Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hrm View Post
    You really only get beta invites if your a streamer or something like mmo champ for a drawing. Blizzard does not give beta keys to “actual players” since Cata.
    Omg...stop it...just friggin stop. People feeding bs like this should be banned. Totally untrue....I am your average Joe Blow casual player who does not raid, does not enter contests...but I've been in every beta/alpha except for Vanilla....go figure. I haven't gotten an invite to this one, but I can clearly see tons of people haven't and am really not worried about it. They need to stress test at some point...so it's coming. And quit...shoo.

I just got Shadowlands Beta which i won from twitch.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoCenk View Post
    I just got Shadowlands Beta which i won from twitch.
    When did you win the competition mate out of interest? Won mine 3 days ago but yet to have beta!

To be fair, pre-patch is pretty imminent, if/when you do get up to speed Bastion is gonna come calling on live servers.

1st expansion I didn't get a beta invite

Played since launch and not had a single beta invite in what...15 years?

Quote Originally Posted by RippeR123 View Post
    When did you win the competition mate out of interest? Won mine 3 days ago but yet to have beta!
    As far as I know, my battle ID sent blizzard at 9th or 10th of september. I won from twitch stream who has access the sellect 5 person in a week from 2-9 september.
    Also right now there is no level 60 template characters.

Quote Originally Posted by CopyX1982 View Post
    To be fair, pre-patch is pretty imminent, if/when you do get up to speed Bastion is gonna come calling on live servers.
    Minimum two weeks since they still haven't announced the PvP season is ending. Hoping to see the announcement by the end of today so we get a 9/29 confirmation. Pushing to 10/6 is super late IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheat View Post
    Minimum two weeks since they still haven't announced the PvP season is ending. Hoping to see the announcement by the end of today so we get a 9/29 confirmation. Pushing to 10/6 is super late IMO.
    It'll probably come on thursday, BfA's did and I'm PRETTY SURE legion's did too.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    It'll probably come on thursday, BfA's did and I'm PRETTY SURE legion's did too.
    Sounds right, and it's when the final cinematic is being revealed so I think with the combination of things it's likely we'll get the date after the revendreath cinematic.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    You're right, they both were late. Legion's final season end was announced on Thursday, July 5th, 2018 for a 12-day end-of-season window; WoD's final season end was announced on Friday, July 8th, 2016 for an 11-day end-of-season window.

Hopefully tonight you all get your beta invites from the streamer competitions!

meh lost interest in beta this late.. shame on you blizzard

Well theres still bugs to get fixed im sure. More people on it the better to help us have a smoother experience

Quote Originally Posted by T3ramos View Post
    meh lost interest in beta this late.. shame on you blizzard
    Why? You can still test content to figure out bugs/give feedback for covenant abilities/etc.

You sound like the guy who wants beta just to play the content before it's live, in which case, I am glad you got it so late.

Quote Originally Posted by Dairylegend View Post
    Hopefully tonight you all get your beta invites from the streamer competitions!
    Me too my dude, been waiting since Saturday! Im in EU so its 22.30 atm, read earlier in this thread that invites happen around 22:00 so maybe tomorrow? Or 23:00?

I’m in EU too, I’ve not had an invite this time around so far. I’d imagine they would be in next hour and a half I guess. I only want to get it to help get rid of these bugs.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dairylegend View Post
    I’m in EU too, I’ve not had an invite this time around so far. I’d imagine they would be in next hour and a half I guess. I only want to get it to help get rid of these bugs.
    Eh, reported bugs never get fixed in some cases. Major point is windwalker bug on last boss Tol Dagor with using WDP. legit can't use a rotational ability coz it increases the heartvenom shit. Reported in Beta, and all expansion and still never fixed.

I lost faith that Blizz gives a fuck sometimes.

Had a look through the post history in this thread.
    2 Weeks ago the (giveaway) invites seem to have been given out at 0:00 CEST in the night from wednesday to thursday. (So pretty much exactly 2 weeks ago)
    But last week it apparently took until friday evening (European Time) for the people to get access.

So while I was hoping I'd get it tonight, I'm not holding my breath.

Anyone got anything yet? Won a giveaway a few days ago and not in my bnet yet.