It's a damn shame that the Jailor no longer tosses Baine out for being useless. While Jaina repeatedly wasting hordes of Mawsworn is highly stupid, Baine, who's essentially just a strong warrior rather than an inexplicably powerful mage really lowers the threat level all the more.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    It's a damn shame that the Jailor no longer tosses Baine out for being useless. While Jaina repeatedly wasting hordes of Mawsworn is highly stupid, Baine, who's essentially just a strong warrior rather than an inexplicably powerful mage really lowers the threat level all the more.
    When Golden is pissed that someone laughs at her characters, expect unexplained power surges.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    When Golden is pissed that someone laughs at her characters, expect unexplained power surges.
    "What do you mean by 'Villains are supposed to be threatening'?"

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyhil622 View Post
    They drink it like vampires drink blood. That's the impression from the beta/video
    Still, it's unclear whether that applies to all of the Shadowlands denizens, or just Revendrethians (sp?)
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    which only makes them even more hated.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

so its basically confirmed now that Hakkar is truly just an evil wild god and thats it? nothing more? AND hes merely a lackey of Mueh'zala, (who himself is just a servant of the Jailer)
    *sigh* they really are doing everything they can when it comes to destroying the few mysterious and interesting characters left in wow
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

i do not get, why evil loas are allowed to exist, hakkar is mentioned to have such power, that it can destroy azeroth.
    and after death he can be rebirthed. wtf
    and bwonsamdi makes deals with him> this is another wtf.
    making deals with evil creatures is kind of awkward somehow

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    "What do you mean by 'Villains are supposed to be threatening'?"
    It's funnier when you think of it as the same guys just changing costumes from expansion to expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    It's funnier when you think of it as the same guys just changing costumes from expansion to expansion.
    Aren't you hyped for yet another big dude yelling about destroying the world?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Aren't you hyped for yet another big dude yelling about destroying the world?
    It's another one of those megalomaniacs who plan to destroy worlds before they even eliminated their main opposition on theirs.

Concept is so exciting it just never gets old. I'm really wondering whether we'll actually even beat them or not!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    It's another one of those megalomaniacs who plan to destroy worlds before they even eliminated their main opposition on theirs.

Concept is so exciting it just never gets old. I'm really wondering whether we'll actually even beat them or not!
    "Champion this is the BIGGEST threat to azeroth yet! Quickly press F to channel power of this months macguffin of choice."

7+ Year Old Account
    vol'jin in shadowlands " I no gonna sit back and let someone else be cleanin' up his mess.."
    vol'jin in bfa "i gonna sit back and not clean up my mess, fuck the horde"

LUL

Also, why kill rezan and give his essence to vol'jin? that was so lame, a fucking dinossaur loa is now gone.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    vol'jin in shadowlands " I no gonna sit back and let someone else be cleanin' up his mess.."
    vol'jin in bfa "i gonna sit back and not clean up my mess, fuck the horde"

LUL

Also, why kill rezan and give his essence to vol'jin? that was so lame, a fucking dinossaur loa is now gone.
    They introduced Rezan for the first time in BfA, killed him in Atal'Dazar, and now he's dead? Again? But now it's for real this time?

What's wrong with letting Loa live these days? X_X

First Ursoc, now him
    (However, this means that he can't come back to Zandalar and tell Bwonsamdi he can't be the Loa of Kings anymore lol)
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2020-09-22 at 09:54 PM.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    (However, this means that he can't come back to Zandalar and tell Bwonsamdi he can't be the Loa of Kings anymore lol)
    That is most likely going to be Vol'jin

What covenant would a Shadow Priest join? The obvious choice for priest is Kyrian but Shadow is the opposite. Maldraxxus? Or maybe the Venthyr?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    What covenant would a Shadow Priest join? The obvious choice for priest is Kyrian but Shadow is the opposite. Maldraxxus? Or maybe the Venthyr?
    I would lean towards Venthyr, personally.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    That is most likely going to be Vol'jin
    Blizz think making him the Rezan sucessor will somehow make up for the hot mess garbage that they did with Vol'jin in Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyhil622 View Post
    Not sure if anyone has covered this but as it stands i do not like the Kel'thuzad story line. His involvement just seems inconsequential in the overall plot of the shadowlands story. I think it would have been more interesting if his actions weren't connected to the Jailer. Hell even if he had done all this for his own gain or trying to get Arthas back as the lich King would probably be at least a little more interesting than having the 40th bad guy say he's in league with the Jailer. Having so many characters tied to the Jailer gives it a shallower narrative imo. Would be far more interesting if at least some had their own motives and plan to usurp the Jailer or cut ties after they get what they want.
    Yeah, I would like the Kel Thuzad to also manipulate the situation for his own objectives. The Jailer has the Dreadlords, and Arthas has the old and loyal Kelthuzad.

I would like the Nerzhul returns after the sad depiction of his AU version

Do you guys think Frostreaper and Icebringer (Frostmourne) will come into the story like Xal'atath did for BfA? She didn't show up until 8.1 so I could see them doing the same thing.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Do you guys think Frostreaper and Icebringer (Frostmourne) will come into the story like Xal'atath did for BfA? She didn't show up until 8.1 so I could see them doing the same thing.
    it should only if you can actually forge then back as one, if not they can stay on the trashcan.