Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So do only evil souls produce anima? If so, wouldn't that mean the entirety of the shadowlands is powered by evil?

Quote Originally Posted by taishar68 View Post
    If all the oceans flowed away from the shores that needed the water, it makes a lot of sense. The flow ceased because souls stopped being routed to Revendreth.
    Which, usually that would make sense in the general context we got for SL.

Only problem with that is, that it IS still flowing into Revendreth, the only difference with Revendreth being that the Anima is being refined and literally sent straight out the back of the Castle, to the Maw, as we can see ourselves. So you're both partially wrong and right. The Anima still flows in Revendreth, just not to the lower class and certainly not in the way it used to work. It would make no sense otherwise for Revendreth to not get any Anima from anywhere, when they still as per Quest Text have siginificantly more stores and skill in refining it than all the other Realms involved in the Expansion, whilst Denathrius is also directly allied with the Jailer and has a thick, red stream of Anima flowing right out a hole in the back portion of his basement, right to Mawtopia.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    Revendreth hits a bit too close to the current situation going on in America and wasn't enjoyable as a result. We play games to relax, not to be reminded of the horrible situation that is real life.
    Yeah it is really upsetting how Trump keeps all that Anima to himself.

Quote Originally Posted by sololux View Post
    So do only evil souls produce anima? If so, wouldn't that mean the entirety of the shadowlands is powered by evil?
    All souls produce anima - different denizens from different realms use it differently and are accustomed to certain "types" of anima. (I believe)
    Revendreth always gets the baddies/prideful so they're used to and need that anima.
    Ardenweald ...gets its anima ...from ...somewhere...and then feeds it to the wild gods - but it's not "Evil" anima.
    Last edited by Villager720; 2020-09-17 at 07:46 PM.

I want a daily to harvest garrosh for anima

Hmmmmm. Not quite sure how I feel about this one. It's very different from the other three. All four are unique in the story that they present, but this one is markedly different, I feel. It's not bad different. I enjoyed it. But it wasn't what I was expecting. Instead of giving us a tiny story that's a piece of a much larger narrative, this cinematic did kind of the opposite, and instead of giving us that tiny sliver, it traced its way around the larger narrative itself, without ever really telling us a focused story within it, if that makes sense. It was a little weird.

It's hard to rate these. Maldraxxus was really the only cinematic that failed to deliver, but the other three Afterlives cinematics were all really really good. If I had to put them in order, I'd probably say Bastion was my favorite, Ardenweald and Revendreth are pretty close to tied, with maybe Ardenweald winning out a little bit, and then Maldraxxus is a clear step down from there.

Quote Originally Posted by ThiagoTorres View Post
    Then they better make it on PvP realms so i can protect him from Alliance scum and traitors.

Venthyr it is for me.
    This reminds me of this old Wildstar video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FhB3iYv4Ng

And since I played Dominion (Chua4Lyfe) I'm not gonna say no!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThiagoTorres View Post
    Needs several different kinds of dailies! I wanna jump with like 20 other people on him like when I made Arcwine in Suramar City!

Quote Originally Posted by Steelangel View Post
    Venthyr it is for me.
    This reminds me of this old Wildstar video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FhB3iYv4Ng

And since I played Dominion (Chua4Lyfe) I'm not gonna say no!
    Now you made me sad

Hopefully the actual story is more nuanced than than the video suggests. The whole 'rich vs poor' thing has been done to death many times already and tends to appeal to the nutters who associate anybody who is better off than them as worthy of humiliation and death.

Can't wait to see Garrosh so I can /spit on this emo. What an obnoxious character (and fanbase).

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Who writes this shit?

"the flow of such hubris-ridden souls has virtually ceased"

How the fuck can u run out of assholes? How can u run out of hubris-ridden people? Lol??

That makes as much sense as writing "the vast oceans have run out of water"
    Ah yes, a shining example of MMO-C drivel.

Stay classy.
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

10+ Year Old Account
    From best to worst:
    - Ardenweald
    - Maldraxxus
    - Bastion
    - Revendreth

Revendreth hits a bit too close to the current situation going on in America and wasn't enjoyable as a result. We play games to relax, not to be reminded of the horrible situation that is real life.
    Sadly, I had this same feeling when I watched and drew the same companions.

Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    Please name a more iconic WoW character, I'll wait.

And I mean created in WoW, not from Warcraft 1, 2 or 3.
    ...High Overlord Saurfang?

From best to worst:
    - Ardenweald
    - Maldraxxus
    - Bastion
    - Revendreth

???

How is the clip related to the current U.S.?

- - - Updated - - -

From best to worst:
    - Ardenweald
    - Maldraxxus
    - Bastion
    - Revendreth

???
    How is it related to the U.S.?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Alliance

Who writes this shit?

How the fuck can u run out of assholes? How can u run out of hubris-ridden people? Lol??

True, just like the hubris-ridden upper class that manages Revendreth. Ironic!

Who writes this shit?

Because the souls have all been going to the Maw, there's no new assholes.

It's the same reason there's an animal drought in the Ardenweald short.

Who writes this shit?

It's an allusion to the fact that there are no souls going anywhere but the Maw right now....not that there are no more hubris ridden souls.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Hopefully the actual story is more nuanced than than the video suggests. The whole 'rich vs poor' thing has been done to death many times already and tends to appeal to the nutters who associate anybody who is better off than them as worthy of humiliation and death.
    "Rich vs Poor" thing is a common thread through out all of human history. Kinda hard to get away from it really.