Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurkan View Post
    Are they seriously bringing Garrosh back just to "kill" him off again?
    Hope so, he was a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Nere View Post
    Compared to past expansions how big are the zones? Because mapwise they look on the smaller size, has there been any mini-map comparison yet?
    I am not one to care about that but they don't feel small.

Quote Originally Posted by Nere View Post
    Compared to past expansions how big are the zones? Because mapwise they look on the smaller size, has there been any mini-map comparison yet?
    Comparing maps doesnt say much when they don't accurately show how much fo the area is being reused or even how much of the area is covered in impassable mountains or dead space.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Hope so, he was a dick.
    He was literal orc hitler. He had everything, from bombing of civilians over torturing and executing prisioners of war to having roving gank squads that terrorize his people and assassinate his political opponents. I hope Blizzard does not forget what kind of character they turned him into and dole out a half-assed redemption story. I especially hope the player characters aren't forced to help him again on behalf of the covenants, once again ruining any kind of agency (especially for alliance).
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think Preach might accidentally leak pre-patch date (29 Sep).

1:35:12 watch very closely Preach facial expression after Rich asked "Have they announced pre-patch release date?". He might leak it.

didn't want to create another topic so i'll ask it here.
    some of my friends considering getting back to wow and they don't have BFA in their account.
    as we know pre-patch will be out in next few weeks so the question is BFA will be part of the base game in pre-patch or they must buy BFA and then shadowlands?
    if you remember legion was a part of base game in BFA pre-patch and you didn't need to buy legion anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by HypocR1sY View Post
    didn't want to create another topic so i'll ask it here.
    some of my friends considering getting back to wow and they don't have BFA in their account.
    as we know pre-patch will be out in next few weeks so the question is BFA will be part of the base game in pre-patch or they must buy BFA and then shadowlands?
    if you remember legion was a part of base game in BFA pre-patch and you didn't need to buy legion anymore.
    Right now it's not included, but it should become part of the base game in the next few weeks.

Can't link the video so here's the reddit link. Cool little intro when you first into the Maw.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...owlands_intro/
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    That was always a fanfic theory, based purely on the same hair color between the two, because people conveniently forgot that Tiffin was also blonde.
    And how hair genetics work, since neither parent actually needs to be blonde, just have the genes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Can't link the video so here's the reddit link. Cool little intro when you first into the Maw.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...owlands_intro/
    Totally ruined when the mechagnome entered.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

10+ Year Old Account
    Question: this new level experience, is it now the only one? Or can one still level a character just like we do now? Starting in Northshire and all...

So Anduin is stuck in the maw for some time, time flows differently for him and with 10.0 we end up with old ass Anduin that hit teased to us years ago in the Legion promo comics, I think
    Last edited by Phunkle; 2020-09-18 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Question: this new level experience, is it now the only one? Or can one still level a character just like we do now? Starting in Northshire and all...
    Yes and no.

The first character on an account is locked to Exile's reach and BfA zones, but on alts you can get the choice at the beginning.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    So Anduin is stuck in the mal for some time, time flows differently for him an with 10.0 we end up with old ass Anduin that hit teased to us years ago in the Legion promo comics, I think
    Could work, though one has to wonder what the point of it would be.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I was the person taking care of this, it would NEVER happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post

[IMG]
    Not like there are any good workarounds other than completely reworking the shoulders though?
    That being said there are a surprisingly high amountt of blatant clipping happening in areas where the devs clearly should have known better. The Hunter class mount continously stabbing itself spring to mind.

Anyone else noticed that they chaged the gryphon masters, the dwarven ones all to Wildhammers?

Nice touch.. just wish we had a lot more of these attention to detail changes all round.

Would love to hear your solution.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Would love to hear your solution.
    Simple. pull back the cloak a little.

Simple. pull back the cloak a little.
    It could end up looking pretty silly if it has to hover way in the back just to prevent any issues with clipping though. It might end up looking sillier when instead of having floating swords on your back you look like you are being stalked by a sentient set of swords.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I'll have to change/hide the shoulders xmog then.