10+ Year Old Account
    Most pass attempts by a rookie since Weinke, they probably want to avoid him being under fire that much in the future, it didn't pan out well for other over-used and abused young QBs. It was good to see him work underneath and take what the defense gives him. Good poise for his second start, as long as they can take some pressure off him so he doesn't have to dropback as often, they didn't get much out of the running game the first two games.
    /s

15+ Year Old Account
    Young qbs put in those positions get jumpy real quick and it’s hard to unlearn even when they have a good o line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

I really hope they can protect can protect him because Joe is legit.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    I really hope they can protect can protect him because Joe is legit.
    If he can make it till year four of the contract. I wonder if he will stay in Cinnci? or find greener pastures.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    If he can make it till year four of the contract. I wonder if he will stay in Cinnci? or find greener pastures.
    History says good QBs don't change teams even if that team is bad. Unless you're Kirk Cousins but you can debate if he's good or not.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Back to Louisiana

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Back to Louisiana
    Works for me.
    /s

Stood in the Fire Texan Penguin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So I'm confused.. I'm in Texas. Why are they showing KC/Chargers instead of Houston/Baltimore on my local CBS station? There's no reason for a blackout since there's no in person attendance at the game.

Pretty pissed right now. I was actually looking forward to watching it after work tonight. But I'll settle for Sirius XM if I can hear it at work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah the games I am getting are pretty awful. Jets vs 9ers and Broncos vs Steelers. They trying to get people to sub to sunday ticket most likely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garbage games are the norm here, at least the local team matchups aren't bad this week. Still stuck with Broncos/Steelers though.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Six minutes into the game, Cowboys have fumbled three times, lost two of em, and their offensive line is completely non-existent. Two of those fumbles are Zeke, so it's not even like you can establish the run to make the pass rush back off.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Yeah the games I am getting are pretty awful. Jets vs 9ers and Broncos vs Steelers. They trying to get people to sub to sunday ticket most likely.
    I would say I'll trade you because I have Bears/Giants and Lions/Packers, but I think Stafford is better to watch than whatever the Broncos are.

Now that Drew Lock hurt himself trying to play hero ball, Jeff Driskel gets to play QB. Maybe he can throw a catchable pass, Lock wasn't.
    Last edited by Grube; 2020-09-20 at 05:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Six minutes into the game, Cowboys have fumbled three times, lost two of em, and their offensive line is completely non-existent. Two of those fumbles are Zeke, so it's not even like you can establish the run to make the pass rush back off.
    Hard for me to know who to hate in a Falcons/Cowboys game, but the Falcons defense was seriously awful last week so I imagine the Cowboys ain't done yet.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Forget body bag game, this is the body bag week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fourth fumble by Dallas, third lost, still first quarter. This is insane. College teams aren't this bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goff is 12/12 for 145 yards and 2 TDs, Eagles getting carved up.
    /s

As a Washington fan, feels good right now.
    Last edited by ohiostate124; 2020-09-20 at 05:59 PM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Forget body bag game, this is the body bag week.
    Happy Footballpocalypse week.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Fourth fumble by Dallas, third lost, still first quarter. This is insane. College teams aren't this bad.
    You know I said I don't see any one and dones this season... McCarthy is making his case.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I live in Mass and surprise surprise they are playing the Tampa Bay vs Carolina game. Wonder why they would do that?

Game is kind of boring though. Teddy and the Panthers can't get much going. Brady looks a little better though, granted, not playing New Orleans either.

I just noticed Broncos/Jets on TNF on Oct 1st. That game is going to be very special.