Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    5500+ araund, lost a count.
    That's depressingly high with a x4. I'm getting desperate, I'm far from 5k tries so far but still. That won't incentivize looking for Luma at x1 rofl.

Got lucky two weeks ago with my flying bacon and got it in like 2 hours and with great stats (4x50 + 49HP), but I'm losing hope otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    That's depressingly high with a x4. I'm getting desperate, I'm far from 5k tries so far but still. That won't incentivize looking for Luma at x1 rofl.

Got lucky two weeks ago with my flying bacon and got it in like 2 hours and with great stats (4x50 + 49HP), but I'm losing hope otherwise.
    Well i seen people being there more time them me and still not getting it.

Also there are talking abauth housing on twitter right now:
    https://twitter.com/PlayTemtem/statu...45125573283847

Well i seen people being there more time them me and still not getting it.
    At this point I'm getting desperate. All this Luma thing is demoralizing, odds are way too low even with x4 probability, in the end you're not even happy finding one, especially if you grind for it specifically (as in Saipark, aka "run in circles in this 2x2m square grass spot and flee every combat that is not Luma").

I'm probably far from those 6k encounters, I think I've spent around 12-15 hours in Saipark this week and no Zeph in sight. That's infuriating, this feeling of having spent your whole week doing basically nothing (not even some money)...
    I'll try a bit again tomorrow but I've lost all hope.

Housing may be fun but that'll depend on the pricing. I hope it's not too expensive.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eg8HXq0X...png&name=small

I guess housing patch will also add other area.

10+ Year Old Account
    O:

@Yunru

Did you get it?
    I hope you are having fun <3

I havent touched the game much since i started playing another MMO (T_T)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    @Yunru

Did you get it?
    I hope you are having fun <3

I havent touched the game much since i started playing another MMO (T_T)
    Yep and Luma Goty to.

Also twitter is hyping this right now:

Sucks a bit they delayed housing patch for a week due to stupid playstation.

https://twitter.com/PlayTemtem/statu...18747899285507

Explore the peaks of the Kilima range, get your house, and meet the mysterious new tem...

tomorrow.

Maintenance will begin at 2 am EDT / 6 am UTC, and is expected to last for over an hour.
    Update tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ima catch the shit out of that wolf Temtem.

Housing as well as lots of ups & nerfs

https://crema.gg/temtem/housing-update/
    https://crema.gg/temtem/temtem-0-6-9/

Can't believe dat wolf is called "Momo". Rofl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Housing as well as lots of ups & nerfs

https://crema.gg/temtem/housing-update/
    https://crema.gg/temtem/temtem-0-6-9/

Can't believe dat wolf is called "Momo". Rofl.
    HAHAHAHAHA CALLED IT!!!

Protector

Added: The holder now loses 10% of its Max HP every time the trait is triggered.

They wouldnt belive me it will get nerfed so bad (people were protector switching).

10+ Year Old Account
    Really enjoyed the update. Haven't messed with Housing as that stuff typically doesn't interest me, but the new areas were short and sweet. I also love Momo. It's easily my favorite Temtem now and actually pretty powerful with the Stabmaster trait.

HAHAHAHAHA CALLED IT!!!

Protector

Added: The holder now loses 10% of its Max HP every time the trait is triggered.

They wouldnt belive me it will get nerfed so bad (people were protector switching).
    And here I am, preferring the Benefactor trait. I was really afraid this change was infact impacting Benefactor rather than Protector due to its wording (would make some sense that Kinu gives 10% of his own HP when his mate gets hit), I'm glad it's not.

I have to say I'm not impressed by this patch so far. New zone is hella small and kind of ininteresting, I couldn't care less about Neutral tems, and Housing quest is like 99% of "hey what about you go somewhere to talk to some guy ?" with little to no action. A bit disappointing.

I'm probably the unluckiest mofo on earth, I mean, I got a luma but look at this shit !

Trying my luck on Lapinite now but damn I can't feel it coming... And I should be grinding pansun as I'm a bit out of money after house investments

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm probably the unluckiest mofo on earth, I mean, I got a luma but look at this shit !

Trying my luck on Lapinite now but damn I can't feel it coming... And I should be grinding pansun as I'm a bit out of money after house investments
    This is not that bad. You could have red stats in attack. My luma goty has red speed so yeah... (but i wont evolve it anyway)

So far i managed to catch 4.

This is not that bad. You could have red stats in attack. My luma goty has red speed so yeah... (but i wont evolve it anyway)

So far i managed to catch 4.
    That's not red but that's not far ! I'll probably use this mofo to try 1/800 Yowlar, you never know

Congrats on your 4, Zeph/Goty/Pycko and who's the 4th ? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not red but that's not far ! I'll probably use this mofo to try 1/800 Yowlar, you never know

Congrats on your 4, Zeph/Goty/Pycko and who's the 4th ? :P

1/8000 chance one.

Well congrats, not a big fan of Akranox, but 1/8000 is always a neat surprise. Still waiting for it to happen to me...

10+ Year Old Account
    Ganki has 4x Luma rate this week (on 80% encounter), so its not true 4x.

Ganki has 4x Luma rate this week (on 80% encounter), so its not true 4x.
    Yeah, same as this Zephyruff 4 weeks ago with 75% 4x, was in fact closer to x3.
    I'll probably give a try for Bigu luma though with the FreeTem Saicard, that's probably the only way to get it ever outside of extra-luck breeding.

i have to say I'm a bit worried about Housing. You can clearly see they have hundreds of assets when visiting houses, it's even more obvious when you see Developers' houses with plenty of things not available ingame. I really hope all that shit isn't MTX-only.