Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thedingleberry View Post
    At this point it's starting to feel like there are internal problems still being resolved with the pre-patch content that is preventing blizzard from going live, but they don't want to admit it publicly quite yet.
    or they've always had the prepatch date set as October 6 and are going to announce it soon?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Announcing pre-patch today or tomorrow for next week just feels incredibly short. Shorter than it‘s ever been before, with an announcement just 6 days before it will go live.
    Didn't they announce like, 3 days before the patch drop in the past?
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    there were 2 weeks available on ptr but i always had the feeling there was a 3rd but it never got put on the ptr so probably only two. unless they did internal testing.

- - - Updated - - -

well that is now out of the question cause they would've announced it already. but yeah 2 resets = 2 weeks, I expect that we will get an announcement of October 6 in the next couple of days
    If their post on Monday qualifies as an announcement, then 8 days and 2 resets still holds, just need an official date. My guess, we will either see a date posted at the end of this week for the 29th or we will see a date posted at the beginning of next week with the 6th. Only two options that make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen View Post
    There's also the part where it says "With the last days of Battle for Azeroth almost upon us...". I still think it's the 29th - either way we will see soon enough.
    I feel like if it had been the 29th, we would've known by now - but yeah.. It's not impossible, we'll see!

I'd happily welcome it either of the dates ^_^

Looks like 29th it is, it seems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Usually, how long does it take for the release candidate to actually launch? Is it usually on the next week? or 15 days?
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Please be 29th, im tired of this shit of an expansion. Gimme my rewamped leveling so i can enjoy leveling alts.

Pre-Patch on Background downloader (Posted on the 15th) - Check
    PTR Release Candidate - Check
    A 2-week announcement with the Blizzard Email - Last Chance to Get Battle for Azeroth Rewards (Posted on the 15th) - Check

Sept 29th is your release date, and before anyone complains that they have not given an exact date when PVP season ends, they never have, there has always just been the last chance announcement which, to be honest, is more than enough for people to know. Also to all the people saying they need to announce it, they don't have to do anything, you have had all season to do PVP and you know it will be soon.

I guarantee the pre-patch launch is September 29th.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthzull View Post
    A 2-week announcement with the Blizzard Email - Last Chance to Get Battle for Azeroth Rewards (Posted on the 15th) - Check

Sept 29th is your release date, and before anyone complains that they have not given an exact date when PVP season ends, they never have, there has always just been the last chance announcement which, to be honest, is more than enough for people to know. Also to all the people saying they need to announce it, they don't have to do anything, you have had all season to do PVP and you know it will be soon.

Just curious, what kind of guarantee is this? I firmly believe it to be the 29th as well but I gotta know, how serious of a guarantee is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Arthzull View Post

I just like to quote these comments for the case it'll be the 6th and not the 29th.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

pre patch coming out 1 day before expansion launch just to troll us.

Surely Blizzard need to give a 2 week warning before pre-patch date, meaning earliest could be the 13th of October?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crushima View Post
    Surely Blizzard need to give a 2 week warning before pre-patch date, meaning earliest could be the 13th of October?
    They gave a warning 2 days ago.

i was watching a top wow streamer yesterday, and one of his spergs (not me) asked if it would be a good time to start now and gear up. the streamer basically said no point in grinding gear, etc when in 7 days corruption, essences won't matter, and prepatch gear will be better

10+ Year Old Account
    Pre patch have gear?

Quote Originally Posted by artam View Post
    Pre patch have gear?
    It has some catch up gear via the event quest line

Quote Originally Posted by newt0n View Post
    It has some catch up gear via the event quest line
    Oh sure, just that it's from rehashed old content. Thats the only shit part of it.

Older gear, just with a different ilvl and stats. Thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I'd guess that it will be 6th of October or 13th of October.

Not much of a guess really, no other real options
    That would mean a 2 or 3 week pre-patch.

I get that the pre-patch event is the same event that has taken place twice before, but the sheer amount of changes alone should kind of outweigh the event itself.

There's a ton of changes to get into the hands of players and have them adjust to. The sooner the better.

The way they're delaying the pre-patch date announcement it almost feels like they're getting ready to drop the "Yeah, the expansion really isn't ready yet so we're delaying Shadowlands release until mid November." on us soon.

The reason why its not anounced yet is because they are adding SanLayn and LightForged undead snd they need to polish them

A girl can dream