Page 1 of 20
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Bonus rolls are removed in Shadowlands

well. Shadowlands starting to look like straight dumpster fire now. https://www.wowhead.com/news=318109/...wlands-content

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Isn't it exactly what people wanted? Blizz, plx get rid of RNG on gear! Okay, but less drops. Yaaaaay!
    So here it is.

This is good. What are you talking about?

Yea, that's exactly why it might be a 'dumpster fire'. Not classes being abandoned yet again for multiple borrowed power layers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    well. Shadowlands starting to look like straight dumpster fire now.
    ??? I'm actually pretty happy about this. Getting shit AP from bonus rolls feels way worse than the small chance you get lucky.

Considering there is now a "raid" weekly chest this makes sense and you are probably even better off considering the big RNG element of the coin.
    S.H.

this what people wanted so come off it with the raging

Happy about the change. the less RNG the better

7+ Year Old Account
    Great, now I don't even have the opportunity to be disappointed twice

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I'm perfectly fine with this change. With the addition of the Weekly Raid Cache you're trading an RNG roll for a guaranteed piece. It makes the gear more valuable to the player and means the average bob won't be decked in full 226 1/3rd into the raid tier complaining about no reason to raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    With the weekly chest, it makes sense to take it out.

On top of that, rolling valuable coins that cost a lot to get for what you get from them always felt like a waste. Rarely did I get anything I wanted from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    well. Shadowlands starting to look like straight dumpster fire now. https://www.wowhead.com/news=318109/...wlands-content
    Very good change. Everything to make the onslaught of loot less. You do realize there is litterally NOTHING changing your gear except sockets which you can buy?
    These changes (Bonus Loot, Mythic+ EoD Loot slightly below heroic, Less loot overall) make sure the patch is not over (in regards to gearing) in a week

your stats barely scale in shadowlands anymore so who even cares about getting the gear

10+ Year Old Account
    very good change

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    Very good change. Everything to make the onslaught of loot less. You do realize there is litterally NOTHING changing your gear except sockets which you can buy?
    These changes (Bonus Loot, Mythic+ EoD Loot slightly below heroic, Less loot overall) make sure the patch is not over (in regards to gearing) in a week
    it wont be over in a week since raid is gonna be delayed as always. this 100% ruins gameplay, taking away from players who are unlucky as fuck with loot. it also hurts transmog hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

7+ Year Old Account
    God dam I am so disconnected from the community. I never realized people didn't want bonus rolls. People want less loot drops. Like I said: I am so disconnected.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    God dam I am so disconnected from the community. I never realized people didn't want bonus rolls. People want less loot drops. Like I said: I am so disconnected.
    People don't want less loot - people want loot with no RNG. But Blizzard was never going to give it to them, at the same time making it easy to get. They need to keep playing, so sure, here you have it, loot with no RNG. BTW, it will take more time to get now! People would like to get the best of both worlds, but that ain't happening.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    We lose: 2 bonus rolls of our choice, each with a 20% chance of "something" from a specific loot table.
    We gain: Weekly chest that has multiple, based on your play/participation, items associated with the content you complete, randomly chosen from all loot tables.

Honestly, kinda balances out, if not gives you even more options on loot.
    I mean, bonus rolls were nice when you got what you wanted, but they were also lame af when you got AP or an item you already had (basically, gold).
    Hell, I wish I kept track bc I'm pretty sure I bonus rolled more duplicate gear (read: useless) than anything I actually could use this xpac.
    Bye.
    I'll take the chances with the box.
    At least then it's only one disappointment per week (instead of two separate ones).
    Win?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rageonit View Post
    People don't want less loot - people want loot with no RNG. But Blizzard was never going to give it to them, at the same time making it easy to get. They need to keep playing, so sure, here you have it, loot with no RNG. BTW, it will take more time to get now! People would like to get the best of both worlds, but that ain't happening.
    It'll be interesting to see how people react when, over and over, they get no loot in liue of getting loot they can't use. Personally, I prefer getting loot more regularly. I don't care if it is often not bis. I like seeing a regular reward even if its not bis. However, I get that that can be frustrating to other players. Going to be interesting to see how things fall out over the next couple months.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jujudrood View Post
    We lose: 2 bonus rolls of our choice, each with a 20% chance of "something" from a specific loot table.
    We gain: Weekly chest that has multiple, based on your play/participation, items associated with the content you complete, randomly chosen from all loot tables.

Honestly, kinda balances out, if not gives you even more options on loot.
    Definitely doesn't sound unreasonable.

10+ Year Old Account
    *uses coin*

Oh cool, more AP.

But I guess THIS is the thing that kills SL. Okay OP.
    Putin khuliyo