Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Are you saying that BM hunters have to work for max dps?
    yea.. no..

my point is that the easymode players (DH/Hunter) went Affliction to have another easy mode dps topper. Now it got nerfed and they start crying.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    yea.. no..

my point is that the easymode players (DH/Hunter) went Affliction to have another easy mode dps topper. Now it got nerfed and they start crying.
    Yep, you're right. I read it wrong. My bad :P

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustaWarlock View Post
    And then they gutted malefic rupture with a stealth nerf they couldn't even be bothered telling us about amongst their walls of text explaining changes for all the other classes
    So you knew what it was like to open mouth kiss dudes?

Quote Originally Posted by JustaWarlock View Post
    I mean, warlocks might be historically strong (except when we aren't until they fix us in a few patches), but what you linked is garbage if you read the notes(unless you are trying to support an agenda).

---

This data is taken directly from WarcraftLogs, using the data from the last 2 weeks of each stated content.
    Data is taken at 75th percentile
    The "Class Charts" take the strongest spec for that class at each date.
    Anyone who has seen that knows it's BS, but it won't stop the kind of troll who uses this and the early sims to prop up whatever meme they're onto at the moment. These people are all about their petty dunking games, so your time is better spent on people who don't argue in bad faith.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    I miss metamorphosis.
    Me2 i wish they would go back to that play style