Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pohut View Post
    To reply to your obviously straw man point. Are you telling me that you never ever done any of those things? Or similar things? You always play perfectly with a millimeter precision? Even the world's best professionals make stupid mistakes from time to time. Lewis Hamilton lost the Italian GP this year, because he had a brain fart and missed 2 obvious red lights that told him that the pit lane was closed. That guy is a 6-time world champion. Arguably the best there ever was.
    I'm gonna be perfectly honest.

I chain pulled with a OOM healer once, we wipe, I apologized and didn't call "toxic" the people who said I was dumb. Because they were right, I was dumb. Since then I changed my unit frames to see everyone's resources so I always check the healer's mana and it never happened again.

I fat fingered taunt in my dps rotation during a raid once, I publicly apologizes in discord to everyone because I was ashamed of being this stupid, no one really said anything. Would have been perfectly fine if they said I was a dumbfuck, because I was. I moved taunt far away from my rotation and that will never happened again.

The only moments I ever body pull is when I test the aggro range of mobs in a dungeon during the first week of an xpack. After that I just have the information necessary to never make mistakes. I don't consider this being "always play perfectly with a millimeter precision" like you said, I consider this the bare minimum of average gameplay everyone should easily do, because it's not hard, it's not complex, it barely requires any attention. And to double down on this I'm gonna give you a very concrete example that I think everyone experienced at least once:
    On the green path of this map:
    At the second corner angle near the M of menagerie there's a pack that is supposed to be skipped (this is for anything under +10 currently), in like 99% of the time the first person ahead will hug the far left on the edge and not pull, there's always a goddamn moron behind who JUST SAW HOW TO DO IT CORRECTLY and makes the CONSCIOUS DECISION to walk on a DIFFERENT PATH more to the right and of course he fucking pulls.

I have never body pulled this in my life. I don't think I'm special, I don't think this is an amazing feat of skills. I think this is completely average. I think anyone who body pulls this shit after seeing others do it correctly are LITERALLY BRAIN DAMAGED. It's the exact same thing as seeing the lights go green and walk directly into traffic.
    Seriously why are people body pulling this shit? It's not pets, it's not a bug, there's nothing other than them moving incorrectly, nothing other than them being bellow average and wasting everyone's time.
    I once watched the same person pull this 3 times in a row, and every single time he died and came back, I was there to show him the extremely easy path again. When he finally made it, while we were fighting the next pack HE BACK PEDALLED INTO THIS SAME PACK WE SKIPPED.

So there's only 2 possible answer to this. Either the average level of skill is not pulling easily skippable packs which means I'm an average player and the people who body pull are straight up idiots. Or skipping these is actually high level gameplay and the average is to fuck it up almost every time, which makes me a god among mere mortals.

I think it's option one. I'm not special, too many people suck at easy things.

Hamilton fucked up, he knows he did, there's probably a bunch of people on social media calling him an idiot. And it would be wrong if he argued against that. It was a dumb move and that's all there is to it. Can't blame people and call them toxic just for calling things for what they are, that's such a regressive behavior.
    What matters is owning your mistakes like the first examples I gave above, not shift the blame to others under the guise of "toxicity", they wouldn't say anything if the mistake didn't happen in the first place. The source of the issue is to blame, not the symptoms.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Sorry. I had to snip the rest of that blog post. What's really happening in society is people not taking responsibility for their actions.

You act toxic as hell on a forum, you post strawman after strawman, you get called out for it by the community and you still try to tell people what to think with your blog?

This is what is wrong. People blindly telling other people what to do and when they get called out for it they move goalposts and then start blogging about other things altogether. This is just embarrassing now.
    Strawman doesn't mean "something I don't agree with".
    I will help you by teaching you what a strawman is: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
    Now you can read up on it and learn so you can retract your incorrect statement.

I gave examples, I don't know if they confused you, they shouldn't have because they're easy to follow, but there's no form of strawman in any of my posts.
    Not to mention I haven't acted "toxic as hell" either. That's you being offended, not me actually being toxic. Gigantic difference there buddy.

What's really happening in society is people not taking responsibility for their actions.
    This is what I've been saying since the beginning. People playing bad and not taking responsibility, they instead cry and/or try to report the people who point out what happened. The correct behavior is admitting you fucked up and welcoming the "lol u suck" messages without considering them toxic.
    Last edited by CrawlFromThePit; 2020-09-21 at 03:43 AM.

Time has bred apathy and lot of jaded, bitter people who don't actually enjoy the game anymore but don't have any better hobbies to devote their time to.

There are a ton of people playing WoW that don't want to play WoW anymore, and since it's become common knowledge that the Blizzard support team won't do jack shit, there are no repercussions to just being an asshole to people and taking your frustrations with your life and the game out on them. WoW is just a free playground for assholes to vent anger at strangers because there's no real rule enforcement done by actual people anymore.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Now quote the part where i once said "gameplay style". Because otherwise, this is clearly what is referred to as a strawman argument. See every single point you raised, apparently to respond to them? Quote where i mentioned a single one of them, otherwise, this is clearly what is referred to as..................a strawman argument.

There it is:
    This all comes from a place where you feel the need to suggest others should play a certain way
    This means gameplay style.
    You're the one who built the strawman by talking about gameplay styles. I never did in my posts before that, I only talked about people making mistakes, not about the way they play.
    Then I only followed what you incorrectly brought up out of the blue. You can't just make up a false narratives about me making a strawman when you're the one who started it. This is the silliest fucking shit ever. You can replace every "gameplay style" from my post with "certain way to play" and everything remains the same and your verbal gymnastic is invalidated.
    A for effort I guess, stay on topic next time.

snip
    snip
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    snip
    Tagging you guys so you can stay up to date with what is actually happening, to minimize your very deep confusion because you were misinformed about who built the strawman. Now you know.
    Last edited by CrawlFromThePit; 2020-09-21 at 03:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrawlFromThePit View Post
    Yes. And I mentioned that before. My issue is with people who claim any form of message that is not 100% positive should instantly be considered toxic. People are way too quick to get their feelings hurt and calling toxicity.
    You've clearly never heard the expression, "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."

It's not that people are "too quick to get their feelings hurt." It's because toxic behavior is not tolerable. At all.
    And any form of it is inexcusable.

I never once tried to justify being mean to a new player.
    Everything you say literally justifies being mean to not just new players, but players of lesser skill. I.e., don't
    treat every player of all skill-types equally. If people make mistakes, ostracize them, verbally attack/insult them,
    and don't promote any sort of mature environment.

That's your assumption and nothing else.
    Yes. Like literally everything else you said.

[quote]Being an asshole would imply just coming out the gate with insults and being aggressive to everyone for no reason.

I'm sure if there was a statistics on that, the ratio of toxicity coming from bad play vs random attacks for no reason the ratio would be at least 90% of the time it comes from someone playing bad and refusing to improve or listen to what others say.

To quote yourself :
    there's many cases where giving polite suggestions result in the person getting instantly offended and telling me to stfu and not tell them how to play "their class" as if they invented it and knew more than anyone else.
    Have you never heard of taking the high road? Being the bigger person?

Either way, you ALWAYS attempt diplomacy at first. For all you know, that person who was butthurt
    has a much higher chance of apologizing and coming around then if you were to just immediately
    shit on him.

I completely agree and you can apply this paragraph to every single thing I posted in this thread and it would fit perfectly. The only thing I'm fighting against is the step beyond what you just describe, where people are being stubborn idiots after others were nice to them and they still call that toxicity. This happens way more often than people going full aggro out of nowhere, at least from my experience which isn't any smaller than yours as you described.
    Yes, I've had plenty of people act like dickheads by being hyper sensitive or having a toxic knee jerk reaction towards any
    suggestions or constructive criticism. I still don't go aggro on them as a response.

To be completely truthful, what gives someone the right to voice their opinion has absolutely nothing to do with the amount of people willing to listen to it, no matter the content. That's just not how conversation works. Everyone has the right to voice their opinion and everybody else has the right to ignore it or reply anything they want about said opinion.
    Ah-huh. But really, no one has the right to be an asshole towards anyone. That's to keep things simple.

You call this elitist, I call this having drive and ambitions. Try to prove me wrong just for the fun. Let's be real, there is far more to gain, in everything, by putting efforts and doing things well, than in half-assing everything and doing "just enough" which is often not really enough... for the sake of what? A subjective, individual perspective of fun?
    Oh for, get over yourself, please. This is about fucking video games and fucking internet message boards.
    Drive? Ambitions? Do you not hear yourself right now?

Fucking absurd.

Those are all extremely useful tips I just gave.
    Ahem :
    I don't know why you would consider any of that "elitist". Being strong minded is considered elitist now? Seriously what is wrong with you? Why does your entire post sounds like "please support mediocrity"?
    Because it is. Literally everything you spout is. None of it is strong minded. It's elitist. What is wrong with YOU.
    Why does your entire post sound like...well, being a toxic elitist?

Honestly, you haven't done much of anything other than prove without a shadow of a doubt that you deserve to
    be called elitist.

I'm gonna be perfectly honest.

I chain pulled with a OOM healer once, we wipe, I apologized and didn't call "toxic" the people who said I was dumb. Because they were right, I was dumb. Since then I changed my unit frames to see everyone's resources so I always check the healer's mana and it never happened again.

I fat fingered taunt in my dps rotation during a raid once, I publicly apologizes in discord to everyone because I was ashamed of being this stupid, no one really said anything. Would have been perfectly fine if they said I was a dumbfuck, because I was. I moved taunt far away from my rotation and that will never happened again.

The only moments I ever body pull is when I test the aggro range of mobs in a dungeon during the first week of an xpack. After that I just have the information necessary to never make mistakes. I don't consider this being "always play perfectly with a millimeter precision" like you said, I consider this the bare minimum of average gameplay everyone should easily do, because it's not hard, it's not complex, it barely requires any attention. And to double down on this I'm gonna give you a very concrete example that I think everyone experienced at least once:
    On the green path of this map:
    At the second corner angle near the M of menagerie there's a pack that is supposed to be skipped (this is for anything under +10 currently), in like 99% of the time the first person ahead will hug the far left on the edge and not pull, there's always a goddamn moron behind who JUST SAW HOW TO DO IT CORRECTLY and makes the CONSCIOUS DECISION to walk on a DIFFERENT PATH more to the right and of course he fucking pulls.

I have never body pulled this in my life. I don't think I'm special, I don't think this is an amazing feat of skills. I think this is completely average. I think anyone who body pulls this shit after seeing others do it correctly are LITERALLY BRAIN DAMAGED. It's the exact same thing as seeing the lights go green and walk directly into traffic.
    Seriously why are people body pulling this shit? It's not pets, it's not a bug, there's nothing other than them moving incorrectly, nothing other than them being bellow average and wasting everyone's time.
    I once watched the same person pull this 3 times in a row, and every single time he died and came back, I was there to show him the extremely easy path again. When he finally made it, while we were fighting the next pack HE BACK PEDALLED INTO THIS SAME PACK WE SKIPPED.

So there's only 2 possible answer to this. Either the average level of skill is not pulling easily skippable packs which means I'm an average player and the people who body pull are straight up idiots. Or skipping these is actually high level gameplay and the average is to fuck it up almost every time, which makes me a god among mere mortals.

I think it's option one. I'm not special, too many people suck at easy things.

Hamilton fucked up, he knows he did, there's probably a bunch of people on social media calling him an idiot. And it would be wrong if he argued against that. It was a dumb move and that's all there is to it. Can't blame people and call them toxic just for calling things for what they are, that's such a regressive behavior.
    What matters is owning your mistakes like the first examples I gave above, not shift the blame to others under the guise of "toxicity", they wouldn't say anything if the mistake didn't happen in the first place. The source of the issue is to blame, not the symptoms.

- - - Updated - - -

Strawman doesn't mean "something I don't agree with".
    I will help you by teaching you what a strawman is: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
    Now you can read up on it and learn so you can retract your incorrect statement.

I gave examples, I don't know if they confused you, they shouldn't have because they're easy to follow, but there's no form of strawman in any of my posts.
    Not to mention I haven't acted "toxic as hell" either. That's you being offended, not me actually being toxic. Gigantic difference there buddy.

This is what I've been saying since the beginning. People playing bad and not taking responsibility, they instead cry and/or try to report the people who point out what happened. The correct behavior is admitting you fucked up and welcoming the "lol u suck" messages without considering them toxic.
    My mistake. Calling people brain dead is not toxic. Oh wait, not only do you not know the meaning of the word literally you just acted toxic as fuck. I bet you say "...it was just a joke..." to explain away your toxicity quite often. Thanks for the link to strawman. It describes exactly what you have done.

This type of person is exactly why the internet is dangerous. They don't know what words mean. They never read their own research. They act like we are in the 80s where if you offend someone "they can't take a joke". No wonder youth suicide is on the rise in some countries. There's always someone out there spouting hate and ignorance and then victim bashing when they get called out. This is called Psychological projection.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Let me get this straight.
    Somebody body pulled a pack of mobs in a dungeon, that will take you about a minute to kill. In a computer game.
    And straight away you call them brain damaged? Do you think that's an appropriate term for a minor mistake in a COMPUTER GAME?
    Please explain how you're not toxic again.

3+ Year Old Account
    My mistake. Calling people brain dead is not toxic. Oh wait, not only do you not know the meaning of the word literally you just acted toxic as fuck. I bet you say "...it was just a joke..." to explain away your toxicity quite often. Thanks for the link to strawman. It describes exactly what you have done.

This type of person is exactly why the internet is dangerous. They don't know what words mean. They never read their own research. They act like we are in the 80s where if you offend someone "they can't take a joke". No wonder youth suicide is on the rise in some countries. There's always someone out there spouting hate and ignorance and then victim bashing when they get called out. This is called Psychological projection.
    It's called exaggeration. Something everyone often does when speaking and is very obvious just like the sarcasm you used there. Those are all conversational habits we have and it's normal to understand them without overreacting.

For your second paragraph you can refer to one of my previous giant post that explains the concept of "easy times creating weak men" and how our current societal era is plagued by this.

- - - Updated - - -

Let me get this straight.
    Somebody body pulled a pack of mobs in a dungeon, that will take you about a minute to kill. In a computer game.
    And straight away you call them brain damaged? Do you think that's an appropriate term for a minor mistake in a COMPUTER GAME?
    Please explain how you're not toxic again.
    Since you did not get this straight, let me re-explain the story.
    The guy failed to do an extremely simple maneuver that only requires the use of forward movement with a slight turn of the mouse. No combat, no action happening, nothing but his character on a flat surface. He failed to do this 3 times and once he made it, he instantly forgot the pack was right behind him so he back pedalled into it.
    So no it was not "straight away calling him brain damaged", it was after several dumb mistakes he should have never made AND I didn't even call him that during the run, I was too busy face palming with both hands and sighing so loud my throat hurt. I simply added that to the post for wow factor and to see if someone not targeted by the comment and unrelated to the entire situation was sensitive enough to be offended by it.

Also I never claimed to not be toxic, my first first sentence in this thread is me admitting that I'm toxic according to the current popular standards.

Toxicity is fine. People need to grow a spine and realize words can't actually hurt you unless you let them, as opposed to... say... a bat to the fucking head.

Stop being weak.
    Stop expecting courtesy from randos who don't know you and don't give a fuck about you.
    Stop acting like it's some grand slight against humanity if something doesn't go the way you want it.

Best way to ensure success and happiness in life: Git fucking gud and stop caring about pointless shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Quite the opposite i was/am being the victim of toxic people.
    That's when you raise above it. You might have been the victim of toxic people but when you go out the way you did, you went the toxic route as well. That doesn't help anyone.

You don't think I would like to call out people here on their behavior on many occasions? Some times I do, but that's a rare thing, most of the time we, as in people need to just be the bigger person. We don't know if those who is toxic and show stupid behavior doesn't have real life issues and then decide to put their frustration on others. It does not in any way justify stupid behavior, but go away from it and move on.

If you join my group and have proper io/gear/talents and xp in said dungeon and you walk into a pack the tank doesn't want to pull you are a moron. Period. If that upsets you I hope your bloodline dies with you. If you run to mmoc cuz some rando called you a moron or an idiot you are weak.

The worst thing I ever saw was a vote kick go up in RFC for "low dps". So we had a genuinely new player wearing whites and greens, and four players wearing full heirloom/blue quality gear, which also has slots you don't normally have access to at that level (neck, trinkets, maybe shoulders and head). It didn't go through but it was reminder that some of this playerbase is absolutely disgusting. It drives away new players.

Now there's something to be said for people to be doing content that is appropriate for their skill level, but the very first dungeon in the game is not the place to be arguing over there.

There it is:

This means gameplay style.
    You're the one who built the strawman by talking about gameplay styles. I never did in my posts before that, I only talked about people making mistakes, not about the way they play.
    Then I only followed what you incorrectly brought up out of the blue. You can't just make up a false narratives about me making a strawman when you're the one who started it. This is the silliest fucking shit ever. You can replace every "gameplay style" from my post with "certain way to play" and everything remains the same and your verbal gymnastic is invalidated.
    A for effort I guess, stay on topic next time.

Tagging you guys so you can stay up to date with what is actually happening, to minimize your very deep confusion because you were misinformed about who built the strawman. Now you know.
    More word salad. I never once said "game-play style" which is VERY different to "playing a certain way". You resorted to using such ridiculous hyperbole in your "examples" to try and strengthen an argument. The irony is you are just trying to justify your blatantly toxic behavior by using these completely fabricated "examples". The strawman that MULTIPLE people have called you out on was using these examples of "game-play styles" which are entirely irrelevant to the discussion at hand, and only introduced by you so you could easily dismantle them and show you are right - this is a strawman - attacking an argument the other side is not making.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    You've clearly never heard the expression, "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."
    I did. But it's bullshit so I don't follow it. Instead I follow the "if you suck at least own it" kind of attitude, much healthier.

It's not that people are "too quick to get their feelings hurt." It's because toxic behavior is not tolerable. At all.
    And any form of it is inexcusable.
    Time is tangible and can't be ignored, little bad words like "u suck" are extremely easy to ignore. Therefore wasting people's time is much more toxic than being mean in a video game chat. So I agree with you, bad players, who are objectively the peak of toxicity in video games, should not be tolerated.
    Did I spin this enough for you?

Everything you say literally justifies being mean to not just new players, but players of lesser skill. I.e., don't
    treat every player of all skill-types equally. If people make mistakes, ostracize them, verbally attack/insult them,
    and don't promote any sort of mature environment.
    I did talk a lot about new players and how it's important to consider this and be more patient with them. Maybe you just didn't see it and/or try to generalize everything I said, but I was very clear on that point.
    Mature environment also include owning your faults and admitting your fuck ups, it's not ALL about others being forced to be 100% kind to you all the time even after you waste their time. That is simply not okay, both sides have a role to play in this, that's just not ONLY the position of the victim being right all the time, not at all.

Have you never heard of taking the high road? Being the bigger person?
    Sure. This also applies to people fucking up, they can be the bigger person and not expect everyone to give them flowers after they wasted their time. Again, all of this is 2 ways I've been saying this since the beginning but you guys are stubborn on incorrectly believing only the first person who cries should be seen as the victim and believe everything they said as if they have zero fault in the matter. Toxicity is like a fight, both sides have a responsibility, not just the person who said a bad word first, it's extremely important to consider the toxicity brought by inferior talent that results in wasting people's time. This is toxic as well, and it very often STARTS the toxic exchange.

Either way, you ALWAYS attempt diplomacy at first. For all you know, that person who was butthurt
    has a much higher chance of apologizing and coming around then if you were to just immediately
    shit on him.
    This is true, and I do too. I mentioned that before but the subject of this thread is about when it comes to toxic behavior, which often happens when you're being polite to someone who makes a mistakes but they want none of it and just order you to not tell them how to play their class and they consider you toxic for doing so, they don't even realize they are the ones being toxic.
    Again, both ways.

Yes, I've had plenty of people act like dickheads by being hyper sensitive or having a toxic knee jerk reaction towards any
    suggestions or constructive criticism. I still don't go aggro on them as a response.
    Okay, you don't. That's cool. Doesn't mean it's against the law or that if you do it wouldn't be easy for them to ignore and brush it off.

Ah-huh. But really, no one has the right to be an asshole towards anyone. That's to keep things simple.
    "Right"? You have the right to be an asshole, you just gotta deal with the consequences. There's no law preventing people from being assholes, that's not how the world works. I'm not saying we should, I'm just saying technically we have the "right" to.

Oh for, get over yourself, please. This is about fucking video games and fucking internet message boards.
    Drive? Ambitions? Do you not hear yourself right now?

Fucking absurd.
    It's a lifestyle. It applies to everything. You're free to follow a different lifestyle that promotes half-assing whatever you want, there's just little to gain from it.

Ahem :
    Because it is. Literally everything you spout is. None of it is strong minded. It's elitist. What is wrong with YOU.
    Why does your entire post sound like...well, being a toxic elitist?

Honestly, you haven't done much of anything other than prove without a shadow of a doubt that you deserve to
    be called elitist.
    How is it not strong minded? I explained my view on why it is, you just said "no stfu" without explaining and making the baseless claim that it is "elitist". This part you are referring to is based on extremely smart and helpful tips for life and self growth many experienced and trustworthy inspirational people have said and demonstrated over their life and career.

I'm not gonna name them, because right now you are infuriated with me and you're ready to disagree with everything I say and you will, without the shadow a doubt, instantly hate any person I would name as reference to these quotes.
    "Do tell, maybe I know them" you ask? No you don't. If you did, you would not have this terrible attitude and regressive mentality.
    Last edited by CrawlFromThePit; 2020-09-21 at 04:50 AM.

Since you did not get this straight, let me re-explain the story.
    The guy failed to do an extremely simple maneuver that only requires the use of forward movement with a slight turn of the mouse.
    Wow! you must have cleared Portal and Portal 2 in world record speed! i mean shit, its only a few movements of the mouse and pressing forward!

- - - Updated - - -

Time is tangible and can't be ignored, little bad words like "u suck" are extremely easy to ignore.
    So are little mistakes, but you, someone who considers themselves to barely be an average player, feel the need to flip out and cause drama over minor mistakes.

Remember this thread? https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...4#post52558424

This is where you created a thread just to attack and abuse others, including moderators, just because you couldn't stop being toxic. I find it hilarious that someone as toxic as yourself claims to be innocent of such things. I guess this is what the internet does. It enables people with problems to psychologically project onto others.
    why so mad bro

3+ Year Old Account
    More word salad. I never once said "game-play style" which is VERY different to "playing a certain way". You resorted to using such ridiculous hyperbole in your "examples" to try and strengthen an argument. The irony is you are just trying to justify your blatantly toxic behavior by using these completely fabricated "examples". The strawman that MULTIPLE people have called you out on was using these examples of "game-play styles" which are entirely irrelevant to the discussion at hand, and only introduced by you so you could easily dismantle them and show you are right - this is a strawman - attacking an argument the other side is not making.
    To be very polite: shut the fuck up.
    "Gameplay style" and "playing a certain way" are literal synonyms.
    You started the strawman by defending a point that never existed in the discussion, that you created, there never was any mention of the way people play.
    This has always been about people making mistakes, not about play styles, which is why my post BRINGS BACK the conversation to the real topic. I did the absolute OPPOSITE of a strawman, to counter YOUR strawman. Keep up or shut up.

You made the strawman, the people who "called me out" on it didn't even follow what happened they just saw you say it and since the people on this forum are very high on this word they think anyone who brings it up first just won the lottery of interwebs arguments and since they were all out or real points to make, they jumped on the bandwagon.

You fucked up, I proved you wrong, but your ego is keeping you in a lost battle.

I don't mind beating a dead horse.

Two wrongs dont make a right, im sure you are aware of that saying?
    Last edited by arkanon; 2020-09-21 at 04:49 AM.

3+ Year Old Account
    So are little mistakes, but you, someone who considers themselves to barely be an average player, feel the need to flip out and cause drama over minor mistakes.
    They are small mistakes that require even smaller skills to completely avoid. So who's worse?
    Saying things like "lol you suck" is not flipping out. I mentioned this enough already, there's a giant difference in making a small comment about someone's mistake and actually going full retard with the caps lock insults, that's what flipping out is and that's not at all what I've been talking about in any of my posts, and very clearly too.

You're just twisting the narrative because you have nothing to offer to the argument and still seek a win where there's nothing to be won.

To be very polite: shut the fuck up.
    "Gameplay style" and "playing a certain way" are literal synonyms.
    You started the strawman by defending a point that never existed in the discussion, that you created, there never was any mention of the way people play.
    This has always been about people making mistakes, not about play styles, which is why my post BRINGS BACK the conversation to the real topic. I did the absolute OPPOSITE of a strawman, to counter YOUR strawman. Keep up or shut up.

You made the strawman, the people who "called me out" on it didn't even follow what happened they just saw you say it and since the people on this forum are very high on this word they think anyone who brings it up first just won the lottery of interwebs arguments and since they were all out or real points to make, they jumped on the bandwagon.

You fucked up, I proved you wrong, but your ego is keeping you in a lost battle.

I don't mind beating a dead horse.
    Your whole argument has been "I like being a bully and anyone who gets offended is wrong. They should also take a joke". Every one of your points has been picked apart by multiple members in the community. You've lashed out with toxicity at every point and then claim to be pure. When the community calls you toxic, you are just that.

- - - Updated - - -

They are small mistakes that require even smaller skills to completely avoid. So who's worse?
    Saying things like "lol you suck" is not flipping out. I mentioned this enough already, there's a giant difference in making a small comment about someone's mistake and actually going full retard with the caps lock insults, that's what flipping out is and that's not at all what I've been talking about in any of my posts, and very clearly too.

You're just twisting the narrative because you have nothing to offer to the argument and still seek a win where there's nothing to be won.
    The person in that the community describes as toxic doesn't get to decide what being toxic is.
    why so mad bro

3+ Year Old Account
    Your whole argument has been "I like being a bully and anyone who gets offended is wrong. They should also take a joke". Every one of your points has been picked apart by multiple members in the community. You've lashed out with toxicity at every point and then claim to be pure. When the community calls you toxic, you are just that.

- - - Updated - - -

The person in that the community describes as toxic doesn't get to decide what being toxic is.
    Never once claimed to be pure. Completely bullshit statement cuz you have nothing to offer to the discussion. You're just saying "no u" all the time, no substance, no detail, no valid point, just complaining and whining because you lost and refuse to accept it.

You don't even understand the different levels of toxicity that exist, you think it's all the same. You're such a simple minded, one dimensional person that you can't have an open mind about the many kinds of complex aspects that exist in a conversation and all the human emotions that go with it.

You see this a good vs evil, binary battle and you made me the bad guy because Disney said so.
    You're a young, ignorant kid that still has a lot to learn about life. This is not being toxic, this is me explaining who you are because you don't even see it. It's not toxicity, it's a lesson. Learn instead of calling me toxic.