Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Runstarr View Post
    Anyone got anything yet? Won a giveaway a few days ago and not in my bnet yet.
    From what I've heard from one of the streamers, battletags sent from latest giveaways (no later than 15.09) will be flagged this friday (18.09). I've won one of those so I hope its true.

According to Sloot they had some problems yesterday so thats why there was no new beta build. Most likely it will come today and with it there will be a new wave (invites for the giveaway winners). Lets wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by majkos View Post
    From what I've heard from one of the streamers, battletags sent from latest giveaways (no later than 15.09) will be flagged this friday (18.09). I've won one of those so I hope its true.
    I was told that I would be flagged yesterday, but they said I may have to wait a bit longer. No flag yet for me.

Hello
    I hope you are doing fine.
    FYI, I sent the last batch of accounts for the giveaways yesterday. They might be flagged tonight or tomorrow night, the team being busy with setting up some builds.
    Please, please, please: do not spam me with mails/DM about when accounts will be flagged, it tends to be disturbing and annoying, especially since it’s been the third time and the answer is always the same: when people will have time.
    I know some of you made promises to their winners, which they should not have done – tell them to be patient. Patience is a virtue.
    Thanks
    This is (apparently) a quote from blizzard to the creators that gave away beta invites over the last week.
    TLDR: Tonight or tomorrow, probably
    Last edited by Micrologist42; 2020-09-17 at 05:42 PM.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    new beta build inc! let´s hope we´re getting our giveaway beta accsess today

I just got access to post on the beta forums a few hours ago but nothing on my launcher.

Quote Originally Posted by fear View Post
    I just got access to post on the beta forums a few hours ago but nothing on my launcher.
    That's a common thing with the forums atm and seems to be unrelated to actual beta access.

If anyone gets any updates if they got an invite please share here.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Especially those who won the giveaways this week

Quote Originally Posted by unbrained View Post
    Especially those who won the giveaways this week
    Just news on a wave of any kind would be great

At this point I'd suspect that - like last week - the giveaway winners get access friday evening - at least that's my hope, otherwise it might take until after the weekend.

I'll let my signature speak for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HAZJ View Post
    Good for you. Don't understand the point of this though.

Are the beta waves still happening every week or we need to watch streamers instead of playing the game to get a chance?

Quote Originally Posted by HAZJ View Post
    There is no need for this as it doen't really contribute to the topic, either you got an invite this week or you never. Simple really.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I got the message on Monday that I had gained a beta access, and he sent it on the same day and now I wait every day for me to be activated,^^

Where's my betaaaaaa?

15+ Year Old Account
    Beta for a game out in a month? This should be gold.

Lets hope for invites tonight. Otherwise we have to wait till next week =/

There was some last Friday so just wait and see, dunno if that’s for an actual beta wave or just the streamer keys.