Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    That is fuckin' AWESOME!! I'm getting one now!
    no you're not, you don't have the balls to put that in your yard.

stop being a wana be rambo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Rasmussen has ALWAYS been wrong. The only morons that use it, are Trump and his supporters. These are the idiots that claimed that Romney was going to win by 60 fucking points, in 2012.
    Rasmussen said hillary was going to get 300+ EC the night before the election. On top of their polls being wrong. On top of the fact you can't even see their methodology without paying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Rasmussen has Trump above 50% many times during his presidency. Please make an effort to get your facts straight before posting.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...ez_track_sep22
    Here's a challenge show me the methodology? The break down by group, by party, by sex, by race?
    Don't worry i'll wait.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account

Watch two old men yell at the clouds on Fox News next week!

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Is that an actual fuckin promo image for the debate?

Slug it out? Fuckin seriously? When the fuck did this become a boxing match between two septuagenarians?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Slug it out? Fuckin seriously? When the fuck did this become a boxing match between two septuagenarians?
    Probably when people voted for someone whose only qualification was being a reality TV celebrity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    Wanna know why Obama was elected? He had a nice slogan, he looked youthful, he spoke well in debate. FULL STOP. What he said while being does things had 0 effect on your "independant" and undecided.
    Also not being a heart attack away from President Sarah Palin was a bonus.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    That is fuckin' AWESOME!! I'm getting one now!
    Try to avoid falling off the edge of the earth while you're out getting one.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok this one is a little precious.

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    There we go, isn't this much better than pretending this is about the "constitution", "principles" or "duty". This is what you guys are now an entire party centered around triggering libs with no morals and values led by someone who represents that.

[insert clip of pastor screaming into his camera because a Dunkin Donuts required him to wear a mask when buying his 6 cups of coffee a day]

Oh, that's right...I can't link it because youtube finally took it down for the threats against the store manager's life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    [insert clip of pastor screaming into his camera because a Dunkin Donuts required him to wear a mask when buying his 6 cups of coffee a day]

Oh, that's right...I can't link it because youtube finally took it down for the threats against the store manager's life.
    In America, the terrorists win.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account

i would buy tickets to that.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump appears to think he won a Nobel Peace Prize already.
    Well, I mean, say what you will, but his point is correct. Obama got Nobel Peace Prize for literally nothing, it was a literal joke. I'd say if Obama managed to get Nobel Peace Prize, then Trump can get like 5, because they are worthless at this point anyway after that stunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Well, I mean, say what you will, but his point is correct. Obama got Nobel Peace Prize for literally nothing, it was a literal joke. I'd say if Obama managed to get Nobel Peace Prize, then Trump can get like 5, because they are worthless at this point anyway after that stunt.
    The Nobel committee has made more mistakes like giving it to Ang San Suu Ki of Burma, they should only give it to people after they die or when they are very old. That said you don't fix a mistake by making a bigger mistake.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Biden wins in November, he's all but guaranteed a Nobel Prize for not being Donald Trump.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Bit disappointing that she didn't crash the car as she screamed "could this year get any worse?"

I don't think the Nobel was given to Obama for being Obama or for what he had done or even would do for world peace.

It was more a celebration of a black person finally managing to break the racial glass ceiling in the developed world as a whole, and for the psychological and cultural benefits of that worldwide.

Tho considering the massive 180 the western world took after that, especially the dominant anglosphere, I think the Nobel committee misread the longterm outcomes.

- - - Updated - - -

Making fun of someone having a meltdown over political changes is rather precious coming from people who went full Fascism and Idiot Twitler because a black man became president and gays could get married.

Conservatives are snowflakes. Change my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Probably when people voted for someone whose only qualification was being a reality TV celebrity.
    And is inducted into the WWE hall of fame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    If Biden wins in November, he's all but guaranteed a Nobel Prize for not being Donald Trump.
    I would not be surprised to see that happening at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Also not being a heart attack away from President Sarah Palin was a bonus.
    The fact that Trump got so much of the independent vote the very next election, likely proves that wasn’t a factor for them.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

I would not be surprised to see that happening at this point.
    The rest of the world besides Russia, North Korea and Turkey would be happy.

Yeah she totally storm the capital while part of an armed militia for the heinous injustice of....<checks notes>....wearing a mask during a pandemic that killed 200,000 people.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown