Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    Fortnite makes a shit ton of money, and Tencent owns a large (though not majority) share, so they're flush with cash
    It will only last for so long though. They've been pulling stupid stuff on their players in the competitive scene for a while now and some have gotten mad and quit. I think it's only a matter of time before the game falls off the face of the earth for popularity. No online game thrives forever, people will move on after they get bored of the same gameplay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    It will only last for so long though. They've been pulling stupid stuff on their players in the competitive scene for a while now and some have gotten mad and quit. I think it's only a matter of time before the game falls off the face of the earth for popularity. No online game thrives forever, people will move on after they get bored of the same gameplay.
    Its got awhile before it goes, Epic pushing its luck with these "scandals" will hurt them more then Fortnite popularity.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    Downloading games from epic is so slow tho. I get twice the speed of not more from steam
    This is the real complaint with the launcher honestly.

From the way I read why it happens, it has something to do with that it downloads chunks, and then writes the chunk instead of just finishing the download.

Steam games are not cheap.
    They are more expensive than physical stores and console digital games.

I am glad that someone starts a competition.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Steam games are not cheap.
    They are more expensive than physical stores and console digital games.

I am glad that someone starts a competition.
    LMAO no they fucking aren't. They are the same damn prices, and always cheaper once the permanent price drops roll out.

Quote Originally Posted by Underverse View Post
    Where does all of Epic's money come from? For the number of acquisitions and free giveaways, they sure have a lot of extra cash.
    Unreal Engine and Fortnite