Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    That you clearly don't believe that there will be any presidential administration that you will ever support.
    Explain why you feel compelled to deflect.

Quote Originally Posted by Break The Ice View Post
    Well they should have just not came here illegally and they would have avoided this.
    [Infraction]
    Yay, celebrate genocide and forced sterilization, wooo. Are you insane?

7+ Year Old Account
    That you clearly don't believe that there will be any presidential administration that you will ever support.
    Why are you ok with genocide?

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    It’s amazing really. In the face of genocidal behaviour the right simply whatabouts

I used to think these bozos who'd unironically say "it's not as bad as what other countries are doing" were saying so in order to downplay the atrocity we committed.

No.

After reading their thoughts on other things it's more of a "okay, forced sterilization is a good START but let's look at all the other bad things we should be doing too."

It's important to note that a segment of right wants this. I don't say this simply for the hell of it, but because it reflects the views of people I knew growing up in a deep red state. They view brown/blacks as subhuman or vermin.

I'm completely expecting some of his voters to rationalize this and pretend it's okay. Then when they are only around people that agree with them, they'll pop off comments like, "well, maybe those people should be having less children".

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    It’s amazing really. In the face of genocidal behaviour the right simply whatabouts
    Show me the posts that says that.
    O..you can't.
    You have personal issues with particular posters so you slways try to make them into the enemy for everyone...but as usual that never works when called on your bullshit.

O..you can't.
    You have personal issues with particular posters so you slways try to make them into the enemy for everyone...but as usual that never works when called on your bullshit.
    Evidence? You’re posting it...

7+ Year Old Account
    O..you can't.
    I don’t see you condemning this. I see whataboutism.

Evidence? You’re posting it...
    O you mean you can't show anything beyond saying a claim.
    Typical.
    You've always been doing that ever since you defended a child sexual predator.
    And unlike you I'm pretty sure I can find your posts.

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t see you condemning this. I see whataboutism.

P because someone needs to recognize an atrocity for what it is... I admire your simplicity but that's what it is.
    Another person that has personal issues as well.

Typical.

- - - Updated - - -

P because someone needs to recognize an atrocity for what it is... I admire your simplicity but that's what it is.
    You will find so such posts because you have an affinity for

1. Lying

2. Believing your own fantasy

Kind of a common theme among your side.

I made this thread about what is happening now..... you’re engaging in whataboutism

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuor View Post
    How can people do this to other people, is far beyond my comprehension.
    Well, when you don't view them as real people, it's easy. Dehumanization is the key. It's worked for decades in the military.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Well, when you don't view them as real people, it's easy. Dehumanization is the key. It's worked for decades in the military.
    and remember most of the dr's for prisions have had thier licenses revoked so they cant practice anywhere else in the private sector

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blandwidth View Post
    "Marshmallows are marsupials."

"No they aren't".

"PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

- - - Updated - - -

How many people do you think died in India from famine?

(spoiler he doesn't know. It wasn't in the Jordan Peterson videos he watched)
    You mean the Bengal famine? What does that have anything to do with capitalism ?
    Spoiler: It doesn't.

7+ Year Old Account
    Typical.

- - - Updated - - -

Still not seeing you condemn this. All you provided was off-topic whataboutism.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    The US is turning into an evil pile of shit under republican rule. I certainly have my gripes with Obama and Bush, but somehow Trump and the current GOP have managed to make everything they did seem pleasant.

I look forward to Trump supporters, particularly pro lifers, finding a way to now support forced hysterectomies.
    "In an interview with The Intercept on Tuesday, Wooten estimated that more than 20 women had undergone hysterectomies in the last six years." seems like its more a general government issue than any one certain administration. https://theintercept.com/2020/09/15/...whistleblower/

Things like this shouldn't happen no matter what. Wrong wrong wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Genocides are done by a large number of people not a left/right issue. Why do you seem to make it such?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    You mean the Bengal famine? What does that have anything to do with capitalism ?
    Spoiler: It doesn't.
    Quite a bit considering it was an ostensibly capitalist country doing it. It has its modern echoes in vaccines being made more expensive for people in developing countries because of stupid anti-vaxxers in the developed world.

Hang on, I have something for this.

The British Empire is at the front teaching the class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    "In an interview with The Intercept on Tuesday, Wooten estimated that more than 20 women had undergone hysterectomies in the last six years." seems like its more a general government issue than any one certain administration. https://theintercept.com/2020/09/15/...whistleblower/

Things like this shouldn't happen no matter what. Wrong wrong wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Genocides are done by a large number of people not a left/right issue. Why do you seem to make it such?
    Genocide need not be done by a large number of people and actually if often is a left-right issue. Generally, it is the right going off and committing these atrocities not the progressive left.

Genocide need not be done by a large number of people and actually if often is a left-right issue. Generally, it is the right going off and committing these atrocities not the progressive left.
    The only actual genocide going on right now is being committed by the Chinese Communist Party against the Uighurs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Some German 1941 View Post
    The only actual genocide going on right now is being committed by the Russian Communist Party.
    Nice Whataboutism, but what should i expect of genocide-cheerleaders?

Maybe you're not aware of this, but you can condem more than one genocide at a time. Shocking, i know!