SL Prepatch - getting everyone to 120/50 ?

Hi guys,

I was wondering if the Scourge event of prepatch could be used as a lvling booster, like we saw in the previous xpac prepatches (Legion invasions, ...)
    Or maybe the lvl squish will be enough with a little time spamming dungeons to get every toon up to date ?

Thx !

10+ Year Old Account
    There's currently the winds of wisdom buff that gives 100% exp, it would make sense to level now/ the past 5 months :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ninix View Post
    Hi guys,

I was wondering if the Scourge event of prepatch could be used as a lvling booster, like we saw in the previous xpac prepatches (Legion invasions, ...)
    Or maybe the lvl squish will be enough with a little time spamming dungeons to get every toon up to date ?

Thx !
    From what we've seen / heard so far this event won't be used as a leveling booster. Also, you mention previous expansion, but only Legion was a leveling booster. All of the rest of them weren't even close to being useful for leveling. So there is 1 expansion out of 7 so far.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninix View Post
    Hi guys,

Thx !
    nah there's nothing like the Legion invasions that I have seen anyway. guess they figured the 100% exp buff was enough

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    There's currently the winds of wisdom buff that gives 100% exp, it would make sense to level now/ the past 5 months :P
    Leveling during pre-patch normal way will be way faster than current leveling even with 100% boost and heirlooms.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    yeah, sure, I did so for a few toons.

However :
    - I'm kinda getting tired of BFA zones and dungeons
    - There's a whole batch of "standard levelling" coming with SL, I don't really want to get too much into questng so close before (#burnout)

Hence the wondering if we would get some funny alternative with the prepatch for the 2 or 3 last alts I'd like to push up :P

--
    Thx for the answers, guess I'll have to go with squish & winds of wisdom !

"...guess I'll have to go with squish & winds of wisdom !"

I might be misunderstanding you, but the Winds of Wisdom buff will dissapear when/before the prepatch arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by AshenTurtix View Post
    "...guess I'll have to go with squish & winds of wisdom !"

I might be misunderstanding you, but the Winds of Wisdom buff will dissapear when/before the prepatch arrives.
    Oh. Didn't know that, thx !
    Too bad ^^

Hmm. I was kind of expecting a PvP season-ending announcement yesterday or today (like they did in Legion/WoD respectively), but so far nothing. Maybe pre-patch gets pushed back and only lasts 3 weeks afterall...