Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I'm not a nazi. I don't want civil war. Stop lying.

Personally, I think the civil war has already started. These conflicts taking place in our cities are only going to grow and get more organized.

- - - Updated - - -

I've spent my life making accurate predictions by analyzing situations. Very often I get a lot of criticism but I think people that agree with me tend to stay silent. I'm right way more often than I am wrong. I wish I was wrong. But I don't think so. I think civil war is here. Looks like the Ginsburg vacancy fight might be catalyst to make it boil over.
    We all know that to be bullshit. I'd venture to guess that 60% of your total posts over the past 3 years are pro-Nazi fan fiction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jediknight12 View Post
    firmly centrist would not of picked most radical left senator as VP and have bernie and AOC on policy team.
    Wow, Twitter bot talking points.

How orignal.

firmly centrist would not of picked most radical left senator as VP and have bernie and AOC on policy team.
    If you think kamala Harris is the most radical left Senator, then you are in an alternate reality.

This is what happens when random foreigners start talking about politics, they clearly have no inkling of what they are saying. So, you are either repeating false information, or starting it. Which is it, are yo a liar, or just ignorant?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    Okay so post the method for knowing the results of elections ahead of time. If you can't then it couldn't be more obvious that you're making it all up.

How so?
    Your entire argument is refuted if you brush your teeth. How would you know to brush your teeth, if you cannot predict the future.

So, either admit you never brush your teeth, we will all take that as a sign you are lying, and full of shit.

You have 24 hours.

This is a forum, not twitter, bot.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Dang, good boy McConnell already getting a vote ready before the body is even cold!

10+ Year Old Account
    It’s scary to have the working class in government, isn’t it? It’s much easier to have an NYC elite oligarch tell you how it is to be working class.

Thankfully I had this ready to go! Here is your far leftist:

Let me guess... good guy with a gun?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    The radical left apparently is conservative European.
    According to modern American conservatives everyone left of Mussolini IS LITERALLY STALIN.

Trump should nominate Barrack Obama or Merrick Garland.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop feeding it guys.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    According to modern American conservatives everyone left of Mussolini IS LITERALLY STALIN.
    I'd say Marx or Bakunin, but Stalin is good too. How the conservatives in america are so fucking brainwashed that think that BIDEN will start the workers revolution and install a communist regime?
    Are you out of your minds? Or Fox News/4chan turned your brains into mush?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunseeker View Post
    Stop feeding it guys.
    Better us than Fox... what did I just see pop up... a Fox News story about a “member of Gang of Four” saying “this” to “radicalize dems” post Gingsberg death? Do I click that or the most dangerous kitten in the world? Oh who am I kidding...

Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    If you think kamala Harris is the most radical left Senator, then you are in an alternate reality.

This is what happens when random foreigners start talking about politics, they clearly have no inkling of what they are saying. So, you are either repeating false information, or starting it. Which is it, are yo a liar, or just ignorant?
    TBF it's just as galling for us foreigners seeing the Dems described as "clearly centrist", they are mostly comprised of right wing corporate shills, Biden chief amongst them.

Anyway RIP to the great experiment that was the US, we're all fucked now. Republicans can't really misplay this hand. The longer Dems fight this the more they motivate all those "moderate" Reps who might have sat this one out because Trump really is that awful to actually go and vote where as scenario 2 where they ram an appointment through means Biden will never win a surely to be contested election in the courts.

It's a great shame Skroe isn't about to offer some insight into how this effects geopolitics with the EU being the last bastion of western values and how the US vs China conflict will play out with various Trumps at the helm for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    This is a post that sounds like one of those twitter bots.

they say something entirely false and outlandish all the time.

The radical left apparently is conservative European.
    It is quite amusing (and disturbing) when right-wing to far-right politicians in America describe the party that elected center-right politician (Joe Biden) as their nominee for President as being far-left. The truth is that the Democratic Party is a big tent party that represents views from the far-left to the center-right in America, while the Republican Party has become a narrow radical party representing only right-wing to far-right views. The disturbing truth about this is that it is still a close race between these two parties. Half the country is right-wing to far-right, half the country is everybody else. Quite sad.

The passing of Ginsburg (thread name spelled it wrong by the way) is very sad.

Here's somebody who's not an American hoping Joe Biden gets to pick her successor. Wouldn't that be great for lessening the partisan divide in your country? Democrats can consider it even after McConnell stole a seat from Obama, Republicans does not have to feel that the untimely death of Justice Scalia robbed them of a seat. In the end Republicans have the majority anyway, everybody can take it down a notch. Instead of the Democrats fighting back by packing the courts, Joe Biden could try to pass a constitutional amendment that puts a term limit of 18 years (not retroactive) in place for Supreme Court Justices, sets the number of Justices to 9 and limits the number of confirmations to the Supreme Court that each Congress can do to 1. Then, in time, one Justice will be replaced for every Congress, and if somebody stalls the process that doesn't really matter, because they can only nominate 1 in the next Congress anyway. Each President would have the opportunity to nominate at least 2 Justices, at most 4 if re-elected. Presidents would not be incentivized to nominate young (relatively speaking) nominees for their pick to serve for ever-longer terms, but have a larger spread of ages that are viable as a choice allowing them to choose the most qualified individual. Wouldn't that be something? Too optimistic an outcome? Probably.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Here is the thing. If Mitch had faith that Trump would win and the Republicans would keep control of the Senate, he would have no reason to push forward with replacing RBG.
    The fact he is adamant she will be replaced by Trump is telling that either he believes Trump will lose the election and/or Republicans will lose control of the Senate.

Otherwise, he stands to lose NOTHING by waiting and only improves his argument to wait until after the election.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Harris as the "most radical left senator" ahaahahaahaaha holy fuck this beyond ridiculous bullshit of stupid

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    The fact that I can't even take the time to mourn the loss of such a powerful person because of the shitshow that's about to follow is enraging me.
    Right?

My first thought wasn't "damn, the US lost a wonderful woman tonight"

It was "fuck me, Mitch is going to ram another clown on to SCOTUS."
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Zarc View Post
    It is quite amusing (and disturbing) when right-wing to far-right politicians in America describe the party that elected center-right politician (Joe Biden) as their nominee for President as being far-left. The truth is that the Democratic Party is a big tent party that represents views from the far-left to the center-right in America, while the Republican Party has become a narrow radical party representing only right-wing to far-right views. The disturbing truth about this is that it is still a close race between these two parties. Half the country is right-wing to far-right, half the country is everybody else. Quite sad.
    That was 30 years ago

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    lol some geezer on fox news saying sieze the moment and end roe v wade

not even 20 mins later lmao
    What?

Get rid of the bait the GOP used to catch so many fish for the past 40 years?
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    Harris as the "most radical left senator" ahaahahaahaaha holy fuck this beyond ridiculous bullshit of stupid
    I mean, is she even top 5? Of course zero Senators are actually "radical left," so relatively speaking....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    Here is the thing. If Mitch had faith that Trump would win and the Republicans would keep control of the Senate, he would have no reason to push forward with replacing RBG.
    The fact he is adamant she will be replaced by Trump is telling that either he believes Trump will lose the election and/or Republicans will lose control of the Senate.

Otherwise, he stands to lose NOTHING by waiting and only improves his argument to wait until after the election.
    Either that or he saw how much Democrats had faith that Clinton would win and doesn't want to stick his finger in the same socket. From his perspective, I don't think there really is anything to lose by waiting. If Biden wins, he gets it in beforehand. If Trump wins, he gets four years to prevent the fallout from forcing it through.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    That was 30 years ago
    Economic issues are a thing, yo.

In any case, the Democratic Party is a FAR larger tent than the GOP right now.
    Last edited by Gestopft; 2020-09-19 at 03:11 PM.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

10+ Year Old Account
    I pray that trump gets his pick in Democrats have gone too radical left.
    You people are fucking hilarious.

Democrats are conservatives in every country except the US, they are right of center, and calling Kamala a "radical leftist" is nothing short of ludicrous.
    Putin khuliyo