Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Garrosh deserves either the Maw or complete annihilation. I do not care about Jaina, but what he did to her and the people of Theramore is unforgivable.
    I mean all Garrosh did was destroy a military target and allowed time for civilians to escape while on the flip side having Alliance generals and soldiers show up. Garrosh set up a blockade outside Theramore so civilians would be ported out and Alliance military would be sent in. The plan was genius and honestly it’s beyond me that blizzard implied it to be a horrible act. Garrosh was removing alliance presence from the Barrens, Durotar, and Dustwallow. Shit Vol’Jin and Baine would have preferred if Garrosh was going to take over Theramore that he invade it while civilians were still there and thought he was crazy for allowing the Alliance to fortify Theramore.

I don’t know why everyone forgets that Garrosh did not intend to kill Civilians at Theramore but wanted to remove the Alliances best soldiers and minds.
    Last edited by Susanoo; 2020-09-17 at 07:31 PM.

#FreeGarrosh

That.is.all.

Quote Originally Posted by Clash the DK View Post
    #FreeGarrosh

That.is.all.
    #FreeGarrosh

Maybe after a long time of the Venthyr removing his pride, he got rid of all the Sha-juice he sucked up and can go to a normal orc afterlife later in the campaign. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Susanoo View Post
    I mean all Garrosh did was destroy a military target and allowed time for civilians to escape while on the flip side having Alliance generals and soldiers show up. Garrosh set up a blockade outside Theramore so civilians would be ported out and Alliance military would be sent in. The plan was genius and honestly it’s beyond me that blizzard implied it to be a horrible act. Garrosh was removing alliance presence from the Barrens, Durotar, and Dustwallow. Shit Vol’Jin and Baine would have preferred if Garrosh was going to take over Theramore that he invade it while civilians were still there and thought he was crazy for allowing the Alliance to fortify Theramore.

I don’t know why everyone forgets that Garrosh did not intend to kill Civilians at Theramore but wanted to remove the Alliances best soldiers and minds.
    Did you forget how the Kor'kron tortured, enslaved, or downright massacred Theramore civilians during SoO?
    Expansion Storylines ranking:

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

Did you forget how the Kor'kron tortured, enslaved, or downright massacred Theramore civilians during SoO?
    Who cares? That has nothing to do with the bombing of the city. Even wowpedia implies those citizens did not come from the city but left overs from Dustwallow and the Barrens or were captured later. By the time of SoO they had to make him “bad”. The bombing of Theramore was a completely justified military target.

Who cares? That has nothing to do with the bombing of the city. Even wowpedia implies those citizens did not come from the city but left overs from Dustwallow and the Barrens or were captured later. By the time of SoO they had to make him “bad”. The bombing of Theramore was a completely justified military target.
    I do? Since that's what I mentioned in the first place, and was a crime that Garrosh committed?

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    Maybe after a long time of the Venthyr removing his pride, he got rid of all the Sha-juice he sucked up and can go to a normal orc afterlife later in the campaign. ^^
    Rather bring him back to save the Horde from boredom, crying Thrall and weakling Baine will start sending us to pick flowers soon to give to Anduin.

Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    Rather bring him back to save the Horde from boredom, crying Thrall and weakling Baine will start sending us to pick flowers soon to give to Anduin.
    He is dead. Revendreth is the afterlife. I really hope they bring no one back from there, but have them move on to where they are supposed to go.

Would be fun to create a whole guild called ''True Horde'' which only has green and mag'har orcs, raid Castle Nathria and try to save Garrosh who you will pledge your service to.

Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    He is dead. Revendreth is the afterlife. I really hope they bring no one back from there, but have them move on to where they are supposed to go.
    He could be brought back as a death knight.

I do? Since that's what I mentioned in the first place, and was a crime that Garrosh committed?
    Both sides has killed civilians. The alliance attack on Taurajo and Jaina’s sunreaver purge. Whether or not Taurajo was Alliance members going rogue the same can’t be said for Jaina and Veressa two alliance leaders killing, imprisoning and looting sunreaver civilians. Kidnapping, torture, and killing of civilians is not exclusive to Garrosh.

Which is probably why war crimes is a book that put everyone on trial and that the celestial never were going to punish him.
    Last edited by Susanoo; 2020-09-17 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    Considering this expansion is implying a time-skip is happening outside the Shadowlands we may need him back, especially with the people that were left behind in charge...
    Last edited by Jshadowhunter; 2020-09-17 at 08:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    He could be brought back as a death knight.
    Oh, that is a possibility indeed. I would love to hear some good orcish banter between him and Nazgrim!

Both sides has killed civilians. The alliance attack on Taurajo and Jaina’s sunreaver purge. Whether or not Taurajo was Alliance members going rogue the same can’t be said for Jaina and Veressa two alliance leaders killing, imprisoning and looting sunreaver civilians. Kidnapping, torture, and killing of civilians is not exclusive to Garrosh.
    Jaina and Vereesa will face the judgement of the Arbiter once their time comes, as everyone does. We are talking about Garrosh, and how he deserves every bit of pain the venthyr are inflicting upon him.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2020-09-17 at 07:58 PM.

The civilians fled because Vol'jin and Baine warned Jaina and they were sent away. Garrosh couldn't care less one way or the other, and even had his Kor'kron go out of their way to intercept the ships right afterwards, capture the civilians and use them for target practice during SoO. Thus we can safely assume he absolutely would have bombed them without a care in the world.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Jaina and Vereesa will face the judgement of the Arbiter once their time comes, as everyone does. We are talking about Garrosh, and how he deserves every bit of pain the venthyr are inflicting upon him.
    My how noble of you to wish the same torture or worse on him. I don't think your boy king would approve.

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    and what i said still applies. i know he doesnt appear in the zone, hes obviously patch material (as everyone already said)
    but blizz most definitely wouldnt give a character like garrosh focus in such a short, and then not use him. thats simply not how marketing or hyping things up works. i guarantee you, 100%, hell play some kind of role
    I hope you're right, because if a few seconds of screentime and an offhand reference to a workhorse is enough to get Garrosh into Shadowlands, then that gives hope for Ursoc.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    The civilians fled because Vol'jin and Baine warned Jaina and they were sent away. Garrosh couldn't care less one way or the other, and even had his Kor'kron go out of their way to intercept the ships right afterwards, capture the civilians and use them for target practice during SoO. Thus we can safely assume he absolutely would have bombed them without a care in the world.
    Garrosh was planning on Baine informing Jaina and bringing the military targets to Theramore. I agree he probably didn't care about civilian casualties, but he definitely planned on them being notified. Why he didn't inform them himself instead of hoping that his underlings would leak the details is a bit beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Garrosh’s plan was never to hide that he was going to attack Theramore. In a world where people can be magically teleported in and out of areas, Jaina shouldn’t be so incompetent that even without Baine’s warning she would have still moved civilians out of Theramore and get soldiers in. I’m almost 99% sure Garrosh in Tides if War accounted for Baine to let Jaina know of his plan which is why he even told Vol’Jin and Baine about his plans to attack Theramore. Garrosh could have easily taken Theramore if he assaulted it quickly after Northwatch Hold. Instead he set up an obvious blockade to lure in the Alliances best and brightest.
    Last edited by Susanoo; 2020-09-17 at 08:10 PM.

Garrosh’s plan was never to hide that he was going to attack Theramore. In a world where people can be magically teleported in and out of areas, Jaina shouldn’t be so incompetent that even without Baine’s warning she would have still moved civilians out of Theramore and get soldiers in. I’m almost 99% sure Garrosh in Tides if War accounted for Baine to let Jaina know of his plan which is why he even told Vol’Jin and Baine about his plans to attack Theramore.
    Yeah but that's not my point. My point is that him sending some of his best soldiers to kidnap, torture and execute those same civilians shows he didn't give a shit about their safety and well-being to begin with regardless of what his intentions were RE Theramore. Thus saying "well he didn't kill civilians at Theramore!" isn't a point in his favor if kills these same people elsewhere instead. Garrosh has a lot to atone for and more than earned his place in Revendreth even if the powers that be in the Shadowlands would count the bombing as 100% justified anyway, and that's a big if.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.