Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Boo JellyCat didn't make it

10+ Year Old Account
    BOOOORING Slime Cat was the best choice.

Honestly kinda glad the catepillar did not win. not because it wasn't a cool idea, but because some shitty streamer was trying to manipulate the vote so his favourite won, and I'm not cool with that.

Democracy wins.

No matter what you voted for, if you complain about getting a free mount, you are whiney and entitled. Blizzard could have just not done this and you would be fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    TREE IS THE BEST. And you all are just salt mines!

10+ Year Old Account
    wow u people suck

It doesn’t fly you fools!

As a druid main, I am particularly happy about the winning mount.

well, shit i was expecting Gooey cat something to ride something icky and does no fall damage and splash for us.

SO glad it wasn't the stupid cat. Well, I mean a slime cat would be cool actually, not stupid, but it would also be like the 100th cat mount.
    Diversity is good.

I dont want it unless it comes with flames and ashes, otherwise its just another useless boring mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampire Communism View Post
    It was clear the tree would win, from day one it was miles ahead. Why wouldn't people vote for an ancient mount?
    One big reason comes to mind:

It's likely going to be a huge mount, like the brutosaur, the yeti and the infernal mounts. Meaning it'll get stuck on terrain, mess with your camera in certain parts, and won't get through doors/narrow passages.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lightelf View Post
    Democracy wins.
    It's not really "democracy" when we have people admitting they voted more than once with their many WoW accounts.

"Plutocracy wins" would be more accurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    Ha Ha Ha, that is a good one Flying comes usually a year+ after the expansion releases. Ill take a ground mount since I have not been able to fly in current wow since MOP so yeah.
    Lol that’s your problem then, not mine. Pathfinder isn’t hard.
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post

It's not really "democracy" when we have people admitting they voted more than once with their many WoW accounts.

"Plutocracy wins" would be more accurate.
    I assure you the number of people with multiple accounts are a vast minority so the poll is barely going to be skewed by that, lmao

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Yet it is what happens and it doesn't stop there - especially as far as "my condition should dictate what others should enjoy or not " (replace condition with opinion, preference, concepts of how the game should be etc)
    exactly this. It's really sad though, how game companies always follow what the vocal population tells them to do. Just today I read how CD Projeckt had to cut down on Cyberpunk story bc "people" (whoever they are) complained how the Witcher story was too long wtf haha it's like asking a Karen that hates football how football rules should be changed
    You don't understand. Having an unpayed full time job that no one appreciates is the magic of classic.

It's about the journey. The journey into depression. The journey of running a daycare full of middle-aged alcoholics ignoring their SOs and avoiding social engagements to fulfill something they wanted 15 years ago before everyone realized it's not hard at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    what is Q1, first semester?
    The Q stands for Quarter, in this case, the first one, January, February and march.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Annnnnnd that's my salt allowance for the rest of the year.
    Good thing the popcorn was plain...

I love the tree and will much perfect with night elf

I voted for the slimesaber and am disappointed it didn't win, but it'll be nice to have another unique mount in the game, even if I don't see myself ever using it.

Victorious! Up top!