Poll: Fave allied race so far

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    For me it's definitely Void Elves. Of the core races, Blood Elves are still my favourite.

If Nightborne looked as good as there NPC's I would have voted for them
    Noirluna the Immortal of Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    100% agree. I hope they get a lot of love soon, they deserve it.
    They do but at this point I doubt any allied race will get much love, let alone Nightborne which had unique animations and appearances from the get-go.

Void Elves. Fulfilled a long-running need for an Alliance version of Blood Elves, and in my opinion Void Elves are even cooler.

As of Shadowlands, the High Elf obsessives can even pretend they're High Elves!

10+ Year Old Account
    Favourite in what way? Best quest chain to unlock? best heritage armor? best radials? best designed? Best lore?

I mean from a bias perspective Dark Iron Dwarf would be my favourite because I love Dwarfs lol.

Although Wildhammer and High Elves in Shadowlands is also my non allied/custom races I am excited for lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delano View Post
    Void Elves. Fulfilled a long-running need for an Alliance version of Blood Elves, and in my opinion Void Elves are even cooler.

Fun fact: they are high elves, because blood elves are high elves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Araya View Post
    If Nightborne looked as good as there NPC's I would have voted for them
    Agreed 100%. I have railed against their stupid o_o eyes since the first time they were revealed.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Zandalarian bc of the new druid forms.

VE and DID because of the Heritage sets.

Vulpera bc of the 2nd hearthstone.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Such as hame they chose to go with ugly faces for Nightborne, but I really like them.. I use to hate arcane in the night elves, but the reading more about their lore and then seeing it played out actually helped turn that around.. if the models had nicer faces, I don't think i'd play any other race but Nightborne/Night elves depending on what faction I am on
    Hopefully they'll add more customization options for Nightborne some time in Shadowlands to make them look closer to their original look in Surumar back in Legion.

The existence of Void elves, and the option for an "alliance elf warlock" literally got me through an in many ways otherwise miserable two years of WoW, but I'm glad I hung on to see the game through to shadowlands, where I will certainly be much more happy with the overall themes!

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Your hair will still 100% look like emolord hairgelmuch hair, they did not get the blood elf/high elf hairstyles (or hair colors). Just the skin colors and high elf-style eyes.
    But they did introduce some new hairstyles that don't look like the awful cow lick, didn't they? I don't play Beta, just going by screenshots I've seen in the High Elf Megathread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    But they did introduce some new hairstyles that don't look like the awful cow lick, didn't they? I don't play Beta, just going by screenshots I've seen in the High Elf Megathread.
    The hairstyles are 100% the same with the same colors, on both PTR and SL Beta.

Edit: there is one addition: the choice to be bald.

Last edited by Mirishka; 2020-09-19 at 08:49 PM.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

KT human.

They look unique even if they are human.
    The racials are cool, animations neat and the lore is amazing (Tidepriests, thornspeakers, the 3 houses, void cultists, pirates )

I just wish they didnt leave the males with so many booring hairstyles. I only like one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Void-Elves because I like blood-elves and now they can be Alliance. Unfortunately the void-lore limits them from being paladins, though.

Voted Void Elf last time, so my vote will go to Vulpera this time!

Both are awesome. Absolutely love those two Allied Races.

Nightborne could have been number 1. But blizzard wrecked them. Still to this day I get annoyed about how they manage to make them so different from the actual Nightborne....ffs! Got me mad again..

The allied races that bring something new or different. In good or bad ways. Except mechagnomes.

This includes races like void elves. I can play belf on alliance side. Just purple.

Also race like vulpera...

But not mechangnomes........ I'd be ok, if they allowed normal hands and legs, tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vulpera isn't just the best allied race, they are the best race in general. I've been having one yip of a time since they've been out.

7+ Year Old Account
    Zandalari and Dark Iron
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinChan View Post
    They do but at this point I doubt any allied race will get much love, let alone Nightborne which had unique animations and appearances from the get-go.
    You may be right, but the biggest complaint other than the high elf crazies is how limited the customizations are for this race. It’s bad enough for the female Nightborne and downright offensive for the male. They deserve a fresh look.
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

10+ Year Old Account
    Void Elves & Zandalari.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Obviously void elves. Then Nightborne and Dark Irons. The rest are forgettable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Delano View Post

In Telogrus there are Blood Elves and High Elves showing interest on the voidification. You can easily be a high elf that turned to the void.