Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    One of the focal points of the expansion is saving people from their fates in the Maw. Thrall, Baine, Jaina, etc we save early on. Anduin will have to wait until later for his rescue.
    Sorry I realize this is off topic, but as far as these characters go we haven't seen them get take into the shadowlands yet right? Like in game? I assume that will occur during pre-patch or at the start of the expansion?

Stood in the Fire Zendhal The Black's Avatar
    3+ Year Old Account
    He insulted Danusers immaginary love interest with a B word 11 years ago... he has to be obliterated from the existance

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    this is one of the most retarded discussions ever to exist on the wow forums. Can people stop trying to judge the actions in the wow fantasy universe based on 20-21st century morals and laws? It sounds more insane than <the Garrosh did nothing wrong> crowd. The whole warcrimes section of MOP was a massive mistake and shows the lack of historical knowledge, understanding and imagination on the part of the "writers".

Jaina made Theramore a legitimate military target as soon as he let the alliance march through it and start making durator invasion plans and even attacked barrens through it. They were given a warning and even time to escape before it was bombed. She was never forced to face her mistake and take any blame for breaking her neutrality which was established between her and thrall after the MH battle and lasted for years without any provocation from horde until she decided to invite the alliance over.

- In medieval times when "knights" raided towns and cities on the other side of the border, they intentionally maimed civilians, raped woman and pillaged homes and fields just for fun and to force the opposing lord/population to have to take care of more cripples and bastard kids.
    - People were throwing fucking mustard gas left and right in the ww1.
    - US NUKED 2 cities full of civilians in 1945 and was using napalm on urban/civilian settings in freaking 70s.

Warcraft universe is set in a much more older and savage universe and there is no reason why Garrosh shouldn't have mana bombed the city based on the in-universe laws and culture of the time. The concept of civilian vs military target shouldn't even be a thing yet.
    Wow’s civilians have been around way longer then actual human history So trying to compare wow to real life history is nonsense as they would have come upon these ideas and already made up there minds on them thousands of years ago.

But garrosh also did nothing wrong.

Cant wait to save Garrosh from the Shadowlands, for the true warchief!

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    I hope they do an Ursoc on him and completely drain him of whatever’s left of him. One of the worst characters in WC history.
    If they do this then i hope i can jion the Jailer kill all those that did it.
    And if you think Garrosh is one of the worst characters in WC history then you really hate this game, Horde is now left with pussies and boring crying babies and you think that are the good characters... Lets see Thrall cry on his mothers shoulders that he is a failure. FOR THE HORDE 2020 this is the state the Horde is in right now that we look forward to stuff like this.
    Last edited by tromage2; 2020-09-17 at 05:06 PM.

this is one of the most retarded discussions ever to exist on the wow forums. Can people stop trying to judge the actions in the wow fantasy universe based on 20-21st century morals and laws? It sounds more insane than <the Garrosh did nothing wrong> crowd. The whole warcrimes section of MOP was a massive mistake and shows the lack of historical knowledge, understanding and imagination on the part of the "writers".

Jaina made Theramore a legitimate military target as soon as he let the alliance march through it and start making durator invasion plans and even attacked barrens through it. They were given a warning and even time to escape before it was bombed. She was never forced to face her mistake and take any blame for breaking her neutrality which was established between her and thrall after the MH battle and lasted for years without any provocation from horde until she decided to invite the alliance over.

- In medieval times when "knights" raided towns and cities on the other side of the border, they intentionally maimed civilians, raped woman and pillaged homes and fields just for fun and to force the opposing lord/population to have to take care of more cripples and bastard kids.
    - US NUKED 2 cities full of civilians in 1945 and was using napalm on urban/civilian settings in freaking 70s.

Warcraft universe is set in a much more older and savage universe and there is no reason why Garrosh shouldn't have mana bombed the city based on the in-universe laws and culture of the time. The concept of civilian vs military target shouldn't even be a thing yet.
    Not such a "retarded" argument if I got it right.
    Expansion Storylines ranking:

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

7+ Year Old Account
    Heh so he’s a work horse being constantly drained but still holding out. Better then I expected.

Did the video even confirm it was Garrosh?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Pretty much unless it’s an off who sounds and look exactly like him.

I think that much is obvious, no? This is Blizzard, there is no reason to have some new random orc or a big plot twist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, but it did sound and look like him.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Looks pretty much like him and his scream is all over the place.

3+ Year Old Account
    I wonder wether we'll see him in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    well, i mean, the characters you listed are THE most popular character in wow bar none, so...no shame in being less popular than them
    garrosh has a considerably big fanbase, thats just a fact. and remember, blizz even mentioned that he was the "greatest warchief of all time" in many timelines, completely out of the blue. they are clearly regretting what they did with him. and what better way than to re-use him after a big dose revendreht (and most likely maw) to humble him a bit

yeah, no lawl
    there are people in revendreht who butchered entire worlds. the maw is only for the absolute worst of the worst, the completely unredeemable.
    and garrosh is most certainly not unredeemable, in fact, he is probably among the most redeemable villains weve fought so far
    The greatest warchief in other timelines stupidity is hardly an endorsement of the character that actually existed and who, well, wasn't. They might bring him back in a patch, but if I'd make any prediction it's that this treatment is reserved for Arthas and Garrosh gets obliterated to show what happens to unrepentant souls.

EDIT: well apparently the short doesn't say mun, only that Garrosh is a very strong supply of anima somehow. He may serve some purpose yet.
    Last edited by Jastall; 2020-09-17 at 05:19 PM.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

I was just making sure. I compared the tusks, earings, and tattoos and yeah I agree it confirms it's Garrosh.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    I wonder wether we'll see him in game.
    He is not in the launch story at all on Beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal The Black View Post
    He insulted Danusers immaginary love interest with a B word 11 years ago... he has to be obliterated from the existance
    Most iconic line from cata and they got rid of it.

THIS
    H
    I
    S

Please remove G*lden

So not the Maw and the Jailer are the main enemy its Revendreth that got the warchief as a prisoner.

Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    So not the Maw and the Jailer are the main enemy its Revendreth that got the warchief as a prisoner.
    And he will remain one, until he has atoned or be thrown to eternal torment.

lmaooo, garrosh has so much pride, he keeps entire parts of revendreht running
    thats ma BOI

also, if anyone seriously thinks theyd tease him like that, only for him not to appear at all during the addon, is kidding themselves. hes definitely patch material
    Last edited by Houle; 2020-09-17 at 05:31 PM.
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.