Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://lawandcrime.com/lawsuit/beyo...eo-he-tweeted/

Remember that moment Trump and his campaign were sharing an edited video of a pair of toddlers playing to imply that there was a news report about a racist baby?

Yeah, the parents are suing the Trump campaign for unlawfully using their children in campaign/marketing materials without consent.

Trump seems to have issues when it comes to consent, in that he never seeks it for anything. Not campaign materials. Not songs used during campaign stops. Not with women he sexually assault. No consent.
    Whelp there goes all of Trumps ad revenue for North Carolina...

https://www.businessinsider.com/form...for-him-2020-9

All the former Trump staffers who are openly supporting Biden and advocating people vote Trump out -

Olivia Troye, Vice President Mike Pence's former homeland security, counterterrorism, and coronavirus adviser

Miles Taylor, former Department of Homeland Security chief of staff

Josh Venable, former chief of staff for Education Secretary Betsy DeVos

Elizabeth Neumann, former assistant secretary of counterterrorism and threat prevention at DHS

Anthony Scaramucci, former White House communications director (effin lawl)

John Bolton, former national security adviser

Plus heavy open criticism from folks like Jim Mattis and others.

Those are some key roles, and quite a few national security folks in here. This level of support for the opposing candidate from former high-level officials in an administration is absolutely unprecedented.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...lenn-beck-coup

On Wednesday night, Fox’s Tucker Carlson aired an interview with Darren Beattie — a disgraced former Trump administration speechwriter who was fired for associating with alt-right racists. In the interview, Beattie accuses Democrats of using a CIA playbook to launch a “coup” against the elected government.

“It’s a regime change model favored by many in our national security apparatus, particularly against Eastern European countries, to overthrow target regimes they don’t like,” Beattie said, describing this as an “operation” designed by “literally the same people ... who have a long history of using these tactics against foreign regimes they don’t like.”

That same night, Glenn Beck released a 50-minute special on YouTube and his news website, the Blaze, titled “How America Ends.” In one of his classic chalkboard presentations, Beck outlined what he sees as a plan to overthrow Trump that grew from the experience of Eastern European revolutions in the mid-2000s (so-called “color revolutions”). This scheme supposedly involves Democrats, Hollywood, a group of economists called modern monetary theorists, unions, and “the Marxist deep state.” If it succeeds, Beck warns, it will begin a new “civil war.”

Carlson and Beck are hardly alone in the conservative press. Many prominent voices and outlets on the right are all but openly claiming that a Trump defeat would be fraudulent — and that Democrats are doing their best to steal the election.

The Federalist ran an article titled “The Left Is Setting the Stage for a Coup if Trump Wins,” accusing Democrats of plotting “not exactly an 1860-style secession, state-by-state, but something more immediately disruptive.” Breitbart, echoing a Trump tweet, declared that “the November 3 election results might never be accurate.” Fox Business host Lou Dobbs warned that mail-in ballots mean that our election is under the “complete control of the postal union workers who support left-wing radical Dem candidates.”

The message of all this is obvious: Joe Biden cannot win the presidential election, and if he does, then it will be tantamount to a coup, a fraudulent result powered by fake mail-in ballots and a regime change operation. The right-wing media is hammering home Trump’s claim that “the only way we’re going to lose this election is if the election is rigged.”

The pervasiveness of this kind of rhetoric poses its own threat to the legitimacy of our elections. Conservative media can convince Republican voters that the election has been stolen, and even push Republican elites — including the Fox-addict-in-chief — toward more aggressive responses to a Biden victory.
    Right wing media are doing their best to fearmonger and sow division, creating a scenario where a Trump victory will somehow cause a mass violent "coup" attempt without evidence and that any Biden victory can only be achieved by fraud.

5+ Year Old Account
    https://www.businessinsider.com/form...for-him-2020-9

All the former Trump staffers who are openly supporting Biden and advocating people vote Trump out -

Olivia Troye, Vice President Mike Pence's former homeland security, counterterrorism, and coronavirus adviser

Miles Taylor, former Department of Homeland Security chief of staff

Josh Venable, former chief of staff for Education Secretary Betsy DeVos

Elizabeth Neumann, former assistant secretary of counterterrorism and threat prevention at DHS

Anthony Scaramucci, former White House communications director (effin lawl)

John Bolton, former national security adviser

Plus heavy open criticism from folks like Jim Mattis and others.

Those are some key roles, and quite a few national security folks in here. This level of support for the opposing candidate from former high-level officials in an administration is absolutely unprecedented.
    In the eyes of the cult we and they are the traitors.

Hopefully it’s enough to convince the still sane vote out trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post

So you see, from my perspective ( and avoiding getting into a forbidden topic on here ) I think the Democrats are partly responsible for millions of unborn childern being killed. Since I believe our life starts at conception. A huge larger number have been killed by their support of such than the pandemic has killed. And I have not been this strong of a pro life until about 10 years ago.
    s.

Man stumbling over statements that a day later you forgot you made....i thought all life was important and needed to be protected!!!

Life starts at conception but ends at....ummm...us killing someone by lethal injection???

So yes, I support life sentences for some crimes. And the death penalty for some.

You can forgive someone, but they still can suffer the consequences of their actions. Of course some can be rehabilitated and there is times we need to show some mercy. But in some cases, it is best to just send them to the maker for judgement. Contrary to what many think, some can never be redeemed.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Man stumbling over statements that a day later you forgot you made....i thought all life was important and needed to be protected!!!

Life starts at conception but ends at....ummm...us killing someone by lethal injection???
    lol, earlier in this thread, in the same day claimed ghosty claimed that biden had no say in picked kamala and someone picked it for him, then hours later said biden himself picked kamala. When I pointed out his contradiction and sarcastically claimed he was being consistent, he literally thanked me and took it as a compliment. Can't even make this shit up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right wing media are doing their best to fearmonger and sow division, creating a scenario where a Trump victory will somehow cause a mass violent "coup" attempt without evidence and that any Biden victory can only be achieved by fraud.
    Remember folks: Republicans are the most honest people out there, they'll always tell you what they're doing because it's everything they claim the Democrats are doing.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post

Not sure why you're bothering. IIRC GP claimed there was only one issue he was voting on this election and when it was pointed out to him that Trump took his issue and grabbed it by the pussy he suddenly stopped talking about it. *shrug*

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Publicly, Biden tries to put on a show of concern....but privately, is a different story...https://www.foxnews.com/media/joe-bi...ocial-distance

A former CNN employee noticed that Anderson Cooper and Joe Biden stopped social distancing during Thursday’s town hall when they thought the liberal network had cut to a commercial.

CNN digital producer-turned-Fourth Watch editor Steve Krakauer tweeted video of Cooper and Biden, who kept their distance throughout the coronavirus-era event, but appeared to get within inches of each other as the camera zoomed out prior to a commercial break.

“Joe Biden and Anderson Cooper are making a point of social distancing during the CNN Town Hall while on the stage,” Krakauer wrote to accompany the video. “But when they think they’ve gone to commercial break, they get so close to each other that Biden is whispering in Cooper’s ear.”
    Just more of Faux News lies - do you see how they politicalize everything - even starting out by calling CNN "the liberal network". I also notice how you didn't link the video...and we really can't even take your word for much without some corroborating link, given your posting history.

If there isn't the equivalent of DNA evidence, then the world can rightly assume that Fox is either outright lying, or at the very least exaggerating. And no, CNN is not the same way, no matter how many time your Dear Leader and his cult of worshipers try to say otherwise.

Let us know if you find that video...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Screw those people, especially John Bolton. He didn't like Trump because he didn't start another war. Or is that me Defending Trump?
    Why are we screwing those people again? Help us out with your thought process. The point was those are people who worked intimately with Trump, know him better than most, and now so horrified by what they saw, they are backing the other candidate.
    Last edited by cubby; 2020-09-18 at 07:51 PM.

Screw those people, especially John Bolton. He didn't like Trump because he didn't start another war. Or is that me Defending Trump?
    No one on the left is touting them or acting like they are great people. They are just showing how many people who have worked with Trump would actually vote Biden over him.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Sure fuck Bolton for being a warmongering fuck. But if even he's saying the president is dangerous, that's sosmething.

I don't know of anything negative about the rest of them, and their voices should not be silenced because Bolton is a pile of hot garbage.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...30660390027264

Voting starts in Virginia TODAY, and we are going to WIN. You have a crazy Governor who wants to take away your guns, which he will do without me in office. He is in favor of executing babies after birth - this isn’t late-term abortion, this is a step way beyond!Vote for me...
    big if true

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    "The Dems are gonna come for yer guns!"

"The Dems wanna execute babies!"

Federal agents are expelling asylum seekers as young as 8 months from the border

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...30660390027264
    Voting starts in Virginia TODAY, and we are going to WIN. You have a crazy Governor who wants to take away your guns, which he will do without me in office. He is in favor of executing babies after birth - this isn’t late-term abortion, this is a step way beyond!Vote for me...
    big if true
    This is not the first time Trump has made this bullshit claim.

From over a year ago: Trump's 'sickening' falsehood over killing of babies after birth attacked by Democrats
    Donald Trump has falsely accused Virginia Governor Ralph Northam of supporting the killing of babies, a move labelled “dangerous and sickening” by Democrats.

It is the second time this year that Mr Trump has falsely claimed that Democrat Mr Northam backs mothers being given the choice to “execute” a baby. Abortion is one of the president’s key issues when it comes to his conservative base, with his administration pushing hard to enact legislation restricting abortion.

At a rally in Wisconsin, Mr Trump repeated the incendiary false claim that doctors and mothers were conferring on whether to keep babies alive after birth and then executing them.

“The baby is born, the mother meets with the doctor, they take care of the baby,” Mr Trump said. “They wrap the baby beautifully and then the doctor and the mother decide whether they will execute the baby”.

Referencing Mr Northam, Mr Trump continued: “It’s incredible, until this crazy man in Virginia said it, nobody thought of it – did anyone even think of that? You hear late term [abortion], but this is where the baby is born, it’s there.. it’s wrapped and that’s it.”

Mr Trump’s remarks relate to remarks by Mr Northam back in January over Virginia House of Representatives bill 2491, which would roll back a number of requirements over abortions including removing a 24-hour wait period. The furore started when the sponsor of the bill, Democrat Kathy Tran told a House committee that her bill “would allow” an abortion when a woman is showing signs of labour if a doctor deemed it medically necessary.

Ms Tran later said she “misspoke” in the hearing and that such a move would be illegal. “I should have said: ‘Clearly, no, because infanticide is not allowed in Virginia, and what would have happened in that moment would be a live birth.’”

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    You forgot the cunning strategy of pretending that Joe Biden has secretly been President this whole time, and that Trump is actually running as the challenger to fix the mess Biden made in the last 4 years!
    I forgot that one!

Wait, there's dead babies now.

Amazing message discipline from team Trump. 46 Days to go!

This babies thing is Trump clearly projecting having his mistresses kill their babies.
    Government Affiliated Snark

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    I forgot that one!

Wait, there's dead babies now.

Amazing message discipline from team Trump. 46 Days to go!

This babies thing is Trump clearly projecting having his mistresses kill their babies.
    Well there is actually only one message, and it is the same one as the Buffyverse has.

All myths and conspiracies are true, everything is scary, but there is only one hero of this story.

I am shocked this was not always a major attack line. Trump has literal gold plated toilet fixtures.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferly View Post
    Hey @Ghostpanther , are these the actions of a pro life president or a racist scumbag?

https://www.propublica.org/article/i...er-patrol-care

This is the shit you voted for. This child's blood is on your hands. Good luck with your maker.

Edit: Almost forgot the smiley face
    You're under the assumption that this isn't exactly what they voted for, and that it doesn't just feed into their "they shouldn't have emigrated here" narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferly View Post
    Hey @Ghostpanther , are these the actions of a pro life president or a racist scumbag?

https://www.propublica.org/article/i...er-patrol-care

This is the shit you voted for. This child's blood is on your hands. Good luck with your maker.

Edit: Almost forgot the smiley face
    When religious right wingers like him get on their high horse about saving babies they mean white babies.

You have one chubby old white man that like to molest women vs a old skinny senile white man that likes to molest children. Who to choose?