Poll: How would they be recieved?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Question How do you think Mechagnomes would have been recieved if we never had gnomes?

The primary argument I usually hear about why mechagnomes shouldn't be an allied race is usually 1 of 2 things:
    1. They aren't unique enough.
    2. Wanted Sethrak more.

So lets say that we never had playable gnomes to begin with and it was our first time getting some sort of gnomish race playable. How do you think mechagnomes would be received in this case?

10+ Year Old Account
    Extremely well recieved like the Vulpera were.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Probably about the same.

I'm not sure where you're looking, but the biggest repeated issue I've always heard is "diaper babies".

The fact that they can't have cosmetic leg gear, and that the arms also ruin chestpieces.

Mechagnomes are great for those who love them, they are just niche. But not every new addition needs to be a variation on elves to be worth including.

They would be a lot better with the other two colors of heritage armor available though, so people can be fully robotic with a little variety.

Mechagnomes are super cool I really don't get the hate. I'm a horde player and I'd kill for like mechagoblins or something.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Mechagnomes are super cool I really don't get the hate. I'm a horde player and I'd kill for like mechagoblins or something.
    We wanted real-mecha gnomes. (full metal body)

Like this :

and what we got? shit-self-cutting gnomes that just broken in head (Junkergnomes) :

So mechahands or mechabody?...... and yet you cant get where hate comes from? for real?
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post

Like this :

and what we got? shit-self-cutting gnomes that just broken in head (Junkergnomes) :

So mechahands or mechabody?...... and yet you cant get where hate comes from? for real?
    I do agree full 100% mechanized should be an option. But if you get heritage you can kinda look that way.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post

Like this :

You can be a full robot that looks much better than that low res thing from Wrath:

Plus, you need to watch Alita: Battle Angel if a little upgrading is too hard on your sensibilities.

5+ Year Old Account
    https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...ard/102476/336
    All things that can be said about this, there.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

NGL I wish they'd made mechagnomes horde. don't care what they give alliance but the horde should suffer as I have suffered

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FossilFree View Post
    They would be a lot better with the other two colors of heritage armor available though, so people can be fully robotic with a little variety.
    THIS. I have actually asked for this.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

The mix of robotic arms, legs and face stuff and real body parts just looks awful with them. They could've made them look cool, but they just look cringy. The heritage armor looks cool, but not enough to have a mechagnome. They should've gone with full mechanic mechagnome, or whatever these guys like Mimiron are called.