blood money isn't enough for you?

Biden's son using the country as a laundromat to clean up their dirty blood money isn't enough for you?
    Once again, adding conspiracy theories on top of other conspiracy theories isn't evidence... it's more baseless claims.

Once again, adding conspiracy theories on top of other conspiracy theories isn't evidence... it's more baseless claims.
    Conspiracy theories = bigfoot, ancient aliens, levitating pyramids and the global molochian elite.

Garden-variety political catfights aren't a conspiracy. The only reason you are yelling conspiracy theory over and over again is because the MSM told you that everyone who disagrees with you is a conspiracy theorist.