Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    I guess if anything from 1 to 100€ is considered "much" for you, then sure. It's not like spending 60€ or whatever for a game is in any way a 'dent' in your wallet.
    I mean, to each their own. I binge spend sometimes. $150 on Hearthstone packs on one go or $200 on Steam games that I never actually played (maybe a combined playtime of 5 hours)

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    All I'm interested in are the collectable in-game goodies.
    Same, but I want to see merch too
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

If they don't announce the next expansion at BlizzConline, it's a bust.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    If they don't announce the next expansion at BlizzConline, it's a bust.

No chance they'll announce 10.0 in February. Hopefully we get a regular BlizzCon in November 2021, then it's 10.0 time with a 2022 release. Who knows at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    No chance they'll announce 10.0 in February. Hopefully we get a regular BlizzCon in November 2021, then it's 10.0 time with a 2022 release. Who knows at this point.
    Why not!? Four months of Shadowlands will be four too many! We'll have by then all consumed launch content, and the only thing left to do will be to kill Sylvanas and The Jailer. Can't stretch that for two years.

Boy oh boy, I can't wait for them to charge a positively ludicrous amount for this too!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Why not!? Four months of Shadowlands will be four too many! We'll have by then all consumed launch content, and the only thing left to do will be to kill Sylvanas and The Jailer. Can't stretch that for two years.
    I mean, there'll be a 9.1 raid, 9.2 raid and probably a 9.3 raid. They're likely to announce the 9.1 raid at blizzcon and probably tease a little bit about 9.2, which is what they did last time.

Split it up right and 9.3.5 will drop 4-6 months before 10.0 (and we'll know what 10.0 is sometime between 9.2 and 9.3 most likely).

Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    several new heroes at launch at the SAME time, alongside several new maps, for each existing game mode and the new core game mode, at launch, at the SAME TIME
    plus a whole story campaign and story missions for each and every single map including the new ones, and also progressions systems that has still not been revelaed yet.

its far from the same game.
    Its also very far form new game

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    How long till they say you need to drop $50 to view and however more for the rewards to make up for no con?
    Haven’t people always been charged for a virtual ticket? Why would them doing it again be such a shock to you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Boy oh boy, I can't wait for them to charge a positively ludicrous amount for this too!
    So...the same they do every year? Why the new outrage over an old practice?

Blizzconline?... That's a really dumb name.

Am I the only one who thinks that naming your convenation <company name>Con was already rather unlucky, but adding a conline instead makes it seem even more of a scam? :P
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Haven’t people always been charged for a virtual ticket? Why would them doing it again be such a shock to you?

- - - Updated - - -

So...the same they do every year? Why the new outrage over an old practice?
    Because this is a virtual convention. There is literally zero reason to charge anything more than maybe $60. If they charge anywhere close to what Blizzcon admission costs, then Blizzard would further cement that they're pretty much a dead company and should just be solely called Activision.

Because this is a virtual convention. There is literally zero reason to charge anything more than maybe $60. If they charge anywhere close to what Blizzcon admission costs, then Blizzard would further cement that they're pretty much a dead company and should just be solely called Activision.
    Then people need to phrase better. Blizzard has always had a fee for the virtual pass, if memory serves, and they also charge extra depending on what people get. So yeah, I can easily see them charging for a virtual pass (in response to the 1st person I quoted), and I can see them charging extra for a pass and a possible in game/real life mailed goodie bag to those wanting extra things. I can even see them allowing certain people to have access to game demos for a certain amount of time on their home computer if they wanted to go the extra mile.
    So in response to both people, Blizzard will charge, and they might even have extra options for upgraded tickets, which happens to be the practice they’ve always done, not some new money making scheme like others are trying to act like it would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Then people need to phrase better. Blizzard has always had a fee for the virtual pass, if memory serves, and they also charge extra depending on what people get. So yeah, I can easily see them charging for a virtual pass (in response to the 1st person I quoted), and I can see them charging extra for a pass and a possible in game/real life mailed goodie bag to those wanting extra things. I can even see them allowing certain people to have access to game demos for a certain amount of time on their home computer if they wanted to go the extra mile.
    So in response to both people, Blizzard will charge, and they might even have extra options for upgraded tickets, which happens to be the practice they’ve always done, not some new money making scheme like others are trying to act like it would be.
    circumstances are diff this time, they might just have it free, and hopefully anoother blizzcon at 2021 november thats normal

its more likely that it would be tiehr free to watch or the general cost of the virtual ticket IF they give in game items like they usually do. nothing more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Forteofgray View Post
    Blizzconline?... That's a really dumb name.
    ok forteofgray.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    lol. that company.

nah, lets at least give em a chance. if they are not greedy like the most hillarious bastards in the universe, and do that „cool online event“ for free or for 10 bugs or so, ok. all fine then.

if they wanna greedy grab money even from this shit, like from a virtual ticket: lol.

in the later case, my statement will be: „lol, fuck you. you creedy pissers. you get not a single cent from me.“ not because i do not have it. not because it not would be worth for me. just because i DO NOT wanna help training such greedy bitches, so they learn that there is no need for product quality, when you can make your money by getting paid from idiots via such VT shit.

but we will see...
    I completely agree with this and I do the exact same thing. Never bought an expansion pre'release, never bought shit from store, etc...
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

I'm always used to see it via stream since going there is basically terribly expensive and impossible to get tickets due to scalpers. So, nothing really changes for me.

I'm mostly interested in D4 news, and WoW. It's basically the only 2 games i play, OW was fun at the beginning but got tired of it pretty fast.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

HAHAHAHA WOAH ONLINE EVENTS, yeah thats so much fun, no one is tired of live streams of everything.

3+ Year Old Account
    Well shit, I'm very behind on a cosplay that I was planning on doing. At least I have a finished Bwonsamdi one though lol
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowyFanatic View Post
    It's not like there's a choice.

Oh, and, uh, did anyone else see the low key shout out/invitation for furries to get involved with the cosplay?
    Theres not a choice?

Cmon man, its for february. Most countries are already trying the vacine, and many many many people have already got the virus on the past. Unless there is another virus mutation, in 5 months away everyone and their mom's will have COVID.