Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Yeah, im honestly very confused by the "outrage". Is it just outrage for the sake of outrage? I mean i could understand if they said "bonus rolls can now only be purchased form the store with real money" or "bonus rolls are now acquired by killing the final boss on heroic" or "bonus rolls can now only be used in raids/m+/pvp (take your pick)". But as it stands, we are all still on equal footing, and i just dont see an issue AT ALL.
    Absolutely right. That said, people don't like to be on equal footing unless the alternative is being behind - everyone wants an advantage over everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    Now just make bosses Drop gear and we will finally be back on track again. No more of this Personal Loot Bull Shit. This is a big first step in the right direction, now just need to seal the deal and get rid of personal loot.
    Master loot is dead & buried. As much as I'd love it back in the Mythic space, it's just never going to happen.

Great change in the grand scheme of things, you will still get loot and it will feel better than getting desensitized to loot like we are now.

Great change. Bonus rolls should've never been introduced. It was a terrible idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Die View Post
    I think a lot of players make the decision on wether or not to play based upon how many coins they have. If they have a bunch of coins, some are much more likely to go ahead and play and spend those coins and stop when they run out. If they never have coins, they might just not play at all. On balance, I think this change will cost Blizz a chunk of the playerbase. Might not get them back either.
    You are entirely delusional. This was the case when you either did or did not have tokens. Now, no one will ever have tokens, so the feeling of "missing out" wont be there. This isnt hard to understand.

Now just make bosses Drop gear and we will finally be back on track again. No more of this Personal Loot Bull Shit. This is a big first step in the right direction, now just need to seal the deal and get rid of personal loot.
    Personal loot is the best thing ever happened to wow. Shitty master loot should never return.

I have to say...this is going to be VERY annoying when there is that one item that refuses to drop (which will happen way more often with reduced drop rates + no bonus rolls). To be honest titanforging seems better to me now. I never ever did anything in this game just for a chance at a titanforged item . I just pretended it cant happen and was pleasantly surprised when it did. So I just enjoyed the good drop rates and bonus rolls with no real downside. ,,Hardcore,, babies complained and now we get this.

Well every time that important weapon/trinket refuses to drop for months you will get exactly what you asked for I guess. And guess what? That lucky guy that got titanforged items and you didn't will now just get...items...and you won't. It's not that different really. Probably even worse.

veryyyyy good ...best change so far

Quote Originally Posted by froschhure View Post
    I play for m+ and all this nerfs. I don’t like it. I don’t raid at all. It’s the most cancerous activity ever created . People sucking themselves in voice chats. Disgusting + now everyone has no brain at all due to add ons like dbm.
    Well I guess people seem to be better in M+ because it's the easier content. The nerfs to M+ haven't gone far enough. You are still rewarded with gear that is far above what is needed to do the content. Dungeon rewards should be capped at normal raid and weekly box should be heroic. It's disgusting that you should even be compared to mythic raiders at all.

- - - Updated - - -

This should never come back. Players have proven that they cannot be trusted with loot. You only need to look to Classic to see the proof.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Die View Post
    I think a lot of players make the decision on wether or not to play based upon how many coins they have. If they have a bunch of coins, some are much more likely to go ahead and play and spend those coins and stop when they run out. If they never have coins, they might just not play at all. On balance, I think this change will cost Blizz a chunk of the playerbase. Might not get them back either.
    Now every player and character will always be on the exact same amount of tokens - 0. Nobody's going to quit because of it, I can guarantee that.

Quote Originally Posted by banelocky View Post
    I have to say...this is going to be VERY annoying when there is that one item that refuses to drop (which will happen way more often with reduced drop rates + no bonus rolls). To be honest titanforging seems better to me now. I never ever did anything in this game just for a chance at a titanforged item . I just pretended it cant happen and was pleasantly surprised when it did. So I just enjoyed the good drop rates and bonus rolls with no real downside. ,,Hardcore,, babies complained and now we get this.

Well every time that important weapon/trinket refuses to drop for months you will get exactly what you asked for I guess. And guess what? That lucky guy that got titanforged items and you didn't will now just get...items...and you won't. It's not that different really. Probably even worse.
    This has to be one of the most pessimistic posts i have ever seen. notice how in every single one of your "examples" it is a negative outcome? How about some alternative realities for you:

You get the amazing weapon or trinket on the first week, and you can now focus on obtaining other items for other slots.
    You miss out on it for weeks on end, then finally get it, and the feeling is amazing.

You also dont seem to have much knowledge of how the new vault / chest is working, and that you can select items of your choice. Additionally, with M+ being so popular now and dropping high level loot, you can always get a decent trinket / weapon / any item by doing that. And there is pvp as well, and WQ. You are creating a problem that doesnt exist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Dungeon rewards should be capped at normal raid and weekly box should be heroic. It's disgusting that you should even be compared to mythic raiders at all.
    When you listen to some of the people who claim to be very upset about this change, many of them are pro WF/TF as well, and frustrated that they believe M+ loot has been "nerfed". I honestly believe a good chunk of these players simply enjoyed getting loot far exceeding their skill level.

Very good change, so happy for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pohut View Post
    Now every player and character will always be on the exact same amount of tokens - 0. Nobody's going to quit because of it, I can guarantee that.
    I tried explaining exactly this - but some people seem determined to make a mountain out of a molehill. Hell, its not even a molehill - most people i have spoken to are really happy about this change.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    well. Shadowlands starting to look like straight dumpster fire now. https://www.wowhead.com/news=318109/...wlands-content
    I really enjoy watching people cry tears of blood when Blizzard changes anything, no matter how small or minor it is.

You people really need to learn how to pick your battles, because when you screech at the top of your lungs at literally everything it just becomes white noise, and actual problems get ignored.
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Well I guess people seem to be better in M+ because it's the easier content. The nerfs to M+ haven't gone far enough. You are still rewarded with gear that is far above what is needed to do the content. Dungeon rewards should be capped at normal raid and weekly box should be heroic. It's disgusting that you should even be compared to mythic raiders at all.
    oh poor you. have yyou ubeen butchering others for so long time and now, while master loot is gone, you suffer from realness? here *hands towl*

- - - Updated - - -

I kinda like it, it will take longer for players to gear their characters and perhaps longer mythic race since players will have less gear

Older expansion bonus rolls will still exist, right? Or are they actually being removed, rather than just not being included in Shadowlands?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    Older expansion bonus rolls will still exist, right? Or are they actually being removed, rather than just not being included in Shadowlands?
    This is only for Shadowlands, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by froschhure View Post
    oh poor you. have yyou ubeen butchering others for so long time and now, while master loot is gone, you suffer from realness? here *hands towl*

- - - Updated - - -
    What is this post even supposed to mean? And why did you initially reply to me? Are you just out looking for a fight?

15+ Year Old Account
    sounds like getting a piece of loot will be more rewarding as we wont have to replace it so often either

Quote Originally Posted by Sithalos View Post
    I really enjoy watching people cry tears of blood when Blizzard changes anything, no matter how small or minor it is.

You people really need to learn how to pick your battles, because when you screech at the top of your lungs at literally everything it just becomes white noise, and actual problems get ignored.
    This. A very small vocal minority just continually make fools of themselves by creating problems that dont exist, and then scream at the top of their lungs that the game is ruined, instead of focusing on genuine concerns and issues. There is someone in this very thread saying a large "chunk" of the playerbase will quit over this change.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Miseration View Post
    sounds like getting a piece of loot will be more rewarding as we wont have to replace it so often either
    This is exactly my thoughts and something im really looking forward to. Its something i have really missed since the earlier days of wow - having my eye on a piece of loot and patiently waiting until it finally drops - this was always such a rewarding experience, if it was week one or week 8. Recently it has felt more and more like diablo; "oh sweet, i got the item! meh, who cares, wrong corruption/traits/stats, add it to the pile.".