Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    lmaooo, garrosh has so much pride, he keeps entire parts of revendreht running
    thats ma BOI
    It isn't so much pride, but rather experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    this is one of the most retarded discussions ever to exist on the wow forums. Can people stop trying to judge the actions in the wow fantasy universe based on 20-21st century morals and laws? It sounds more insane than <the Garrosh did nothing wrong> crowd. The whole warcrimes section of MOP was a massive mistake and shows the lack of historical knowledge, understanding and imagination on the part of the "writers".

Jaina made Theramore a legitimate military target as soon as he let the alliance march through it and start making durator invasion plans and even attacked barrens through it. They were given a warning and even time to escape before it was bombed. She was never forced to face her mistake and take any blame for breaking her neutrality which was established between her and thrall after the MH battle and lasted for years without any provocation from horde until she decided to invite the alliance over.

- In medieval times when "knights" raided towns and cities on the other side of the border, they intentionally maimed civilians, raped woman and pillaged homes and fields just for fun and to force the opposing lord/population to have to take care of more cripples and bastard kids.
    - People were throwing fucking mustard gas left and right in the ww1.
    - US NUKED 2 cities full of civilians in 1945 and was using napalm on urban/civilian settings in freaking 70s.

Warcraft universe is set in a much more older and savage universe and there is no reason why Garrosh shouldn't have mana bombed the city based on the in-universe laws and culture of the time. The concept of civilian vs military target shouldn't even be a thing yet.
    Warcraft's universe is also a fantasy world, where not all of our rules and history apply nor should apply.
    There is a term called "noblebright". WarCraft is pretty much into that category, with ocasional dipping into "nobledark".
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

The TRUE Warchielf of the Horde is back, baby!
    Joining Revendreth to bring him out of the pit.

lmaooo, garrosh has so much pride, he keeps entire parts of revendreht running
    thats ma BOI
    Revendreth would've collapsed by now without our boy Garrosh keeping it running!

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    Why would the Venthyr do that? He's apparently sustaining Revendreth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

I want to free him, but should i then take this covenant or one that might battle them later on over anima like Maldraxxus.
    Bit confused what path i should now take to free him later on...

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Why would the Venthyr do that? He's apparently sustaining Revendreth.
    It appears their Lord Danathrius is doing some "side business" that isn't good for the Shadowloands.

#FreeGarrosh

3+ Year Old Account
    It appears their Lord Danathrius is doing some "side business" that isn't good for the Shadowloands.

#FreeGarrosh
    Hell yeah, let's send him to Maldraxxus!
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Hell yeah, let's send him to Maldraxxus!
    #FreeGarrosh
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHorde View Post
    #FreeGarrosh
    He can go there after he has earned it, like he is supposed to.

#FreeGarrosh
    Agreed, where do I sign up?

#FreeGarrosh

If we bust Garrosh out and he tells the poncy vampires that he did nothing wrong I would forgive Blizzard for doing Mists twice. Get on it, Afrasiabi.

#FreeGarrosh
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Yep, we've been speculating on that for awhile. I believe Garrosh's fate is gonna mirror Ursoc, with all his pride he would never repent so Denathrius will just drain him of all his anima, thus leaving him permanently gone.
    Glad you were wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    you, my friend, are apprently somewhat salty
    nobody here cares about that dumb venthyr punishment system or what garrosh "deserves" in your opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    If we bust Garrosh out and he tells the poncy vampires that he did nothing wrong I would forgive Blizzard for doing Mists twice. Get on it, Afrasiabi.

#FreeGarrosh
    lmao i second that, go for it blizz
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Wouldn’t be surprised at this point, they have dismantled what the horde should have been so why not destroy the last strong symbol of it and just make the horde a worse red alliance.
    A belligerent idiot who's reaction to 99% of thing was irrational rage was a strong symbol of the horde? Grommash, Ner'Zhul, Doomhammer, and nearly every other major horde leader was vastly more interesting, well written, and made understandable decisions and still kept the warrior clan nature of the horde. Even the demon enraged hordes still had a level of cunning and tactics to them. Yeah burn him to the ground.

Garrosh was a dogshit character for dogshit 12 year olds angry at the world with a weird idea of masculinaty where your first, second, and 100th reaction is to take your rage to 11 and smash.
    Last edited by shimerra; 2020-09-17 at 06:15 PM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    A belligerent idiot who's reaction to 99% of thing was irrational rage was a strong symbol of the horde?
    Do you even play this game dude....

Garrosh was a dogshit character for dogshit 12 year olds angry at the world.
    Only character that actually got any meaning in this mmorpg in over 15 years, yeah really bad character compaired to tons of nobodies that currently should push the story forward. Oyeah only the warcraft3 characters are now able to manage that.
    Last edited by tromage2; 2020-09-17 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    How is he supposed to redeem himself when the act of redemption is being denied to him?

#FreeGarrosh

nobody here cares about that dumb venthyr punishment system or what garrosh "deserves" in your opinion
    Why should I care that nobody cares? After all the opinions of other people rarely matter to me.

Garrosh is a soul that deserves revendreth through his actions, whether his actions can be seen as justified or not doesn't really matter.
    How is he supposed to redeem himself when the act of redemption is being denied to him?

#FreeGarrosh
    He can after things are back on track.

#FreeGarrosh
    Into the toilet and flush him.

A belligerent idiot who's reaction to 99% of thing was irrational rage was a strong symbol of the horde? Grommash, Ner'Zhul, Doomhammer, and nearly every other major horde leader was vastly more interesting, well written, and made understandable decisions and still kept the warrior clan nature of the horde.
    Ever heard of Cataclysm? Or did you just skip the expansion to the one where Blizz writers smacked him over the head with a "not-see stick"?