Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Wonder if that means that Windows11 will have 15 times the detail and all-new weather systems.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Wonder if that means that Windows11 will have 15 times the detail and all-new weather systems.
    16 times the exclusives.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    Bad news for Mac and Linux. I can see M$ going for more, to push their rotten DX12 and make people stay with Windows because of this. I've seen something like this coming for a long time now.
    Linux is crap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Bad news for Mac and Linux. I can see M$ going for more, to push their rotten DX12 and make people stay with Windows because of this. I've seen something like this coming for a long time now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embrac...and_extinguish
    Windows has been the go-to for YEARS. Linux is too niche and using a Mac gets you bullied in school.

Quote Originally Posted by Celindra123 View Post
    Linux is crap!
    Linux has its uses, just like Mac has its uses.

Linux is definitely the go to for servers and web applications.

Like the above user are stuck in the 80's and 90's though...
    Last edited by kaelleria; 2020-09-21 at 03:43 PM.

All I'm saying is this Gamepass gets better every month. I am a very satisfied customer.

So who's up for a MS version of Smash brothers? They certainly have the IP for that now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embrac...and_extinguish
    All 15 people that use Linux or Mac to game will surely be put in a hard spot to be forced to join at least the 90s and run Windows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Linux has been on the rise, but so did Windows. Linux is doing just fine and is much better OS then Windows, right you can play most games on Linux, one way or other. Only games with anti-cheat system are a problem but that was worked on by devs, now with this it really seems like M$ is desperate to keep it the way it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I think many people will agree that genocide can be justified.

People are excited for TES future and Obsidian getting to work on New Vegas and all I care about is id getting chance to work on Halo.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

I guess this means it would take $36 billion to buy Activision Blizzard.

There was talk last year of Apple or Disney buying AB.
    Last edited by Die; 2020-09-21 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Anything to hurt Sony, hate them with a passion.
    You may want to get that checked. I severely doubt sony has done anything to you lol

Quote Originally Posted by Planetdune View Post
    As long as everything is also released on PC I do not care. MS has traditionally been kind to the pc gaming space so Im not worried. Dont play consoles at all so dont care if they make it (timed) exclusive on Xbox.
    They'll continue to release at launch on PC. It's the cornerstone for Microsoft right now is that if it it released on Xbox it is released on PC at the same time. Anyone with a PC (Which is basically everyone) has no need to look at this and go "I'm changing my mind." going from PS5 to Xbox because there'll be no games they're missing out on. Plus on PC they'll be able to use all the lovely mods

Well if its like Wasteland 3 than its a win. I watched the former owner do an interview and he was very pleased with his Microsoft overlords. He specifically mentioned that he asked for more money just so he could put in the music during some of those boss fights.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    They could use their leverage to try to get a GamePass Ultimate app on PS. I don't think Sony would ever do it, but there's a lot of IP that is basically cut off from Sony now if they so choose.

- - - Updated - - -

TES franchise has sold over 60m copies... That's nothing to sneeze at.
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    Sony already lets third parties sell their games on the PlayStation, so a little leverage like that might actually work.

- - - Updated - - -

Fallout sells pretty well
    Yeah, i meant good games.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommys View Post
    Well if its like Wasteland 3 than its a win. I watched the former owner do an interview and he was very pleased with his Microsoft overlords. He specifically mentioned that he asked for more money just so he could put in the music during some of those boss fights.
    Heres the thing, the competition of the 3 console maker is to polish their stuff up and not down. Unless your royaly fuck up, their studios seems to get a lot more rope then regular publishers. In money, time and just plain trying stuff that might utherly fail. Regular publisher are just too close to single task and are all about cutting every corner then can. Publisher like Square Enix that will take actual risk and suck up the L are few.

Bethesda games will still appear on non-Xbox consoles on a "case-by-case basis." https://www.ign.com/articles/xbox-be...max-aquisition

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Bethesda games will still appear on non-Xbox consoles on a "case-by-case basis." https://www.ign.com/articles/xbox-be...max-aquisition
    Well yeah, its extra money for microsoft. Why do you guys think they are going PC same release date. Microsoft prefer to dilute the brand, but just make more money. I dont see them making elder scrolls xbox excluse, not even xbox/pc exlusive. Thats millions of sales, paying Sony 30% is not really a big loss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well shit this is major news, I wonder if this will have any negative effect towards the Modding side of Bethesda's games though. Though maybe we'll get a sequel to Prey and proper new Fallout sooner rather than 10-20 years after they have milked Elder Scrolls VI for all it's worth. Additionally lol at Iconic Franchise "StarfieldGame", has there even been any credible or substantial news on what it's even going to be yet?

Edit: Oh wait I just remembered Scalebound fell through, I wonder if that'll happen to any of Bethesda's upcoming games...
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Case-by-case probably means only Switch if the game can be downgraded enough. Just like Ori and Cuphead.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though